Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. (22907 Views)

30 Haunting Pictures Of People Taken Right Before Their Death / ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:37am On Jun 15, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
the cameraman zoomed his face afterwards and the sight of blood gushing from his head scarred me for a few months
Gore hater sighted!!!
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:38am On Jun 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I’ve heard of someone chocking to death on food.
Even drinking water going to the wrong valve could kill

2 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by EricSmallz(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
beautiful beautiful beautiful , I see you enjoyed each single detail here
He bullet would tear quickly through the jaw within half a second he would feel it like a pins prick , now he made mistake not hitting the brain as hard as it should but more of the face hence more of the blood , now here the real pain begins when the bullet breaks his skull and then tears through just the tip of his front brain.

Good morning how was your night ♥️♥️
Oh, I see. My night was wonderful. Have a very good day bro
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2020
falcon01:
I think I've read all creepy stories and write ups! still looking for something fresh
seen real photos of Dahmer's Victims
I'm a big fan of Dahmar ♥️

1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2020
EricSmallz:

Oh, I see. My night was wonderful. Have a very good day bro
follow me me I'll follow right back , ♥️♥️
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2020
happybee:
I just saw the video.
Blood gushing from his nose too was scary AF.
haha I told ya ,♥️♥️
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Bojack:
Last Photo of 2pac before He was shot multiple times in Las Vegas
Morning Bojack ♥️
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2020
EricSmallz:

The fault finders association grin
I swear he was helpful , I had to re-read for proper edition
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Omar09:
I need more!
more coming your way ! I'll tag you my next post this morning
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2020
etrange:
Everybody claiming to like gore just to appear "hard" or "unique". I can even read someone telling the other he must be super intelligent for like gore. I know we all like to feel special but let's remember these are people's fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, wives and husbands.

Let's so all we can to make the world a better place. Say no to any form of discrimination/stigmatisation.
lol you have no idea how many serial killers inspire each other on these sites , lol do you even watch real death interviews , sit that side joh♥️
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by femo86(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha I told ya ,♥️♥️

Gush... That video is the scariest thing I've ever seen

And he was innocent oooo embarassed
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2020
femo86:

Gush... That video is the scariest thing I've ever seen

And he was innocent oooo embarassed
yes he was , hahahahaha you watched it , you get used to the image later (lol later) not now at all lol that video lingers in your head you literally never forget , lol I warned ya ♥️♥️
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Omar09(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2020
etrange:

You'll have to wait for more people to die then undecided

I can wait.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Omar09(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
more coming your way ! I'll tag you my next post this morning

OK. No worries. I'm hit the follow button so I don't miss out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Omar09(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yes he was , hahahahaha you watched it , you get used to the image later (lol later) not now at all lol that video lingers in your head you literally never forget , lol I warned ya ♥️♥️

Which video, I wanna ruin my psych.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Omar09(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2020
etrange:
Everybody claiming to like gore just to appear "hard" or "unique". I can even read someone telling the other he must be super intelligent for like gore. I know we all like to feel special but let's remember these are people's fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, wives and husbands.

Let's so all we can to make the world a better place. Say no to any form of discrimination/stigmatisation.

I had a little problem like every kids whilst growing up. I used to have frequent nightmares. Like you could count the nights I slept without actually dreaming. I was very scared like afraid of dying scared. Then when I out grew it, or stopped being scared of those nightmares, I started longing for them unconsciously. So anything to suffix that. I do watch scary movies at night so that it would enhance my dream experience.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by freshkpomo(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Things dey Happen o...

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by falcon01: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
seen real photos of Dahmer's Victims I'm a big fan of Dahmar ♥️
Dahmer is one crazy son of a b*tch smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2020
happybee:
I just saw the video. Blood gushing from his nose too was scary AF.
what's d name of d video
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2020
happybee:
I just saw the video. Blood gushing from his nose too was scary AF.
what's d name of d video
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Omar09:

I had a little problem like every kids whilst growing up. I used to have frequent nightmares. Like you could count the nights I slept without actually dreaming. I was very scared like afraid of dying scared. Then when I out grew it, or stopped being scared of those nightmares, I started longing for them unconsciously. So anything to suffix that. I do watch scary movies at night so that it would enhance my dream experience.
mehn u r bleeped up
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Bojack(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Morning Bojack ♥️
Morning fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Chommybaby(f): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Parkour is an amazing urban sport. Freerunners leap, scale, and flip over the sides of buildings as if gravity has given them a hall pass. Pavil Kashin, however, had his pass revoked with this maneuver. In this picture, Pavil is flipping on the ledge of a 16-story building. The maneuver was successful, but he lost his footing just after landing. Kashin fell over the edge and died on impact. Source: Farang Magazine

He literally signed his own death warrant undecided
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2020
falcon01:
let's enjoy their Art Bro ,
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Chommybaby:

He literally signed his own death warrant undecided
I could tag you on my previous haunting last photos before death , if you want .
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Chommybaby(f): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I could tag you on my previous haunting last photos before death , if you want .

Yes please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Chommybaby(f): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2020
falcon01:

Dahmer is a legend.....

The other serial killers gat nothing on him lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by Righteousness89(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2020
And it is Appointed unto man to die once, after that the Judgement!

All these folks portrayed have left the Earth to Eternity which is forever and Ever.

They all are in either of Heaven or Hell, based on who they Lived for and Accepted...

Anyone there who died without JESUS CHRIST is in Hell now , wailing, Crying , Weeping and Begging for a second chance

One day, you and I will also leave !

Make use of that Breathe in your nostril!

Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST to avoid Stories and wailings on the other side..

1 Like

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by doggedfighter(f): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Morning Bojack ♥️

Morning The Sourcerer ! grin

Good job you did here

3 Likes

Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by venmotors(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Then he did this. As it happens, this wasn't exactly the irrational act of a desperate man. Since he had already been convicted of corruption charges, Dwyer was no longer eligible to hold his office, and in fact was due to be formally removed that afternoon. By killing himself before his official firing, Dwyer ensured his state pension would be paid to his surviving dependents. Source: Wordpress
Our former minister of petroleum comes to my mind
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by TheSourcerer: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2020
doggedfighter:

Morning The Sourcerer ! grin

Good job you did here
haha thanks ♥️♥️

How's the morning at your end
Re: 30 Haunting Photos Of People Right Before Their Deaths continued from page 4. by chiiraq802(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Same here cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies / Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud / Serious Riot In Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.