Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

"I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere" — Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere" — Naira Marley (260 Views)

I Wanted To Scatter Everywhere And I Did”-ifu Ennada / Nollywood Actress Uche Jumbo And Ini Edo Scatter Everywhere With Their God Given / “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere" — Naira Marley by Naijafreshgist01(m): 3:23am On Jun 15, 2020
An Afro popular Nigerian singer known as Naira Marley has took to his verified Twitter handle to disclose his mind on his recent plan to Scatter everywhere with his new song.

Read full gist @

https://naijafreshgist.com/2020/06/15/i-can-drop-a-song-now-and-scatter-everywhere-naira-marley/
Re: "I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere" — Naira Marley by BlueAir: 4:06am On Jun 15, 2020
undecided you and ur fellows should keep riding on the fact we live in a lawless country with lawless people.enjoy while it lasts
Re: "I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere" — Naira Marley by jullary(m): 4:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Infact do it on time,make we quick devide.

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Doxa Cosmetics / Naira Marley Fires Back At Executive Jet For Calling Him & Kim Oprah 'Useless' / Minister: Naira Marley Will Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.