Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2040 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 12:37am On Jun 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Speak for yourself bro...

I love my Nigerian queens any day. Marrying a white woman is not forbidden, but if you as a man have your game locked down, you wouldn't see a white woman as a get-rich-quick avenue. There are countless Nigerian ladies that will add to you, you just need to find the right one. There are also white women that will make your life miserable... Everything depends on your luck.

If you're marrying a white woman for love, by all means go ahead, but to downgrade a Nigerian woman is to downgrade your very own self. Don't let hunger rewire your brain oga!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Slynation(m): 12:49am On Jun 15, 2020
RighteousI:
If you marry a white European girl she will:

Be humble

Be polite

Show manners

Be grateful

Give you a powerful international passport

Give you citizenship of a developed country

Make you a millionaire due to the citizenship

Be less likely to cheat

If you marry a Nigerian girl she will:

Not be humble

Be impolite

Show no manners

Be ungrateful

Have no passport to give you

Have no citizenship to give you

Make you poor

She is highly likely to cheat with her boss for 45 minutes at work, afterwich she comes back home without you knowing she has cheated.

As the "returning officer" I hereby declare that the white European girls have won this contest... lol.

Guys, let this be a lesson to you, there are loads of single European girls that want husbands. You can try going online. Why not try your luck with the European girls and become respected, loved, cherished and rich.

Believe it or not, it is a win win win situation with the European girls and it is a lose lose lose situation with the Nigerian girls.
Rubbish.... It's high time we stop belittling our Nigerian Ladies especially when you haven't crossed the boarders

Same white ladies you meet today, knack her in 15minutes time, the next day you both are strangers na e you come here dey hype... Unless you are talking of the fat ones wey nobody dey reason their matter for there, off course we all knew fat people are humble

10 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 15, 2020
sure the white girl will be all u just listed if she loves u but if u behave like an azz the typical way some guys do like beating her up over any little arguement or cheating on her and especially the cheating part..she will show u her dark side cheesy.at least a naija babe will forgive u if u are a chronic cheat or even accept it as normal stuff(that is if you rich..thunder faya u wen u broke and u cheat on a naija babe cheesy).white babes they dont tolorate guys who cheat oo.if u cheat and she catch u na divorce striaghtaway.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Slynation:

Same white ladies you today, knack her in 15minutes time, the next day you both are strangers na e you come here dey hype...
u dont know friends of benefit sex is very sweet cheesy
Re: . by Slynation(m): 1:00am On Jun 15, 2020
lefulefu:
u dont know friends of benefit sex is very sweet cheesy
Lol... I know naw grin but Op made it looks as if our Nigerian girls ain't trying grin

3 Likes

Re: . by yanabasee1(m): 1:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Who told you that the European women are polite in nature? Or humble?

People that look for equality in everything? Humble?

Our women can shout and nag and will settle with you and can adjust their habits to keep a relationship...But you can never make an European lady to adjust her standard to please a man....

Our women are not perfect...But they're lovely and beautiful.....And I love their shakara as well... European ladies are too blunt....and mean too.... and if they hate you, you will go down!!!

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Slynation:

Lol... I know naw grin but Op made it looks as if our Nigerian girls ain't trying grin
op wants to japa cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:
Who told you that the European women are polite in nature? Or humble?

People that look for equality in everything? Humble?

Our women can shout and nag and will settle with you and can adjust their habits to keep a relationship...But you can never make an European lady to adjust her standard to please a man....

Our women are not perfect...But they're lovely and beautiful.....And I love their shakara as well... European ladies are too blunt....and mean too.... and if they hate you, you will go down!!!
i had a friend just like u then...always defensive on naija babe and always making noise that if im no marry naija babe im no go marry any woman.dis was during the jonathan days cheesy.as soon as buhari take during the early years of buhari"s reign wen things tough wella bros jakpa go US.Right now he's married to one mexican girl and she has two boys for him.anytime i talk to the guy about his optimism back then on marrying a naija girl he go just vex say make i forget that thing that nothing will ever make him leave his mexican wife.that she is best thing that has happened to his life cheesy.aghhh cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 2:28am On Jun 15, 2020
lefulefu:
sure the white girl will be all u just listed if she loves u but if u behave like an azz the typical way some guys do like beating her up over any little arguement or cheating on her and especially the cheating part..she will show u her dark side cheesy.at least a naija babe will forgive u if u are a chronic cheat or even accept it as normal stuff(that is if you rich..thunder faya u wen u broke and u cheat on a naija babe cheesy).white babes they dont tolorate guys who cheat oo.if u cheat and she catch u na divorce striaghtaway.

You've Forgotten That if the White Lady Unfortunately Has a Gun and She Catches You Cheating On Her,... She'll Blow your Head Off and Send You To Express Direct grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You've Forgotten That if the White Lady Unfortunately Has a Gun and She Catches You Cheating On Her,... She'll Blow your Head Off and Send You To Express Direct grin grin
ehen dats why i said she will show u her dark side if u cheat on her cheesy.after she shoot u she go use ur body do manure for her garden..normal stuff cheesy.at least for naija wen u cheat and u get money ur wife will cry and still forgive u and her pastor will advice to praying for u cheesy.but for white chicks weda u rich or poor and u misbehave either dem divorce u or u end up six feet below cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by ettaetta(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2020
white girl doesn't take shit, u mistakenly cheat on her, she can even shoot you, Nigerian girl will tolerate and even pray for u to change
if I marry a white girl poverty caused it not love, who will be cooking my African delicacies?
if i have already made it in life and you present both I will choose Nigerian girl, because she will understand everything about me more.
if you see me marrying a white girl it's because of hunger or poverty

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2020
RighteousI:

Be humble

Be polite

Show manners

Be grateful

Be less likely to cheat

Not be humble

Be impolite

Show no manners

Be ungrateful

Make you poor

She is highly likely to cheat with her boss for 45 minutes at work, afterwich she comes back home without you knowing she has cheated.

As the "returning officer" I hereby declare that the white European girls have won this contest... lol.

Guys, let this be a lesson to you, there are loads of single European girls that want husbands. You can try going online. Why not try your luck with the European girls and become respected, loved, cherished and rich.

Believe it or not, it is a win win win situation with the European girls and it is a lose lose lose situation with the Nigerian girls.

You obviously live in Nigeria and worship the whites whom you've never met. This post is quite offensive. Value what you have because when you cross over to the other side with this mentality, it would be too late for you.

Having one million in your account does not make you a millionaire. In another country, your million is someone else's 1 month and a half rent. So if you think marrying a white chick makes you a millionaire, think again

This way of thinking is caused by poverty. Its very very sad

1 Like

Re: . by yanabasee1(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2020
lefulefu:
i had a friend just like u then...always defensive on naija babe and always making noise that if im no marry naija babe im no go marry any woman.dis was during the jonathan days cheesy.as soon as buhari take during the early years of buhari"s reign wen things tough wella bros jakpa go US.Right now he's married to one mexican girl and she has two boys for him.anytime i talk to the guy about his optimism back then on marrying a naija girl he go just vex say make i forget that thing that nothing will ever make him leave his mexican wife.that she is best thing that has happened to his life cheesy.aghhh cheesy.

Lol..

Perhaps, for the green card.....

But Sha.... Maybe that was who God destined for him...

And having to boys is my dream family planning oh....
Re: . by callmeRichie(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2020
I'm not surprised anyways, when we don't even value ourselves! Some stupid tribal bigotry uttered by stupid men/women all over the media devaluing our national face!

Our women and men are now always a perfect example for rascalism and uselessness!

If not someone will not be comparing our ladies !

Wake up Nairalanders, wake up Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: . by RighteousI: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2020
lefulefu:

I'm referring to white European girls like German, French and British girls. That dark side and the divorce you mentioned is common with white American girls not the Europeans. White Americans are generally aggressive, was it not a white American police officer that knelt down on George Floyd's neck? Such can never happen with a white European police officer because they don't even carry guns.
Rather than kneeling on George Floyd's neck, a white European police officer would have bought a bar of chocolate and a cup of coffee for George Floyd afterwhich they will both happily chat together in the police car on their way to the police station.
The only whites that are aggressive are the white Americans. The white Europeans are gentle, tolerant and highly mannered.

Try finding a white European girl from Germany, France or the UK not a white American girl.
Re: . by kingelemide18(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2020
This Post has self hate written all over it. I am almost certain that this person has not even encountered a white lady before. The whites have been able to brainwash the rest of the world with their euro centric standard of beauty. There is nothing special about white women Nothing!! They are just women simple there are good and bad women in every race, not all Nigerian ladies are bad.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousl stick to your niaja babe hmmmm he get why embarassed
Re: . by Candyness(f): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2020
RighteousI:

Be humble

Be polite

Show manners

Be grateful

Be less likely to cheat

Not be humble

Be impolite

Show no manners

Be ungrateful

Make you poor

Lol

1 Like

Re: . by Mandela27: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Nigerian babes will only coman read the post and the comments,i dont think any of them can say anything in this thread now.lol

But op u harsh o,our girls are valid jare .
u cannot just coman humble them like that abeg...I love them atleast for their beautiful skin colour more than the european babes
Re: . by Eryyy92: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
RighteousI:

Be humble

Be polite

Show manners

Be grateful

Be less likely to cheat

Not be humble

Be impolite

Show no manners

Be ungrateful

Make you poor

from a poor man point of view

1 Like

Re: . by RighteousI: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2020
THIS IS WHY SOME GUYS HERE ARE CRITICIZING THIS POST AND DEFENDING NIGERIAN GIRLS:

They wrongly believe that they can still bully the Nigerian girl in marriage like their fore father's did.

They wrongly believe that they can marry a gullible Nigerian girl and cheat on her without her cheating back just like the women of those days did not cheat back on their husbands.

They want to marry a gullible Nigerian girl so that they can drive down to the ashawo night districts in order to do cheap SHORT-TIME SEX for 3k.

YOU FOOLISH MAN! Yes you can cheat on your Nigerian wife with cheap 3k SHORT-TIME sex but your wife is also having an affair. SO WHO IS THE FOOL? It is you the Nigerian man that doesn't realize that these Nigerian girls have wised up.

Her affair cancels out your SHORT-TIME sex, therefore all you will doing for her in marriage is paying her bills. At least if the white European girl is going to cheat on you, she would have given you a strong international passport.

What can a Nigerian wife give you other than the fact that you can do 3k SHORT-TIME sex?
I live in a compound where there are many married tenants and believe me the Nigerian wives flirt and if not for the fact that I am not an adulterer I would have easily had my way with them.

But if you are the type of man that will not cheat in marriage, love your wife and is faithful, then the gentle European girls are the ones for you not the nagging, cunning, feminist and mannerless Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
RighteousI:

I'm referring to white European girls like German, French and British girls. That dark side and the divorce you mentioned is common with white American girls not the Europeans. White Americans are generally aggressive, was it not a white American police officer that knelt down on George Floyd's neck? Such can never happen with a white European police officer because they don't even carry guns.
Rather than kneeling on George Floyd's neck, a white European police officer would have bought a bar of chocolate and a cup of coffee for George Floyd afterwhich they will both happily chat together in the police car on their way to the police station.
The only whites that are aggressive are the white Americans. The white Europeans are gentle, tolerant and highly mannered.

Try finding a white European girl from Germany, France or the UK not a white American girl.

u so right on europeans being so passive cheesy.there was one video i saw some years back on one nigerian illegal immigrant in italy.he was caught by the italian police and while the italian cops were trying to talk him into bringing him to the station the guy was just resisting violently.he was throwing punches at the police officers and tackled one of the cops then flung him into the road until a third one joined in and they cuffed him cheesy.if he did such in the US the american cops would beat him to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Xsem(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
RighteousI:
THIS IS WHY SOME GUYS HERE ARE CRITICIZING THIS POST AND DEFENDING NIGERIAN GIRLS:

They wrongly believe that they can still bully the Nigerian girl in marriage like their fore father's did.

They wrongly believe that they can marry a gullible Nigerian girl and cheat on her without her cheating back just like the women of those days did not cheat back on their husbands.

They want to marry a gullible Nigerian girl so that they can drive down to the ashawo night districts in order to do cheap SHORT-TIME SEX for 3k.

YOU FOOLISH MAN! Yes you can cheat on your Nigerian wife with cheap 3k SHORT-TIME sex but your wife is also having an affair. SO WHO IS THE FOOL? It is you the Nigerian man that doesn't realize that these Nigerian girls have wised up.

Her affair cancels out your SHORT-TIME sex, therefore all you will doing for her in marriage is paying her bills. At least if the white European girl is going to cheat on you, she would have given you a strong international passport.

What can a Nigerian wife give you other than the fact that you can do 3k SHORT-TIME sex?
I live in a compound where there are many married tenants and believe me the Nigerian wives flirt and if not for the fact that I am not an adulterer I would have easily had my way with them.

But if you are the type of man that will not cheat in marriage, love your wife and is faithful, then the gentle European girls are the ones for you not the nagging, cunning, feminist and mannerless Nigerian girls.

Please give me link to this European girls.
Re: . by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol, hope this doesn't make some girl in some corner commit suicide
Re: . by saladinnoir: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
But wait, too much t.v is not good, if you know how bad those white girls can get you won't be saying this sotey their men form mgtow and had to create an entire field of study(game) to handle them, female nature is universal the culture and economy dictates how much is shown and controlled
Re: . by Ryan03(f): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mandela27:
Nigerian babes will only coman read the post and the comments,i dont think any of them can say anything in this thread now.lol

But op u harsh o,our girls are valid jare .
u cannot just coman humble them like that abeg...I love them atleast for their beautiful skin colour more than the european babes
I am beginning to love our girls more, they are becoming more mature and immune to the tantrums of frustrated and gold digging niggers. In the past, They would have come Here to rant and insult the op, but now, they just allow his type continue fooling their selves. Thats not humbling them, thats showing they are more mature that His kind. Kudos babes

1 Like

Re: . by Ryan03(f): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
RighteousI:

Be humble

Be polite

Show manners

Be grateful

Be less likely to cheat

Not be humble

Be impolite

Show no manners

Be ungrateful

Make you poor

if you want to go for a foreign babe, by all means do so. What's the need of all these?
Re: . by Mandela27: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryan03:
I am beginning to love our girls more, they are becoming more mature and immune to the tantrums of frustrated and gold digging niggers. In the past, They would have come Here to rant and insult the op, but now, they just allow his type continue fooling their selves. Thats not humbling them, thats showing they are more mature that His kind. Kudos babes
Relax my guy,this post is pure humilation,is like u dont even know these girls here or maybe u're new here,the hatred and insults they shower on men here is what have start backfiring them,is now their eyes want to clear,when all the men have wise up.
Although i still like the brown skin girls but i will definately have a baby mama in Europe for d GREEN CARD..but i will marry a CALABAR or BONNY girl-I cannot run away from our girls,GODFORBID!!
European babe cannot prepare our Nigeria food na,I cant do without garri and soup biko .

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? / Viral Photo Of Stupid Mother Who Striped Naked In Front Of Her Son For Photoshoo / Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.