Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

“I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley (774 Views)

I Wanted To Scatter Everywhere And I Did”-ifu Ennada / Nollywood Actress Uche Jumbo And Ini Edo Scatter Everywhere With Their God Given / "I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere" — Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by Jeroboy(m): 4:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Nigerian fast Raising Hip-hop singer Naira Marley Wrote to his twitter handle that he can drop a song now and scatter everywhere.
The Soapy crooner wrote to his twitter page around 7pm yesterday evening after FCTA shuts mall for hosting his concert for not obeying Federal Governments law on social distancing due to Covid19 pandemic outbreak in the world, he now took to his twitter page that he can release a song and scatter everywhere.

Naira Marley who is famous for using vulgar words in his songs says he can release a song and scatter everywhere.

Read what he wrote below:-

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/15/i-can-drop-a-song-now-and-scatter-everywhere-naira-marley/

Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by Newcreature2020(m): 4:41am On Jun 15, 2020
May The Lord Be With him
Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by JeffreyD1(m): 4:41am On Jun 15, 2020
After you don make business owners in jabi mall stay at home

Some workers to stay at home

Etc
Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by tuzle(m): 4:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Only the mad people who's listens to his song together with him will scatter if he drops a song today.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by seunlayi(m): 4:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Peculiar Mess
Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by jeffizy(m): 4:48am On Jun 15, 2020
See the reasoning of this ostrich. undecided

FUN FACT: The eyes of an Ostrich is actually bigger than the brain.
Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:29am On Jun 15, 2020
tuzle:
Only the mad people who's listens to his song together with him will scatter if he drops a song today.

story...no matter how you hate him...

you will still nod your head, or move your body small when Mafo beat comes on.
Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:31am On Jun 15, 2020
JeffreyD1:
After you don make business owners in jabi mall stay at home

Some workers to stay at home

Etc

shebi na Naira Marley carry himself ininvited go the mall?

Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Seen
Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by Elton02(m): 5:55am On Jun 15, 2020
cool Marlians come forward the rest bleep off cool cool cool
Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by Onyi22(f): 6:02am On Jun 15, 2020
We r Merlin
Re: “I Can Drop A Song Now And Scatter Everywhere” – Naira Marley by kollinskollins(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Dey drop nonsense songs since day 1

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nelson Explains Why He Denied His Feelings 4 Esther Despite Their Closen / Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. / Regina Daniels REVEALS How She Sees Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.