Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape (1983 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
I hate nairaland for this, even the western world were lgbt had come from are battling its dismissal Hollywood keep forcing it on our throats, nairaland keep giving us water to digest it, forgodsake i dont understand the mods hypocrisy on tackling just only post promoting rape and yet turning a complete blind eyes towards post promoting lgbt, i feel disgusted seeing post promoting lgbt on nairaland everyday and they get ti make trending soon they will make front page just in a bid to accumulate traffic,
i remember our political laws forbids it, the natural law forbids it, our traditional laws forbids it...... I dont understand the kind of liberalism we humans are aspiring for, the liberalism that will cause extinction of the humans race soon bestiality will become a norm soon ..... I want to ask the various mods promoting lgbt on this forum if they will feel comfortable staying next to a gay, who has the tendency of raping them or even influencing thier children in such senseless act..... For godsake the world population is dieing out, lgbt is not what we need we must fight it off media and on ground, it is disgusting and meaningless it is more disgusting reading a romantic sex story on nairaland and the story start taking another turn from nowhere inorder to add a form of lgbt to it, we are tired we cant breathe here on nairaland and all the other various media are choking us. i say no to any form lgbt or bestiality as a norm

If you are a guy and you enjoy Lesbian sex, you're just as worse as the lgbt community and the same treatment given to them await you,

We dont need to result in carrying arms to go hunt for them, they better all turn out straight or wait for holocaust on thier extinction , i cant leave in a world of mental deranged people called homosexuals, i feel disgusted by it and i feel threatened from being sexual harassed by them and psychological torment it may inflict on my children

The world can never be too liberal and be so liberal to absolute senselessness and accomodate foolishness
If you think you are liberal minded and you support lgbt then you are a fool to humanity, you need to be mobbed with the lgbt community too, because you're a potential lgbt yourself or you may give the opportunity to your children if you see nothing bad with it

Cc : lalasticala, seun, and the others please sit and discuss this irritation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stay pressed undecided

While at it, grow some brain and get your facts right. The world population is not dying out.

Also, get a job and maybe stop obsessively talking about a group of people you claim to hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Exorene:
Stay pressed undecided

While at it, grow some brain and get your facts right. The world population is not dying out.

Also, get a job and maybe stop obsessively talking about a group of people you claim to hate.

I sight you, we fucking don't need your kind on earth you all are sick

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigga like me prohibits homosexuality, as well as condemn the practice of homosexuality. You see? No one in their right mind would choose to be homosexual, but you can't see sh¡t. Gays/lesbians are very unhappy people & are never proud of their sexuality, knowmsayin'? But they just can't help it, like they were oriented from birth towards homosexual attractions. You know? They are not normal.

Tryna respect their sexual orientation & move on.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
gregyboy:

I sight you, we fucking don't need your kind on earth you all are sick
Too bad you're not the one in charge of the universe.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Exorene:
Too bad you're not the one in charge of the universe.

Bloody gay

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by allen113: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
hmm nawa o

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
gregyboy:

Bloody gay
Keep choking on your homophobia

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by ehmmy11(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's so bad these days you can't watch any series without gay's in it... The Bible already foretold this long ago.. It will get worse don't be shocked
As Christians we are not to hate, physically assault or judge but preach repentance in love and kindness.. Becos God's word on gay's is very clear let him that has an ear let him hear ..

PS: all mentions will be ignored

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Exorene:

I pity you, same people who gives you the right to this insanity to be gay, are not gay themselves dont you see, if you check d political trends of lately you will see even some western countries were this demonic insanity came from are begin to reject it..... It is already glaring you gay

If the government wont do the needful , trust we homophobia as you said, to do it, and we will do it on religio-medical purification and we wont go gentle on erasing your isanity, if you know what i mean

Bloody gay,..... I spit on your parents who couldn't do the needful when they first notice your demonic insanity

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 1:08am On Jul 22, 2020
ehmmy11:
It's so bad these days you can't watch any series without gay's in it... The Bible already foretold this long ago.. It will get worse don't be shocked
As Christians we are not to hate, physically assault or judge but preach repentance in love and kindness.. Becos God's word on gay's is very clear let him that has an ear let him hear ..

PS: all mentions will be ignored

Ww are fighting them off, it is one demonic insanity we dont need in this insane world already, Hitler would have found joy having them in thier gas chamber

This is one disadvantage of excess liberalism in the society, if we so want excess liberalism we can start protesting to end govt

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2020
gregyboy:

I pity you, same people who gives you the right to this insanity to be gay, are not gay themselves dont you see, if you check d political trends of lately you will see even some western countries were this demonic insanity came from are begin to reject it..... It is already glaring you gay

If the government wont do the job, trust we homophobia to do it, and we will do it on religio-medical purification and we wont go gentle on erasing your isanity, if you know what i mean

Bloody gay,..... I spit on your parents who couldn't do the needful when they fitst saw your insanity
This guy, ejoor stop clowning. Which western country is rejecting gay rights? Poland is among the most conservative and poorest countries in Europe, so if that's what you're clinging onto, you're even less bright than I thought.

Wtf is religo-medical purification? You think this is 1940? Keep choking on your hate, the world has evolved past your primitive mindset. You're too insignificant to drag us back.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Spysees:
Nigga like me prohibits homosexuality, as well as condemn the practice of homosexuality. You see? No one in their right mind would choose to be homosexual, but you can't see sh¡t. Gays/lesbians are very unhappy people & are never proud of their sexuality, knowmsayin'? But they just can't help it, like they were oriented from birth towards homosexual attractions. You know? They are not normal.

Tryna respect their sexual orientation & move on.

Wtf are you saying, even people who are born disable try to leave normal, but this insane people who have decided to curse themselves and make a mockery humanity are giving foolish excuses, Bleep you bro, Bleep you because you dont know the history of homosexuality and you have not asked questions, on how most of them got into that shit, because they are parading it as natural, doesn't make the fact that they are saying the truth, most of them were socially influenced, it is what they have learnt from lgbt communities around them and have messed with thier brains , and not naturally an innate feeling as the claim

Bro i see you as a gay or potential gay... If you're get off my mention

You all supporters and doers are cursed thesame treatment await both, bunch of wackos

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exorene:
Stay pressed undecided

Lol, if you concentrate less on being gay maybe you would see most European population are experiencing zero population growth and as a whole African population is beginning to decrease over some decade......

And you cursed people are promoting it more

I will put a bullet on you all head, without feeling remorseful about it, it will be more like killing the devil in person

You all are cursed the gas chamber best fit you all, so when you finally go back to your creator the devil you can tell him being a gay doesn't sell as a sin in this world

I blame the mods for promoting lgbt on nairaland
If i was a mod the moment you create a thread promoting that isanity i will not only pull it down but also deactivate your account, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by KellyGay(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
gregyboy:

If the government wont do the job, trust we homophobia to do it, and we will do it on religio-medical purification and we wont go gentle on erasing your isanity, if you know what i mean

Bloody gay,..... I spit on your parents who couldn't do the needful when they fitst saw your insanity

You sound so frustrated. Why all these jargons on people you hate so much? Are they the cause of your present situation? Instead of you to try and learn how to write and speak good English, you are more bothered with what people do with themselves. I had to read your comments four times before I could understand your nonsense.

One advice... Grow Up.

Cc FuckHomophobes

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by KellyGay(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
gregyboy:

Wtf are you saying, even people who are born disable try to leave normal, but this insane people who have decided to curse themselves and make a mockery humanity are giving foolish excuses, Bleep you bro, Bleep you because you dont know the history of homosexuality and you have not asked questions, on how most of them got into that shit, because they are parading it as natural with them doesn't make the fact they are saying the truth, most of them were socially influenced, it is what they have learnt from social influences from lgbt communities around them, and not naturally innate feelings

Bro i see you gay or potential gay... If you're get off my mention

You all supporters and doers are caused thesame treatment await both

The ENGLISH Language has 'suffered.'
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by KellyGay(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exorene:

Bro, you need to snub that guy. How were you able to comprehend to what he was trying to pass across? His English is too bad. He sounds frustrated, hungry and hot tempered. He lacks good communication skills. I suggest you let him be.

By the way, how are you doing?
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
KellyGay:

Bro, you need to snub that guy. How were you able to comprehend to what he was trying to pass across? His English is too bad. He sounds frustrated, hungry and hot tempered. He lacks good communication skills. I suggest you let him be.

Yours isn't better

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
MR OP
How I wish you know you're fighting a lost battle

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, if you concentrate less on been gay maybe you would see most European population are experiencing zero population and as a whole African population is beginning to decrease over some decade......

And you cursed people are promoting it more

I will put a bullet on you all head, without feeling remorseful about it, it will be more like killing the devil in person

You all are caused and the gas chamber best fit you all so when you go back to your creator the devil you can tell him being a gay doesn't sell as a sin in the world
Na me f*ck up
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
KellyGay:

I thought I was talking to a person.

I'm good my man, you?
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by KellyGay(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exorene:

I'm good my man, you?
Very well, bro. I sent you a personal message .
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
KellyGay:

You sound so frustrated. Why all these jargons on people you hate so much. Are they the cause of your present situation? Instead of you to try and learn how to write and speak good English, you are more bothered with what people do with themselves. I had to read your comments four times before I could understand your nonsense.

One advice... Grow Up.

Cc FuckHomophobes

Like i could read yours......

Fucking stupid gay......

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exorene:

I'm good my man, you?

Gays send him pm so you can go and Bleep him fools
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
With all due respect, you are dead wrong, I ain't fuckin' gay & it seems you are a high grade idiot. You see? I don't argue I discuss, hold on, I wanna ask you a goddamn question, why did you prefer to be a reflection of other peoples' knowlegde? Knowmsayin'? You fvck'd yourself up the a$$ with the condom of what you read in the books & on the internet, why? People gettin' sh¡t thrown at you like you were a fvckin' clown, oh my GOD!

I ain't supportin' 'em gay, we just hafta respect their sexual orientation & move on.
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Bojack(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
I personally do not support their lifestyle especially those trans people (I still believe it's a mental illness), but we just have to respect them.
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Amatarasha(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ar u fighting me op , u are missing cheesy
I felt good last night wen a female creature with a tiny finger was at my back having her/it way directly at my P@ssy n anal hole,but some idiot chase her/it away with a tentpole that's wen I woke up with my 2holes feeling so sweet ouch! But I was so sad n Maybe that's my beneath earth alien lover who I was talking about...
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Amatarasha(f): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bojack:
I personally do not support their lifestyle especially those trans people (I still believe it's a mental illness), but we just have to respect them.
hypo hyy hypo hyyyyyypocrite
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Amatarasha(f): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exorene:
Stay pressed undecided

he is low classed

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by FuckHomophobes: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin grin OP I was mentioned on this thread that's why I'm going to comment. Abeg nor vex o, it seems there is something you are not telling us.

Have you been intimate with a guy before and he probably broke your heart? Or are you dealing with internalized homophobia?

Please it's not too late to focus on making money and helping out the less privileged ones. Kindly check my signature and I'll put you through.

BTW, if you're cute and yellow, I would not mind us fu.c.king grin cheesy.
You'll definitely beg for more baby. I'll be expecting your mail honey.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2020
KellyGay:

Very well, bro. I sent you a personal message .
Just replied.
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Evercurious(f): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Exorene:

Don't tell me you are gay...are you gay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Squirt Comes What? / Sweet In The Middle: My Love Story With A Church Sister / Many People Enter Marriage Without Knowing The Seriousness Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.