Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (45690 Views)

Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ieemmanuel(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
So sad

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ClassicMG(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
So much insecurities

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by IceLip: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
h
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by rowland545(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
R
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by abobote: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
My God, that's barbaric. That is my village, and trust me, we will revenge it. Agwa people don't need the aid of security agents to revenge their death

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Supreme Court governor!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by immantoks: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2020
And this mad deacon from Ipetumodu is saying it's better to lose land than to lose life. advising Yoruba to give lands to the Fulani animals to graze . Who on earth doesn't know that a favour
of hospitality to a Fulani man will always lead to loss of lives ,rape and other vices and they will always go scot free.
The real first citizen of the country

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Franklinn1: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2020
They've trampled on our land.. their generations will know no peace

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Bobbyfreshhh: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2020
techmo:
cool

Amotekun AMAKA!!!

RIP to the Man.. only if the SouthEast Coward Governors do the needful

Amotekun amaka ?? But we were all here when awawa and 1million boys took over communities in Ogun and Lagos states

And you were busy shouting audio Governor up and down during that period. In fact your comment is always a comic relief

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Jabioro: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Flexherbal:

Which law allows herdsmen to carry AK47?
In a silent voice.. Fulani law

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by odomanis: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2020
donbachi:
They should send the youths after them and have them killed also..complains wont put an end to it,either...ipob for mouth.

The youths are not armed. they are not even allowed to carry arms. IPOB does nor carry arms. How will they confront a well armed terrorist group?

Only the army and police should confront the killers and protect the people.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by rowland545(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Were r d evidence it was herdsmen... While I would love to blame herdsmen... But I want to see evidence...

What if he was dragging land with someone as it is there lifestyle over there. And the person decides to kill him.

Anyway if it is the Fulani people thoroughly.. Then the youth of that place needs to do something fast

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by todugo(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Our feminist association and mainstream media should also come out and protest for the evil killings going on both in the north and other geopolical regions of the country. I believe when it come to the Crimes going on in the country, we all should not protest and condem one aspect and neglect the other,as if it does not concern us.
Rest my case!

1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2020
I started hearing of hersdmen since Buhari came to power

Buhari will go and let's see if herdsmen would go on with their killings spree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by PharmD911: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Amotekun amaka ?? But we were all here when awawa and 1million boys took over communities in Ogun and Lagos states

Last time I checked, they barely killed anyone before all Lagos landlords start the vigilante work.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Something very serious is Brewing in Nigeria. Something very hot! and it will touch everyone

If I say what is on my mind, I may get prison time. Lemme not say it.

But after reading your comment, I felt a deep chill in my heart. Hustle and leave Nigeria now if you can.

By the time the rest will awaken from their slumber, it may be too late.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by techmo(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

And you were busy shouting audio Governor up and down during that period. In fact your comment is always a comic relief

Amotekun are like rangers and take care of our bushes where Fulani roll, awawa are small thugs that police and locals dealt with
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ugwumichael(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2020
donbachi:
They should send the youths after them and have them killed also..complains wont put an end to it,either...ipob for mouth.

send the youths after them with stick and stones abi?
What brings IPOB into this issue now, or you enjoy stirring up controversy.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by hakym619(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2020
As Nigerians , we need to start arming ourselves .

**#thstisall**
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Woleett: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2020
They are busy shouting yoruba yoruba yoruba upandan, they have no idea they are completely surrounded by killer herdsmen. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Newmans: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2020
There's no Igbo man in any northan state that doesn't pay for shop or apace where they do there work or business, I charge any reasonable IBO man in any part of southeast to make sure no one take over there land or property without paying for the right amount, the worth of that property, if they Carry one gun carry ten if marchet carry ten times what ever they are holding protect your land. And protect your self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Chisaedhor: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2020
A harmless man.... My God when is dis killings going to stop and what is the government doing about it.....Rip to the dead.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2020
angry Igbos where are thou angry.Haba! This is wickedness.Dey should chase these baztardz outta the state
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2020
techmo:
cool

Amotekun AMAKA!!!

RIP to the Man.. only if the SouthEast Coward Governors do the needful

only if their youths spent less time hating on yoruba

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by sweetsell: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Bro I don tire for this herdsmen.

My prayer now na say make all this herdsmen no kill their Igbo slave finish. The same tribe the herdsmen are killing is vowing to make sure the herdsmen continue to rule them as their lord n savior in 2023. The same costly mistake their forefather made when he enslaved his soul to the then prime Minister Tafawa Balewa though he had the majority of the parliamentary vote but wetin concern me heaven they say help those who help themselves.

Flexherbal:

Which law allows herdsmen to carry AK47?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Woleett:
They are busy shouting yoruba yoruba yoruba upandan, they have no idea they are completely surrounded by killer herdsmen. Smh
aswear
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy406(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
EastGold:
I tell anyone who cares, herdsmen are another Boko Haram Terrorists in the making.

I would actually say these herdsmen are affiliate of Boko haram...I wonder the kinda joy they derive in killing...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by yeman1(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Let's be guided and be calm.. after Bulgaria leave this throne , den go suffer. Den go hear unhen! It's because d man in power back them up that's why they r doing what dey like

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by yeman1(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Let's be guided and be calm.. after Bulhari leave this throne , den go suffer. Den go hear unhen! It's because d man in power back them up that's why they r doing what dey like
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Adeevah(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
His only offence is that he is from Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by techmo(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
only if their youths spent less time hating on yoruba

its easier to blame Tinubu in Lagos than there elected leaders, they enjoy blaming Yorubas too, afterall they blamed Yoruba for loss of civil war
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Correcto: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2020
I want to believe the Catholic priest has a name
IlovePMB:
This criminal Supreme Court governor should be shown the way out by Imolites and Igbos in general. The fulani caliphate would elect sensible and hard working governors in the north but would impose imbbecile and criminal on Imo State to destroy Igbo land.

The worst is that a whole Catholic priest said Uzodimma is the messiah for imo state. I don't know if messiah now has a new definition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.