Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (45683 Views)

Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
the government support herdsmen and Miyetti Allah to carry guns and sophisticated weapons, we are not really safe in this country
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by iqiq: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wow
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by luluman: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
donbachi:
They should send the youths after them and have them killed also..complains wont put an end to it,either...ipob for mouth.
Thank you, if na to make mouth & insult other tribes now, yeebos dey front.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by luluman: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
techmo:
cool

Amotekun AMAKA!!!

RIP to the Man.. only if the SouthEast Coward Governors do the needful

Don't waste your time, their children are busy wasting data on nairaland hating other tribes when their communities are being taken over.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by luluman: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
OKTolu:
chai this is so bad,imagine if this should happen in their own side,a total strangers coming to encroached another person land all in the name of rearing cows killing an innocent people

Hmmmmm Nigeria

There was a country.
you still dey type "there was a country" when you need to take action.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:54am On Jun 16, 2020
Ahaaaaa....!!!!!

southeast....

South South Una dey play abi..

Una still dey wait for the government abi..

una think say wetin Una dey see for news, dey hear for news wey dey happen for north na just news abi, na for north e dey happen abi ok.....

the north is not safe for Nigerians....
the south is not safe for Nigerians just simply because of some vampires called

herdsmen.

better pray to God and be watchful

rip papa
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by gozie112(m): 1:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
Nairaland needs to verify news. Most of these news source always publish nonsense to fulfill their own motive.

I've watched the video and in it wqw never mentioned who killed the man. He was probably killed due to a land dispute, communal dispute e.t.c

But taking a video off IPOB source and adding an emotional story to it makes me feel less pity

Whatever it is, they should hold their governor responsible
shut up,,I am from agwa
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by OKTolu: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2020
luluman:
you still dey type "there was a country" when you need to take action.
Which action do you want us to take or have you forgotten that this is a country with constituted authority,you can't take the law into your hands, things has to be done accordingly but there's nothing bad in defending yourself against an attack like this.

There was a country.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by luluman: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2020
OKTolu:
Which action do you want us to take or have you forgotten that this is a country with constituted authority,you can't take the law into your hands, things has to be done accordingly but there's nothing bad in defending yourself against an attack like this.

There was a country.
Ok keep beefing. THERE IS A COUNTRY.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by OGand99others: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I have a Benz - ML 320 to sell. If you're interested, let's chat on WhatsApp for details.
come to WhatsApp then
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by supercase1(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2020
ModestGal:
Bad
These killings must stop, but when would it be? We are tired
It can't stop because Nigerian men prefer to cry and rant sheepishly grin and they can't do shit!!!!!!
They always behave too dull see as they are crying about and ak 47 as if it a supernatural weapon from space.i will give you a little details about guns
AK47
Maximum kill range :300 metres
Bolt action rifle(4shot) maximum kill range:800 metres
You see a bolt action rifle kill at twice the range of an Ak and producing a WW2 bolt action rifle is so so easy because it's made from easily accessible components and it's not complex unlike the AK a bolt action rifle can be produced under 1 hour maximum.but Nigerian local gunsmithz and men know nothing about guns hence they are always overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2020
OGand99others:
come to WhatsApp then

I contacted you on WhatsApp but you haven't responded since yesterday.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Coldie:
.what's ur point
I am asking because it was d Eastern part of Nigeria being talked about not d south south hence y.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Coldie(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
newdawn2017:
I am asking because it was d Eastern part of Nigeria being talked about not d south south hence y.
So since it happened in the east what happened?

I am yet to get your point
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Coldie:

So since it happened in the east what happened?

I am yet to get your point
My point is mention d East, d SE isn't SS specify next time. undecided
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
newdawn2017:
My point is mention d East, d SE isn't SS specify next time. undecided
So ur point is if they are killing people in the SE its not the concern of the SS?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Coldie:

So ur point is if they are killing people in the SE its not the concern of the SS?
No! That's not what I mentioned. That will be horrible of me cos i am just as human as d people of SE. I am saying that be specific about d region my dear.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
newdawn2017:
No! That's not what I mentioned. That will be horrible of me cos i am just as human as d people of SE. I am saying that be specific about d region my dear.
I should be specific because of what?

I want to learn
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Coldie:

I should be specific because of what?

I want to learn
D Igbo tribal people should desist from forcing themselves unto we d minority tribes of d Ss. We do not stand with Biafra pls, it's not by force. undecided
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by OGand99others: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

I contacted you on WhatsApp but you haven't responded since yesterday.
send the pictures
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Coldie(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
newdawn2017:
D Igbo tribal people should desist from forcing themselves unto we d minority tribes of d Ss. We do not stand with Biafra pls, it's not by force. undecided
What's the business of me pouring my aggression against the crimes committed by the herdsmen?

Did I mention Biafra at anytime in my post or in the past to make u brand me one?

FYI I am amongst the few igbos against Biafra or any form of restructuring. The status quo is okay all we want is Igbo presidency.

I guess u would brand me for that too
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
OGand99others:
send the pictures

Sent to your WhatsApp.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Coldie(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
newdawn2017:
I am Igbo from the south and I can't speak for the south, but u from akwa ibom want to speak from the whole SS, speak for ur ak people.

There are igbos in the SS, so naturally u can't represent them
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Coldie:

I am Igbo from the south and I can't speak for the south, but u from akwa ibom want to speak from the whole SS, speak for ur ak people.

There are igbos in the SS, so naturally u can't represent them
is it not Igbo etche people, oyigbo, egbema & ndoni people?? They can go with Biafra if they like, they re a very tiny & almost invisible of which u guys will later opress them & call they ohu & waawa people. Their choice. Desist from impossing briafra on d we d SS.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by OGand99others: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Sent to your WhatsApp.
I only buy around
lagos for now
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
OGand99others:
I only buy around
lagos for now

It's okay then.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
newdawn2017:
is it not Igbo etche people, oyigbo, egbema & ndoni people?? They can go with Biafra if they like, they re a very tiny & almost invisible of which u guys will later opress them & call they ohu & waawa people. Their choice. Desist from impossing briafra on d we d SS.
LoL... The fact that u say this you are aready discriminating in the south south itself, u will start with Etche, Obigbo, egbema and ndoni and later shift focus to other Igbo groups.

We igbos will never discriminate against anyone
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/armed-herdsmen-kill-65-year-old-man-in-imo-2/
cowards! In ur state you can't retaliate. Make una wait for Jesus
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
newdawn2017:
pls leave Igbo matter alone, why always Igbo this Igbo that !
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
newdawn2017:
pls speak for ur tribe don't drag other tribe to u.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GermanPoison(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/armed-herdsmen-kill-65-year-old-man-in-imo-2/
pls stop spreading false news herdsmen dis herdsmen that if hoodlums cause something na herdmen
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
bigcasava1:
pls speak for ur tribe don't drag other tribe to u.
As do not stand with Igbo peoples, we stand alone o we re a minority tribes. undecided don't for urself on us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.