Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. (340 Views)

Some Acts That Make A Muslim Forbidden To Hell / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by tintingz(m): 3:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Muslims often threaten indirectly either with death or imprisonment but most people just don't see it or they just ignore it.

The threat usually go like this. After you criticize Islam, the Muslim then say "you showed so much disbelieve that if we're in an Islamic state, you would have been punished". Now we all know the punishment for apostasy and blaspheme in Islam which is death!

Using that statement, such muslim is wishing death on you, the only thing holding him back is because Shari'a isn't practiced in his country, now imagine if we're in the Sharia state, his words would be carried out literally on the opponent.

Again, imagine it this way that we're in different department in class, in Class A you can't be beating for insulting any ideology, in Class B you will be beating for insulting an ideology. So STX have an ideology of Class B but is in Class A, then there's an argument with STX and STY, insulting each other's ideologies, STY then insulted Class B ideology and then STX said to STY that if you're in Class B you would have been beating. Now that's a threat.

Such students that make this statement is frustrated and wants you beating but it can't happen because Class A rules doesn't allow it. This is a threat.

I can remember in my school days, where some guys will say "I can't do anything with you here, let's me see you outside the school gate and see what I will do to you". Isn't this a threat? He knows the school doesn't allow fighting but he knows he can get away with it outside the school.

Anytime a Muslims use the bolded words above or similarly, he/she is threatening you indirectly. Note, I'm not saying there are no Muslims that tolerate non-believers but majority Muslims have this mindset of threatening their opponents when they're frustrated. So be very conscious and stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by Rilwayne001: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't for once support the killing of unbelievers unless it's for killing. I believe it is illogical for one to kill for God, that's if one knows His true essence and how powerful His manifestation is.

But seriously, you've not been logical enough with most of your threads, and you're quite insultive and abusive in what we hold in high esteem. Even if one doesn't mean bad for you, your level of reasoning and utterances can be infuriating. Take note, it's never gotten on my nerve to infuriate me though, because I see you more like a person in dilemma, and at the same time refusing correction. Best is to ignore you to the fullest while you ramble and bleat around. Overtime you'll get tired and probably see your actions today as the 'age of ignorance'.

Stay safe brother.

2 Likes

Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by tintingz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rilwayne001:
I don't for once support the killing of unbelievers unless it's for killing. I believe it is illogical for one to kill for God, that's if one knows His true essence and how powerful His manifestation is.
The punishment for apostasy in Islam is death.

But seriously, you've not been logical enough with most of your threads, and you're quite insultive and abusive in what we hold in high esteem. Even if one doesn't mean bad for you, your level of reasoning and utterances can be infuriating. Take note, it's never gotten on my nerve to infuriate me though, because I see you more like a person in dilemma, and at the same time refusing correction. Best is to ignore you to the fullest while you ramble and bleat around. Overtime you'll get tired and probably see your actions today as the 'age of ignorance'.

Stay safe brother.

I have discussed this in a thread that Muslims, the Qur'an and Muhammad insults non-believers, infact Muslims insult non-believers on a daily basis. So why should non-believers respect your beliefs? YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT TOO.

Here is the thread. https://www.nairaland.com/5826122/does-quran-blaspheme-against-other#89015697

If you can't condemn your Qur'an and your Prophet and stop insulting non-believers then don't expect anyone to treat your dogmas special, condemn your religion!, your religion is not special, I don't really give a damn what you hold high esteem until non-believers, LGBTs are stop being oppressed by the Sharia.

Many apostates, LGBTs are facing death sentence just because of diversity, I can respect you as a human(if you don't support your dogmas) but don't expect me to respect your DOGMAS!

Stay safe too, cheers.

3 Likes

Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by AntiChristian: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Which of your Muslim peeps threaten you this time around?

May we not be afflicted with this kind of frustration I!
Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by logicboy: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2020
There is one muslim here that keeps saying that atheists should be locked up like Bala Mubarak.

Tomorrow, they will say that they are tolerant and non violent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by Xmuslim: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
My personal opinion

Some elite Muslims (or majority) are usually more morally upright than the Qur'an and hadith.

While their book insult non-believers, they chose to respect us (provided we didn't insult them first).

Their book instruct them to kill us, some don't like to apply the rule directly. Some even insist that unless the person commit treason, he should not be killed for just apostacy.

Their book encourages them to beat their wives, but most of them re-interpret the verse.

There are a lot of examples.

I personally belief that Muslims (not all) are becoming more tolerant and more merciful than the Qur'an and hadith.

Therefore, I will suggest that we stop judging them by what's apparent in their books. Let's treat each other with respect and we will live in harmony. After all, sharia is not coming to Nigeria anytime soon (I pray it never comes)

Nevertheless, it is better to be cautious when you are with Muslims in real life because you don't know which of them is extremist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by Xmuslim: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yes it's a frustrating for us to have being deceived for so long.

We have been lied to. We thought Qur'an is from God, we were told Muhammad was sent by God. We later found out we were deceived. You can't expect our lives to remain the same after being in the darkness for years

So I agree we act in a frustrated manners sometimes. It's not our fault. The fault goes to

1. Our parent for indoctrination us without our consent (they thought they were doing good to us though)

2. The Islamic scholars that conceal the truth. some of them didn't know the truth though, they just want to defend Islam.

3. Islam/Muhammad. Even though Muhammad may not know that he wasn't receiving anything from God. He may be deluded but not knowing (no insult intended pls. I don't know a better word to describe delusion)
This is why I don't like children indoctrination

This is why I don't like the way adult Muslim just take every excuse (in defense of Islam) presents by Islamic scholars hook line and sinker. People like Dr zakir naik, harun yahya are a typical examples of misleaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by AntiChristian: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xmuslim:

Yes it's a frustrating for us to have being deceived for so long.

We have been lied to. We thought Qur'an is from God, we were told Muhammad was sent by God. We later found out we were deceived. You can't expect our lives to remain the same after being in the darkness for years

So I agree we act in a frustrated manners sometimes. It's not our fault. The fault goes to

1. Our parent for indoctrination us without our consent (they thought they were doing good to us though)

2. The Islamic scholars that conceal the truth. some of them didn't know the truth though, they just want to defend Islam.

3. Islam/Muhammad. Even though Muhammad may not know that he wasn't receiving anything from God. He may be deluded but not knowing (no insult intended pls. I don't know a better word to describe delusion)
This is why I don't like children indoctrination

This is why I don't like the way adult Muslim just take every excuse (in defense of Islam) presents by Islamic scholars hook line and sinker. People like Dr zakir naik, harun yahya are a typical examples of misleaders

You have a right to your thought and we have a right to ours!
To you be your atheism and to us our Blessed Haneef!
Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by Xmuslim: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

You have a right to your thought and we have a right to ours!
To you be your atheism and to us our Blessed Haneef!

Well, I'm agnostic. Let me ask you a question sir. With the assumption that there is a God for sure, do you agree that there is a possibility that Islam is not from God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by tintingz(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
AntiChristian:
Which of your Muslim peeps threaten you this time around?

When one is deluded, sometimes they don't realize how deluded they're.

This person here is part of muslims the OP is addressing.

1 Like

Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by logicboy: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
tintingz:

When one is deluded, sometimes they don't realize how deluded they're.

This person here is part of muslims the OP is addressing.

He called for Bala Mubarak to be executed. He is not okay. Lol

2 Likes

Re: How A Muslim Can Threaten You Indirectly. by tintingz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
logicboy:

He called for Bala Mubarak to be executed. He is not okay. Lol

He even said he wish Bala is forgotten and he hope I join Bala wherever he's soon. So if Bala is killed, he wished that for me too.

Here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/5923291/absurdity-hypocrisy-muslims-beliefs#90644041

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On Space Exploration / The Miracle Of The Ka'aba / Let Us Join And Benefit One Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.