Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida (92598 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by cardoctor(m): 4:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Sorry
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Heathrow44:

Uve been looking for her since? Just negodu!! See ur life!! Don't go and look for y u vent grown since u were born stay here and be noticing when Mhizzj is around and wen she isn't , is ur job t take register of those that are present and those that are absent, Mr prefect
angry
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Biafranguy1(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2020
London2011:

She was BORN IN AMERICA you stupid fool!
Bastard
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by QuickStandard: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2020
milehigh06:

yo ...check...i am not of your levels or type...I dont breathe the air you breathe and dont see the sky you see..so hush it

You just buttressed my point.
Aside been rude and insulting, there's nothing of worth you can add to the table of discuss.
I can see you really breath a different air and see a different sky.
SMH
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by karnap(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2020
London2011:
she was born in America you idiot!
and she don't have any where to say ? you chronic fornicator.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by karnap(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Point of correct!
I'm not IGBO (labelled as OSU ALUSI, ohu, ipob jew, PIGs etc)
All I'm saying is that you should always use your brain before posting comments on a public forum.
and the brain you are asking me to used,you already keeping your own in the gutter,what makes you feels like mentioning all that....
what point are you making.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2020
London2011:

She was BORN in America.

She was raped and beaten regularly by her brother and had to leave home because of it.

Her PARENTS WERE RUBBISH.

Know the facts before running your stinking mouth you little piece of shit!

YOU ARE AS DIRTY AS SHE WAS. SHE DIED AT 19 WHICH MEANS ALL THESE RUBBISH YOU YOU MENTIONED HAPPENED BEFORE SHE TURNED 19. AND SHE ESCAPED MAYBE AT 16,17 OR 18. SHE HAD NO UNCLE, NO DISTANT RELATION HERE BUT CHOSE TO RUN TO WHERE THE GRASS IS GREENER.

I SEE AN OLOSHO TRYING IN VAIN TO DEFEND ONE THEIR OWN. NA TODAY?
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2020
karnap:

and the brain you are asking me to used,you already keeping your own in the gutter,what makes you feels like mentioning all that....
what point are you making.
Illiterate
I won't bring myself down to your filthy level.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by DonroxyII: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Nbote:
Blacks kill blacks more in the US and even here in Africa.. While dey were busy protesting about black lives matter, a fellow black molested and probably killed her.. If a white man molests or kills a black man, it's termed racism. But when blacks keep murdering and ruining demselves, it is jus crime
They are their Problems while The white Supremacists are just taking advantage of the cracks same goes for Black Nations!

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by DonroxyII: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2020
HoliMaree:
This is very sad. "He disguised as a man of God", he knows she's venerable, he knows where she stays, he knows she's almost blind. He's the killer!

So many questions come to mind, the first one is, "why is she homeless?", "where is her family?", "didn't she have relatives?", "no friends?", "why did she participate in the protest without any protective years?", many more questions on my mind. "why didn't she report the first molester to the police?"...
*Vulnerable sir cheesy and thanks for your post ....
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by DonroxyII: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2020
BigBashiru:

Blacks are cursed spiritually. The most wicked race in the world. And the most self centred.
We are not the most wicked race but we are the most self centred. Worst of it all, we are ready to give ourselves to a white man than to a fellow black man grin ....

I think it borders of IQ !
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BigBashiru: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
DonroxyII:
We are not the most wicked race but we are the most self centred. Worst of it all, we are ready to give ourselves to a white man than to a fellow black man grin ....

I think it borders of IQ !

blacks sold themselves into slavery... today they are kidnapping themselves for ransome - the students are killing themselves in cult wars...

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Rawhumper(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2020
[
Oh sorry about that dear.

Hope u can get another one.

Stay well

quote author=MOnkeyBabe post=90716140]Oh. Checked my ACCOunt and found it was UnReSPonsive, thought they banned me[/quote]
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by karnap(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Illiterate
I won't bring myself down to your filthy level.
don't quote me again you high level rich idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
karnap:
don't quote me again you high level rich idiot.
You need go for x-ray, you'll be amazed.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MhizzAJ(f): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
I've missed you cry

E-hugs

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by karnap(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

You need go for x-ray, you'll be amazed.
I don't want to make you feel important, I won't talk to you again.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
karnap:
I don't want to make you feel important, I won't talk to you again.
Or deh
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
London2011:

She was sexually molested by her own brother and a Ghanaian man

She was killed by a Black American man.

Black men are scum of the earth! Including you!

U re pained and a bitter feminist, ur not worth a reply!!
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rawhumper:
Hey you slowpoke you think you got mouth? Mine is acidic,I have dealt with yimmus like you and you welcome to my world you misguided blind slowpoke.

Who the hell do you think you are in terms of women? If u don't respect them shove that into your asshole and let those whose mamas showed love keep loving the ladies....yeah I love sexy girls with fresh smooth skin and portable ass. grin.

If they have rejected you and you don't have any ass to hold bro,you can kiss my ass and then hang yourself slowpoke!

grin grin guy u dey funny I swear !!! Rawhumper I go dey tag u for post, u re so childish!
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Rawhumper(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
[
Shut ur trap....you can say whatever.

Keep tagging me,ain't complaining

quote author=Heathrow44 post=90742214]

grin grin guy u dey funny I swear !!! Rawhumper I go dey tag u for post, u re so childish![/quote]
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BafanaBafana: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Oh please, spare me history lesson and leave the Cherokees out of this. The red Indians did not build the country you now know as USA. ‘Black Americans are not Africans’ They are literally called AFRICAN AMERICANS.

All black people in America people are Africans ,they keep complaining about being racially abused by white people, fighting for equality in a country they did not build, in a country they’ll never be accepted because they come from a shit hole (Don’t tell me they built shit, they picked cotton in farms) so they should return to their continent where they won’t be bullied for the color of their skin.
Tell them this and they’ll deny ever being from Africa and even call you a booty scratcher that wants them to come scratch their booties too in the same line. I told one the other day about his history and the black as night idiot started claiming he was 12percent Irish
They go on and on about slavery and how they were stolen from their homes but will never visit or even think of moving back here because they know the continent they hail from to be a jungle.

The same people you are here typing rubbish for hate you, hate the thought of you and do not accept Africa. Most foreigners in America can tell you where they originated from, the different cultures that make up their bloodline.

Ask an African American and he will tell you he comes from the hood because they are ashamed of Africa. If white people are such devils, I will forever maintain they go to a place where only black people live in Africa or Jamaica or wherever and see how tough life is without white people.

.... with this few points of mine, I hope you are convinced that whites are right to discriminate against blacks and they have the duty to teat them as inhumanly as they wish
Kelechukwu clap for yourself, well done
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Fucsheetup(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Kelechukwu clap for yourself, well done
You discriminate too, make I bend say you never Northerners Aboki. And their discrimination is well deserved, yours doesn’t make any sense, painful truth.

But na you sabi, you are not equal to the white man in any ramification. Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BafanaBafana: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fucsheetup:
You discriminate too, make I bend say you never Northerners Aboki. And their discrimination is well deserved, yours doesn’t make any sense, painful truth.

But na you sabi, you are not equal to the white man in any ramification. Keep deluding yourself.
bla bla bla,
What you just typed makes so much sense
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Fucsheetup(f): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
BafanaBafana:

bla bla bla,
What you just typed makes so much sense
Exactly, clown.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BafanaBafana: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Exactly, clown.
See, I know your type. You are the sellout in every organization you are found, the saboteur and the type to betray your own people. But what I can't wrap my head around is for a grown ass black man to have the conviction that whites are superior to blacks! I mean, I used to have that kind of mentality when we were younger but we grew up and got wiser.
Your family members who outlive you will pee on your grave.
I spit on you
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Fucsheetup(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
BafanaBafana:

See, I know your type. You are the sellout in every organization you are found, the saboteur and the type to betray your own people. But what I can't wrap my head around is for a grown ass black man to have the conviction that whites are superior to blacks! I mean, I used to have that kind of mentality when we were younger but we grew up and got wiser.
Your family members who outlive you will pee on your grave.
I spit on you
Sorry, Oga NOAH. If it’s not evident to you, then you are a sentimental clown, your children will be sentimental clowns. Everyone knows the truth. Keep deluding yourself and walking in mud screaming UP NePA! They’ll spit on their continent first most of it reeks of shit.

MUMU

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BafanaBafana: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Sorry, Oga NOAH. If it’s not evident to you, then you are a sentimental clown, your children will be sentimental clowns. Everyone knows the truth. Keep deluding yourself and walking in mud screaming UP NePA! They’ll spit on their continent first most of it reeks of shit.

MUMU
Good thing that you feel your continent reeks of shit. I'm sure you know that you are a piece of shit. You are a miserable wannabe white man who will live out his days feeling like an inferior human. And please don't father any children.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Fucsheetup(f): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Good thing that you feel your continent reeks of shit. I'm sure you know that you are a piece of shit. You are a miserable wannabe white man who will live out his days feeling like an inferior human. And please don't father any children.
Keep crying, wailer. Doesn’t stop the shit from smelling, your sentiments does not stop your people from trudging in mud and running en masse to western countries for a better life, still doesn’t make you in any ramification equal to white people. Deceiving yourself will never change the truth.

I’m not a wannabe white man, no black man can ever even begin to pretend to be a white man. We are inferior, your whole life was given to you by white people, you were nothing but a monkey living in mud houses and climbing trees for fruit before they found our continent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.