Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing (356 Views)

Stop Joking With Hell Fire / Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing by FARA4GA: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2bSvkFOCic

Pastor filmed harassing ladies over their dressing and threatening them with hell while doing street evangelism

A woman has shared a video showing the moment a pastor harassed her and her friend and threatened them with hellfire over the way they were dressed.

The women said they were around Ozone, while walking to Yaba, when the man walked up to them and started harassing them.

Sharing a video of the pastor, Chiderah wrote: "So I and my friend were walking to the market and this man kept harassing us in broad daylight saying he’s a preacher and our sunshades won’t help us in hell. Mountain of fire pastors hope y’all can find this person and act accordingly. Kindly tag relevant authorities please."

Chiderah's friend added: "So, it was I and @chi_derah that were walking to Yaba & somewhere around Ozone, this guy just walks to our side and says 'repent or you will go to hell, these sun shades you're wearing won't help you in hell.' At first, I didn't even grasp what he said until he said it again but this timed louder than before.

"He kept pointing at us and saying we like things the world & our dressing will take us to hell. I'm literally wearing joggers and a t-shirt with a tied scarf on my head and @chi_derah is wearing a long-sleeved."

Re: Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing by Obidon1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ok we don hear
Re: Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing by NaijTecho: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Imagine World undecided
Re: Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing by Obidon1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yea I know him
Re: Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing by Goldenkrezi: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nawa oo...

Some of this pastor's, only God knows wat or whom they potray seff
Re: Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing by 360degreess(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
I thought they are enjoying the indecent dressing. Or are they tired of sleeping with their sheeps?. Nonsense. How can ladies be dressing like prostitutes in a place of worship and they claimed they are worshipping God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing by olureignforever: 3:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Huh.
Re: Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing by gentlestdude(m): 4:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Why they no pour am water, some people will never mind their business.
Re: Pastor Threatens Women With Hell Fire Over Their Dressing by Kobojunkie: 4:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Obidon1:
Yea I know him
Who is he?

(1) (Reply)

'Jesus Was Not A White Man' Says Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby / The Process That Leads To The Rapture Of The Sons Of God / I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.