Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. (22928 Views)

30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death / ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by falcon01: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
welcome you must be new , follow me I'll follow right back

Not movie , all real photos
I think I've read all creepy stories and write ups! still looking for something fresh
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Emmanuelcann: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
1 Corinthians chapter 15. Christ destroyed death for the believer. Want to lose the dread/fear of death? Accept the gift of eternal life now.

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
falcon01:
I think I've read all creepy stories and write ups! still looking for something fresh
you like gore?
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
1 Corinthians chapter 15. Christ destroyed death for the believer. Want to lose the dread/fear of death? Accept the gift of eternal life now.
Bleep off Bible thumper, God couldn't even save 8 million Jews (his people) from gas Chambers it's you a Nigerian ,God gives a Bleep about?, GTFO

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by LordReed(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yeah you need to up your copy and paste game. LoL

On a more serious note, these tragic circumstances underlines the fleeting nature of life and the juggernaut we call the vagaries of life.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by falcon01: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you like gore?
I don't, I watch it.. I'm always on best gore, liveleak, murder files all the time. I don't even know why smiley

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
falcon01:
I don't, I watch it.. I'm always on best gore, liveleak, murder files all the time. I don't even know why smiley
3 reasons
You are super intelligent
Or a serial killer
Or both

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by falcon01: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
3 reasons
Or a serial killer
Or both
grin I'm too lazy to be a serial killer, I just get curious and keep watching atleast I know how unsafe and cruel this world is

2 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by okrikaboi: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Welcome twisted minds....
Check my profile for interesting gore content
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by hopefulLandlord: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
beautiful video I must say , live streamed Sucide.
the cameraman zoomed his face afterwards and the sight of blood gushing from his head scarred me for a few months

2 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by damtan(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wow
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by hopefulLandlord: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
falcon01:
Morbid curiousity

3 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by happybee: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
the cameraman zoomed his face afterwards and the sight of blood gushing from his head scarred me for a few months
I just saw the video.
Blood gushing from his nose too was scary AF.

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
3 reasons
Or a serial killer
Or both
True but I hope he isn't a potential serial killer.

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
:-(
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Bojack(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Last Photo of 2pac before He was shot multiple times in Las Vegas

3 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by EricSmallz(m): 1:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Ishilove:

You need to edit your posts, starting from the very first post. There are a lot of repetitions and disjointed information.
The fault finders association grin

8 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by EricSmallz(m): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Then he did this. As it happens, this wasn't exactly the irrational act of a desperate man. Since he had already been convicted of corruption charges, Dwyer was no longer eligible to hold his office, and in fact was due to be formally removed that afternoon. By killing himself before his official firing, Dwyer ensured his state pension would be paid to his surviving dependents. Source: Wordpress
Practically fired himself before they could fire him, brilliant.
Why is there so much blood gushing from his mouth nose and head? Does that mean a very good amount of blood is in the head? Even Throat shots doesn't bring out so much blood.
The guy looks innocent of the crime though.
One hell of suicide there. He felt the pains for less than 2 seconds

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by omoladex05: 1:54am On Jun 15, 2020
God blessed my family with bouncing baby girl last night. I am a private school teacher, please we seriously need your financial assistance. Check my profile. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Nicklaus619(m): 2:29am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Speaking of groundbreaking musicians, here's the Notorious B.I.G. enjoying a night out in Los Angeles. The dapper young man at his side is Sean Combs, a.k.a. "the guy whose job used to be saying 'that's right' in the background whenever Biggie sang." Right after this picture was taken, the 24-year-old Biggie got in his car and was shot at a red light by some prick in an Impala. Source: Genius

Nice one op but I don't understand this line at all because that looks like puff diddy, and he was in fact the owner of bad boy record which biggie was signed under before his demise, puff diddy was the one who broke the news to biggies mum.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Omar09(m): 3:13am On Jun 15, 2020
I need more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by etrange: 4:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Nice one op but I don't understand this line at all because that looks like puff diddy, and he was in fact the owner of bad boy record which biggie was signed under before his demise, puff diddy was the one who broke the news to biggies mum.

OP clearly identified him as Sean Combs (aka Puff Daddy) and most listeners knew him for the "that's right" background lyrics in the Notorious BIG track.

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by etrange: 4:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Omar09:
I need more!

You'll have to wait for more people to die then undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by etrange: 4:13am On Jun 15, 2020
Everybody claiming to like gore just to appear "hard" or "unique". I can even read someone telling the other he must be super intelligent for liking gore. I know we all like to feel special but let's remember these are people's fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, wives and husbands.

Let's do all we can to make the world a better place. Say no to any form of discrimination/stigmatisation.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by adebayour26: 4:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Lots of serial killers and Maniacs have flooded this Earth since inception.
Men who don't value the life of human.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Uyi168: 5:46am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Speaking of groundbreaking musicians, here's the Notorious B.I.G. enjoying a night out in Los Angeles. The dapper young man at his side is Sean Combs, a.k.a. "the guy whose job used to be saying 'that's right' in the background whenever Biggie sang." Right after this picture was taken, the 24-year-old Biggie got in his car and was shot at a red light by some prick in an Impala. Source: Genius
Sean combs aka p Diddy..

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Nicklaus619:

haha bro it was an Aka
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2020
EricSmallz:

Practically fired himself before they could fire him, brilliant.
Why is there so much blood gushing from his mouth nose and head? Does that mean a very good amount of blood is in the head? Even Throat shots doesn't bring out so much blood.
The guy looks innocent of the crime though.
One hell of suicide there. He felt the pains for less than 2 seconds
beautiful beautiful beautiful , I see you enjoyed each single detail here
He bullet would tear quickly through the jaw within half a second he would feel it like a pins prick , now he made mistake not hitting the brain as hard as it should but more of the face hence more of the blood , now here the real pain begins when the bullet breaks his skull and then tears through just the tip of his front brain.

Good morning how was your night ♥️♥️
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by blessedchild234(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Everybody must die the die sha,
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2020
falcon01:
grin I'm too lazy to be a serial killer, I just get curious and keep watching atleast I know how unsafe and cruel this world is
you're a special type of person falcon know that waking up , Good morning ♥️♥️
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by EgunMogaji2: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
everything can kill a man even food

I’ve heard of someone chocking to death on food.

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:35am On Jun 15, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

True but I hope he isn't a potential serial killer.
ehn too lazy too , but I think there's a serial rapist/killer in ibadan state uni though , raped and killed 3 girls or so within last week , and cuts them with a machete, his last victim was yesterday or so

Morning Grey.♥️♥️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission Lists Sent To Universities, Others / UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention / ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.