Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida (92599 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by HoliMaree: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2020
This is very sad. "He disguised as a man of God", he knows she's venerable, he knows where she stays, he knows she's almost blind. He's the killer!

So many questions come to mind, the first one is, "why is she homeless?", "where is her family?", "didn't she have relatives?", "no friends?", "why did she participate in the protest without any protective years?", many more questions on my mind. "why didn't she report the first molester to the police?"...

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by JayCynic(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Nbote:
Blacks kill blacks more in the US and even here in Africa.. While dey were busy protesting about black lives matter, a fellow black molested and probably killed her.. If a white man molests or kills a black man, it's termed racism. But when blacks keep murdering and ruining demselves, it is jus crime

That's a fact but it's a different pain knowing you were killed just because of the colour of your skin. If a black man dies because of gangbanging and street violence, atleast you know it's a choice and can be avoided, but if he gets murdered for his skin color, how do you avoid that.

6 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by karnap(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2020
what are you doing in US that you are looking for a place to stay?
life in Nigeria is okay forget what the government are doing to us, starts doing business you will live a good life instead staying in a country where they see you as a criminal all the time.
rip.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Born2Breed(f): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2020
This is so heart wrenching.

Blacks crime against blacks is even worst.

May her killers be found,humiliated publicly and brutally killed.

Rest in peace Toyin.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BigBashiru: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Nbote:
Blacks kill blacks more in the US and even here in Africa.. While dey were busy protesting about black lives matter, a fellow black molested and probably killed her.. If a white man molests or kills a black man, it's termed racism. But when blacks keep murdering and ruining demselves, it is jus crime

Blacks are cursed spiritually. The most wicked race in the world. And the most self centred.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by alphaRego01(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Ekwutox:

Be careful, it is a crime now to be a rape apologist.

Am saying this coz i havent entered a girl without her total approval. Whats de idea anyway?well humans are animals sha

Now a girl that isnt a virgin ,is shouting rape rape.she has gone to destroy the emotions of someone maybe someone she jhas finished seducing and sucking wallet dry.now she comes to deny sex Rape is very bad i agree,buh nigeria ladies are badder.they MIGHT just be the source of their own problems. Ditto to everyone

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by grandstar(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2020
We need to be honest here, she put herself in harm's way! She was too much of a free spirit and paid a big price for it.

I am not supporting what happened to her. I am just explaining why. I initially thought she was a 30-year-old. She has so much freedom like that of an adult.

Why was she that way? What was her past like? Was she "running from home"? If you have a loving home, you won't be outside or taken refuge in a church. She was still a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Fucsheetup(f): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

You're slow if you still don't understand the point of the BLM protests
You are slower than retardd if you cannot handle the pure truth in his comment.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BigBashiru: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Born2Breed:
This is so heart wrenching.

Blacks crime against blacks is even worst.

May her killers be found,humiliated publicly and brutally killed.

Rest in peace Toyin.

Exactly. All these black lives matter protest is good but even worse is BLACK on black crime. Blacks are the most wicked and self centred of all the races.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Nbote:
We dont love ourselves tbh, we only see ourselves as one when facing racism asides that we readily tear ourselves down over greed and pride.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by bizzibodi(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
She wuld hav mind her business in d US as she is a destitute not trying to belong.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by IpobAntidote: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Donald Trump's America.
There is a new sect in Nigeria that call themselves "Nigerian Christians". They preach hate and see Trump and their Christ and they accept whites are superior to them. These people are ready to stab their own race to defend their Messiah who doesn't care about them.
Blacks in America are really facing challenges. Imagine ever black parents in America teach their children this sentence "my hands are in the air, officer don't shoot" If you can't support support your fellow blacks, please don't antagonize them

Those are the confused set of lowest form of human existence.
The good thing is that they can't vote, and the ones that can are so small that their votes will be irrelevant.
But it goes to show how people have been brainwashed by religion. They support Trump because of Israel not knowing that Israel doesn't give a shit about Christianity. In fact if you preach christianity on Israeli tv, they will kick you off. There are more Muslims in Israel than Christians, these people have been lied to and blinded by their ignoramus pastorprenual fraudsters.

Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Iamdboss: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
This is the result of our failed government.....
As much as hate what's really happening to the blacks in US, I don't totally blame them but our government that make our land a living hell.
Hadn't be that we don't have any reason to look for greener pastures elsewhere, the number of blacks in US will be very few ND the racism will be reduced.

God's judgement will surely come on those that are directly or indirectly have hands in her death.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by OyinO: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Nbote:

And who told you whites don't kill whites? Let the whites kill their own whites. We are not talking about Black-on-Black violence or killings. When the time comes, we will protest that one. We are currently talking about white racist profiling and technical elimination of Blacks in the USA. And that's the reason for the protest.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by seguno2: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Graysons:
What do you want us to do?did she die in Nigeria or what?

Between this one above and the one below, please vote for the most idiotic post.

scribble:
Mind your business and stay in school

They wont hear
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Ekwutox: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2020
alphaRego01:

Am saying this coz i havent entered a girl without her total approval. Whats de idea anyway?well humans are animals sha

Now a girl that isnt a virgin ,is shouting rape rape.she has gone to destroy the emotions of someone maybe someone she jhas finished seducing and sucking wallet dry.now she comes to deny sex Rape is very bad i agree,buh nigeria ladies are badder.they MIGHT just be the source of their own problems. Ditto to everyone

3 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Originality007: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Donald Trump's America.
There is a new sect in Nigeria that call themselves "Nigerian Christians". They preach hate and see Trump and their Christ and they accept whites are superior to them. These people are ready to stab their own race to defend their Messiah who doesn't care about them.
Blacks in America are really facing challenges. Imagine ever black parents in America teach their children this sentence "my hands are in the air, officer don't shoot" If you can't support support your fellow blacks, please don't antagonize them
[s][/s]

U are off the Topic... whites has being Killing innocent blacks for decades it didnt start during Trump admin. Stop blaming the man for what he didnt start.

RIP Toyin... cry

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by tallfish145(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Graysons:
you are a fool
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Fearlez: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
I'll say it; the modern girl is useless and worthless.

The ease they trust strangers.
The casual way to follow strange men into their houses.

Look at this one following a complete stranger to his house TO SLEEP.

The dude who was forcing her to have MouthAction, I guess a girl had to be in some comfortable position with a guy before he will demand MouthAction.

RIP to her.
I hope girls are learning.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MedicH: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Just go and rest in peace jare. Be like u stepped into this world on a wrong foot and ur short life is filled with wahala. U pack ur belonging to a church, a man from no where bring moto tell u to enter u agree, u go to his house and u shower, wear his clothes and start sleeping. Don't u have parents, eeh afonja, books to read, internet hustle to get paid or u carry ur naija girl entitlement mentality enter Jand. Its a crazy world out there and best anyone can do to be safe is to stay indoors. If u come out and see people protesting, go home, if you come out and see crowd talking in loud voices with police here and there and some persons running, go home, because no man knoweth the hour when its time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by alphaRego01(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Juell:

Ha! So non-virgins rape is not rape?

Cant say much.just that if the victim isnt a virgin,she contributed more than she knows to what befell her.THATS IF THE VICTIM ISNT A VIRGIN.

humans are also animals u know.forget all dis packaging everywhere
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by topboss: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Where are her parents?

Maybe the hopeless black American, who blame Africans for breathing and being on planet Earth.

This is why i hardly complain about racism, because black by themselves are very useless.

From far, it looks like they deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by VirginSearcher(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
R.I.P to her but I'm more concerned about rape if you are a VIRGIN apart from that na olosho u be
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by obeyamark1: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Are you writing the next Post-UTME?
*Do you want to study an ENGINEERING COURSE or a BASIC MEDICAL/CLINICAL SCIENCE?*

GIVEN THE GREAT ODDS THAT EXIST WITH GETTING ADMISSION INTO THESE COURSES, WHY TAKE CHANCES? ��.

Join us at The College HUB, Ibadan, today as we begin our post UTME preparations!

*With our closely monitored student-study guide, mentorship programme, special clinics in all subjects, mind drills, weekly student-directed mock tests, among other things, The College HUB, Ibadan is the true added advantage that you need.*

We bring you to the very best at an unbeatably affordable price. One contact with us is enough to change your story for good!

Come and learn with the MASTERS.

To register or to make other enquiries, contact Dr Mark on WhatsApp via /2348183855099 or call 08183855099

*AFFORDABLE ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE FOR DISTANT STUDENTS*

You can also join our WhatsApp *brainstorming* group by clicking on the link below�
https:///KuLEsDhsDorAbBqvFjunUY

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by mordred44: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Graysons:
if u dnt knw wot to say jst shut d fvck up.....ose aro kutu, mafori gbepe

3 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Makaveli03: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Hope they will protest against this evil black people
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by ofiko123(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
RIP to her. She died too soon..
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Barzinime(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
And what will typing RIP do? undecided
OcVoice:

What a senseless and a heartless child you are!

A simple rest in peace would do.

Rest in peace oluwatoyin salau
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BigBashiru: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
karnap:
what are you doing in US that you are looking for a place to stay?
life in Nigeria is okay forget what the government are doing to us, starts doing business you will live a good life instead staying in a country where they see you as a criminal all the time.
rip.

In Nigeria it's not the government doing anything to Nigerians. Nigeria is in a poor state because of Nigerian on Nigerian wickedness. Of all the races, the black man is the most wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by blingxx(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Graysons:

if you dont have anything positive to say pls shut the fvck up angry no one as ever asked you to do anything ..radarada

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Fucsheetup(f): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Donald Trump's America.
They should come back to their extremely peaceful continent with no police brutality, value for the black life, loving politicians and incredible infrastructure and leave white people alone if they treat them so badly. I mean, white people are the devil.
Can’t you see how starved, poor and hopeless African Americans are in America?! I swear white people are evil and black people should vacate the country for them.

I wonder what we tell our boys here when we they come across the police?? ‘No carry dada oh’ or what?

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by alphaRego01(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Ekwutox:

Haba.no come arrest me o abeg .all de girls i have ever known will vouch i neva raped them.and they might even start my own protest.coz am a good man.abeg o i no want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.