Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru (987 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by iykbethany(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Congratulations, Amb. Uche Steve Ogbuagu, the Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru State Constituency and the Majority Leader Imo State House of Assembly.

I just want to use this medium to congratulate you on your one year anniversary as the Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru State Constituency.

I also would like to thank you for all your achievements so far especially the litany of projects spread across the Length and breadth of Ikeduru which is a testimony of your knack for development.

You are a shinning light and one of the best things to ever happen to Ikeduru LGA.

Though we've had lots of top politicians such as governors, senators, assemblymen, federal legislators, military administrators etc but none can match you in projects and infrastructural development.

I gave up on Nigerian politicians long ago but you made me understand that there are still some very good politicians in Nigeria.

I am proud of your achievements so far and do wish you success in the discharge of your duties in the next legislative year.

Remain blessed.

Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by eliyke(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
ok
Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by ekesol: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
No Road from Owerri to his constituency shame on you . Ikeduru people are stuck in Owerri no access Road

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by Brandstudio01: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is he the Uche Ogbuagu the funny comedian we know?
Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by Vyzz: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin

This my man

I don't really know where u are from

ABA or Imo?
Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by tested4sure(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by obyrich(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Yes
Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by Azmanaty: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
All the useless achievements listed above can be achieved by a moderately wealthy average citizen, much more a political office holder with access to huge funds..

Its a Pity we celebrate mediocrity in this country. Shame on this OP
Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by SmartPolician: 4:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:

Yes

Mr. Talkinson
Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by iykbethany(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
ekesol:
No Road from Owerri to his constituency shame on you . Ikeduru people are stuck in Owerri no access Road

The Owerri to Okigwe road has been a death trap since the last 10 years, Uche has been in government for just 12 months.

Before you judge him, check how many governors, senators and federal lawmakers that have come from that zone some the last 10 years but they couldn't do anything about it, its a house member that we expect fix a federal road?

Anyways Emeka Ihedioha awarded the road contract before he was booted out of office and I was told Hope has awarded the contract to another company. They are fixing the road but with this their slow pace it could take 5years to complete.
Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by iykbethany(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Azmanaty:
All the useless achievements listed above can be achieved by a moderately wealthy average citizen, much more a political office holder with access to huge funds..

Its a Pity we celebrate mediocrity in this country. Shame on this OP

I don't celebrate mediocrity and this is the first time I will be praising a politician.

And Nigerians deserve the kind of leadership they got,
These corrupt politicians are a reflection of the larger society.

Those of you complaining will not be any better if given the opportunity, I have verifiable facts to back up my claim.

You as a citizen should show us what you have done for your village, charity begins at home init?

Also, show us what your own state lawmaker has done within the last 1year let's compare and contrast.

I hate Nigerian politicians bc most of them are corrupt, I can give over 20,000 reasons why they are useless and stupid people.

For example we have a senator from my village, who collected 70 million Naira to rebuilt our village market but didn't do the job, Uche Ogbuagu who is from another town in the same LGA came and rebuilt the market, and you think we shouldn't praise him?

These same senators and federal lawmakers have collected contracts for construction of most roads and schools in my town and LGA but they pocket everything without doing the job, uche Ogbuagu is using his pocket money to do most of these contracts and you think it's a crime to celebrate him? I don't think so. I'm proud of him biko. Today every town in Ikeduru LGA has a water borehole courtesy of Uche Ogbuagu, that was even last year project.

Maybe you think imo house of assembly members are paid outrageous amounts of money like una senators?

I really want to see what your assemblyman is doing
Re: Congratulations Uche Ogbuagu, The Honourable Member Representing Ikeduru by Kcwise199: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Yes he is.

(1) (Reply)

All Attack On Oduduwa Must Cease - MNK / 'Mommy Calm Down’: Boy And Family Meets Governor Jide Sanwo-olu(photos/ Video) / Assembly Probe: I'll Expose All Your Dirty Secrets, Cosmos Ndukwe Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.