Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient (17318 Views)

Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State / Family Drag Body Of Dead Covid-19 Patient With NCDC Officials / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by symbianDON(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2020
this people hard o!!! grin stigmatization against dead body again?? Nothing Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by sogojo(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2020
For UFC 252 Live Stream, There are many channels wherein you could purchase the PPV the official way. You could refer to the channels list and media streaming services list that we’ve mentioned before. Keep in mind that when you purchase the PPV from the US provider, it can cost more expensive. You might want to explore how to watch UFC 252 the cheaper options from different countries. For instance, Singapore provider offers more reasonable PPV rates. However, you will need to use your VPN service to get the location of Singapore so that you can order as Singapore IP client.
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by infogenius(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2020
But they allow strangers build houses in their community.
I laff in swahili. Funny tradition
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by anochuko01(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2020
francis5051:
mr man respect tradition..if you don't have allow the people that have a tradition to practice it in peace
Remember Proverbs 22:28. "do not remove the landmark of the ancestors".
Useless landmarks by ignorant ancestors should be pulled down with bulldozer.
Maybe killing of twins should have continued afterall.
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by Igholize(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
research about owhowha group of Urhobo made up of 4 brothers. Ogor Ughelli, Agbarha and orogun . these are the oldest group of Urhobo, from Agbarha agbassa-warri, oghara, Jesse, mosogar etc and most Urhobo kingdoms sprout out of this 4 sibling clans. I am directly from one of them and you're probably from one of our newly sprouted clans and a christian that's why you're ignorant of our culture. Urhobo culture started here and we bury our non Urhobo wives here! So that means its not forbidden to bury strangers here. Urhobo women cannot b buried outside their land because she wasn't not sold to the man, a change is returned to the grooms family from the bride price so that means the Urhobo woman must be buried in her father land but other tribes don't do this they sell their daughters completely and we buy them completely and bury them in our land. You don't know anything about my culture, I myself is a custodian
.... Oniovo, everything you described here... Very correct. You know the story. Oyowin kelvwe oooo

2 Likes

Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2020
maximunimpact:
The part that got my attention is the fact that a stranger cannot be buried in a house he built in another town within the country...

Idiots all of them
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by sammysmiles(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2020
mandalorian:
I always laugh whenever I hear this "black life matter" nonsense. Whites treat us better than our brothers. Imagine refusing to bury someone simply because the person is a "stranger". We blacks hate ourselves dearly. That's why we've never moved forward for once as a country and as a continent.
Human Lives matter,,,, Nothing like Black lives matter...

1 Like

Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by watchindelta(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Ummm and nobody hear the story here in warri undecided undecided I jst tired for naija news with this covid19.
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by 56Nwabueze: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2020
bury the man biko before others get infec
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by slyng(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2020
I thought covid 19 was a scam so why the agitation on where to bury him?
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by IkwerrePikin: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2020
mandalorian:
I always laugh whenever I hear this "black life matter" nonsense. Whites treat us better than our brothers. Imagine refusing to bury someone simply because the person is a "stranger". We blacks hate ourselves dearly. That's why we've never moved forward for once as a country and as a continent.

You’re stupid, how does police brutality against blacks in America that led to Black lives matter protest concerns burial in delta state?

All these kids on Nairaland close your small mouth if you don’t know what to type.
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by mandalorian: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You’re stupid, how does police brutality against blacks in America that led to Black lives matter protest concerns burial in delta state?

All these kids on Nairaland close your small mouth if you don’t know what to type.
It's a faceless forum bro, I wish you can say this to my face. Ignorance and stupidity is free. Peace

1 Like

Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by juman(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2020
The dead body cannot infect anybody.
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by kevwemike: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
research about owhowha group of Urhobo made up of 4 brothers. Ogor Ughelli, Agbarha and orogun . these are the oldest group of Urhobo, from Agbarha agbassa-warri, oghara, Jesse, mosogar etc and most Urhobo kingdoms sprout out of this 4 sibling clans. I am directly from one of them and you're probably from one of our newly sprouted clans and a christian that's why you're ignorant of our culture. Urhobo culture started here and we bury our non Urhobo wives here! So that means its not forbidden to bury strangers here. Urhobo women cannot b buried outside their land because she wasn't not sold to the man, a change is returned to the grooms family from the bride price so that means the Urhobo woman must be buried in her father land but other tribes don't do this they sell their daughters completely and we buy them completely and bury them in our land. You don't know anything about my culture, I myself is a custodian
smile the man in question is not an urhobo man so it can't be buried here he only build house here, that is wat am saying the man is a stranger. The only person that can be buried here is a woman that married an urhobo man. Any other person is a no no or else it will be buried in a cementry

1 Like

Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by tenderlaw(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
francis5051:
mr man respect tradition..if you don't have allow the people that have a tradition to practice it in peace
Remember Proverbs 22:28. "do not remove the landmark of the ancestors".
Why did you allow Mary Slessor to come and stop the killing of twins that our ancestors were doing? Mr Landmark
undecided undecided
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by ojaysam25(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Horllamideh:
But but.... Covid-19 is a scamdemic in Nigeria nah.

Na the people wey discard the reality on ground dey always protect themselves pass, a pastor in my area do shout anybody wey wan convince am down. He gave me a lift some days back and I saw sanitizer placed near his gear lever...... since then, me sef double up my guard.
lol...to avoid stories that touch incase it's real.

1 Like

Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by VenumX: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
"Stranger can not be buried bla bla bla".
See their mouth.
Same people that have sold their birth right.

1 Like

Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by cardoctor(m): 4:36am On Jun 16, 2020
What a country. This racism thing is no joke.
Re: Uvwie LGA Youths Resist Burial Of Dead COVID-19 Patient by JubrinElSudan: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2020
The man will be buried today in Warri Cemetery embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Black Women Get Cellulite? / Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? / COVID-19 Update For January 18 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.