Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,060 members, 7,832,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? (4679 Views)

Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / Can One Contact HIV Aids By Licking Punany Juice / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
alisigwe:

I really dnt knw why i am so depressed?ma real gurl never allows me to go down on her,she says it's irritating and i am trying ma best to rediscover ma self,it's going to break her heart should i contact any killer disease through carelessness,i am d only child in ma home,schooling in a private uni still i walk around everyday depressed and can't seem to understand ma life anylonger.i feel like i am being  pushedtowards something fatal but somehow i still manage to survive.maybe it's time i start asking questions.

bro
as little difference as it may be, HAVE A GOOD LOOK at the toto before munching it. inspect all around the lips while finger.ing it and if you see any abrasions around the area or any funny looking cuts then stay away from it.

there is NO shame in this act as you are only being careful, she can do the same with your own package before sucking it!

as for your depression, your addiction to cootie cat  and your lack of any action from your gf (thus pushing you to stray to get your "medicine"wink may be the source of it.

MzD@rkSkin:

That's why you gotta be careful because some women are not very honest.

check my advice above about coochie inspection, lol!
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by lonewolf: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2011
alisigwe:

I really dnt knw why i am so depressed?ma real gurl never allows me to go down on her,she says it's irritating and i am trying ma best to rediscover ma self,it's going to break her heart should i contact any killer disease through carelessness,i am d only child in ma home,schooling in a private uni still i walk around everyday depressed and can't seem to understand ma life anylonger.i feel like i am being  pushedtowards something fatal but somehow i still manage to survive.maybe it's time i start asking questions.

Mate, I am not judging you or anything, giving head is an instinctive sex act and is mostly pleasurable -- both to the giver and the receiver. However, this is an act that you just don't perform on every girl you hit. There are some girls you simply hit whilst making staying strapped. Head should be for girls you really like and are moderately confident about their reasonableness. The idea that you go giving random girls head in the community simply because your girl doesn't like it is suicidal.

STIs are real. So, get tested. If you're lucky, you'll be clean or simply have herpes or an STI that can be treated. If you're unlucky, you may have HIV. In that case, your head giving days will inevitably be shortened.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by alisigwe(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
I gat u dud,i wonder what i'll do to be in control of ma actions.u knw what?i've onced licked a peddlers kitty.so tell me if i am being real to maself,i live malife like i don't expect ma life to be long,thats really the main reason why i am depressed.i really want to have a family one day but it's a shame the way things are going
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by kaymoney2(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2011
alisigwe:

I gat u dud,i wonder what i'll do to be in control of ma actions.u knw what?[size=20pt]i've onced licked a peddlers kitty[/size].so tell me if i am being real to maself,i live malife like i don't expect ma life to be long,thats really the main reason why i am depressed.i really want to have a family one day but it's a shame the way things are going

Its a pity man shocked shocked

Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by alisigwe(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
And what does dat picture mean?
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by kaymoney2(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2011
The pix represents What depression could lead you to- insanity, death etc becareful tongue
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
alisigwe:

I gat u dud,i wonder what i'll do to be in control of ma actions.u knw what?i've onced licked a peddlers kitty.so tell me if i am being real to maself,i live malife like i don't expect ma life to be long,thats really the main reason why i am depressed.i really want to have a family one day but it's a shame the way things are going

Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by 190: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
K-money's pic means you are walking on a PATH to doom

I still say it and would say it again,

HELL FIRE WOULD BE OVER CROWED

they would have to use wheel barrow to carry some people back to earth
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by anunaki(f): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2011
through licking you can possibly contract HIV if you have an open wound in your mouth e.g gum bleeding e.t.c saliva contains enzymes and proteins which deactivates HIV virus, hence one cannot also contract hiv through kissing unless you both have open wounds;;HIV virus is fragile it cannot survive in air,
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by kaymoney2(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2011
alisigwe:

May be I should recommend this man to you Mr THUNDER CATCHER he can help you out
your present predicament  
tongue cry cry

Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by 190: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^Kay money you stole JUSTWISE picture angry angry
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by alisigwe(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
And somebody's saying i should pray or go for deliverance?i wonder how that can improve ma situation.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by kaymoney2(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
190:

^^Kay money you stole JUSTWISE picture angry angry

Which one you talking about 190 you mean the babalawo who wants to help alisigwe
if that one you meAN nope
tongue
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
anunaki:

through licking you can possibly contract HIV if you have an open wound in your mouth e.g gum bleeding e.t.c saliva contains enzymes and proteins which deactivates HIV virus, hence one cannot also contract hiv through kissing unless you both have open wounds;;HIV virus is fragile it cannot survive in air,

can you rephrase that?
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by anunaki(f): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

can you rephrase that?

saliva contains enzymes and proteins which deactivates the HIV virus, thats why one cannot get HIV through kissing UNLESS both partners have an open wound,,,,
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by kaymoney2(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2011
anunaki:

saliva contains enzymes and proteins which deactivates the HIV virus, thats why one cannot get HIV through kissing UNLESS both partners have an open wound,,,,

Hmm I want to believe you are not the daughter of Dr Abalaka,  With this your unfounded theory  tongue shocked
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by aminalib(f): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2011
she is right, it is highly unlikely to get hiv from kissing or MouthAction unless their is an open wound.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by kaymoney2(m): 12:31am On Jan 26, 2011
aminalib:

she is right, it is highly unlikely to get hiv from kissing or MouthAction unless their is an open wound.

Hehehe. where is the theory coming from any back up or reference undecided
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by aminalib(f): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2011
cdc.gov/hiv
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by anunaki(f): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2011
kay-money:

Hmm I want to believe you are not the daughter of Dr Abalaka,  With this your unfounded theory  tongue shocked

please go for HIV counselling and you will learn more than you knew about the virus, you can also google for more information about this topic, saliva has many antibodies,
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2011
LMAO@ Kay & BrownJay, hey atleast he's being honest. . . .?  undecided
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Akinagirl(f): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2011
Frequently Asked Questions

Question:

Can you get HIV through MouthAction?

Answer:

The risk of getting HIV through receiving MouthAction is very, very low.

We can't say that there's zero risk, because there are a few cases of HIV infection in people who have no other known risk factors for HIV.

Also, we can imagine a scenario where an HIV-infected person's mouth is bleeding when he or she is giving MouthAction. This could increase the risk of infecting the partner. But, in general, becoming infected with HIV by receiving MouthAction is probably a very rare occurrence.

The risk of getting HIV through giving MouthAction is low compared with unprotected vaginal or anal sex, but there is some risk. The risk appears to be higher if you have cuts or sores in your mouth. Risk also appears to increase with the amount of your partner's fluids that contact your mouth and throat. If there is blood in these fluids, that probably increases the risk as well.

Of course, if your partner is not HIV infected, there is no risk of getting HIV. But if your partner is HIV positive, or you are not sure, it makes sense to use a condom or other barrier (a latex sheet, for example) for MouthAction. (See Tips for using condoms and dental dams for more information.)

Source: Laurence Peiperl, MD
Date: February 27, 2006
Last reviewed/updated: October 27, 2010, by Susa Coffey, MD
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by redsun(m): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2011
Don't u smell d fish sometimes?Some could be real fishy.It is dangerous playing around these days,stick to one bittch
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by aminalib(f): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2011
there goes HEAD biiiiitch IN CHARGE, hey redsun
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by redsun(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2011
at a time and make u and every new bittch go for test b-4 u start licking.Having hiv is like being on death roll in american
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by aminalib(f): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2011
make sure u make ur mother go first, grin
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2011
redsun:

at a time and make u and every new bittch go for test b-4 u start licking.Having hiv is like being on death roll in american

dunce.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by redsun(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2011
U little lousy dark skin brat.What.'s ur own?
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2011
anunaki:

hhmm the above bolded is the same reason why you would get it from licking the cootie cat thus you are simply repeating what i said earlier.

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
yes you can get infected tru licking toto just as much as you can catch it from kissing.
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by MMM2(m): 5:14am On Jan 26, 2011
sometime
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 26, 2011
redsun:

U little lousy dark skin brat.What.'s your own?

*get's into my Socrates philosophical mode*. . .
True, I am a lousy dark brat, perhaps by choice, maybe I decided my fate prior to life.

I imagine it went something like:
God stood us both in line and asked,

"Kay, you having the first pick between the two, which would you rather be: an illiterate reject crack baby with small nuts or. . ."

you get the picture, I clearly made the right choice.  grin
Re: Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? by Princek12(m): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2011
if you have licked a Kitty that smells lake stockfish, poster, you may contracted HIV or gono (aarun gbajumo).

(1) (2) (3)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) / My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.