Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (45686 Views)

Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sad one... sad cool
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
masterP042:
Nigeria has never had it this bad before. The saddest thing is that there's no end in sight to these occurences.
Herdsmen are being fingered in many crimes being perpetrated in various part of the country, could it just be mere coincidence? Yet, the leaders ain't doing anything about it.
This is the kind of trend that brought about the Rwandan genocide, cos when the fulanis mistakenly lose their grip in power, others will likely take their own pound of flesh.
Power is transient
lifeless dictator terrorist at Aso Rock is Evil
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Franking: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Security operatives are scared to intervene. They won't bother if u report about the herdsmen but will look for u if the herdsmen report u. That's how we want it.
South West sai baba.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
EastGold:
I tell anyone who cares, herdsmen are another Boko Haram Terrorists in the making.

They are not in the making. They have been there and deadlier than boko haram. Their agenda has been there but politics, stupidity and greed have blinded prevented our local leaders and representatives not to see all these threats staring at us in our faces.

Fulani threat has always been there. Their mission was never hidden.
My anger and frustrations are not on the Fulanis rather our governors, politicians and most especially south easterners in the police and armed forces.
Hausa/Fulani men in both organisations would never allow such atrocities to happen to their people no matter the degree of their patriotism.

I want to shout Southerners ‘wake up’ from your slumber. The enemy is not at your gate anymore, he is in your bedroom but I’ll be accused of being an ‘attaché by force.

My message is for Igbos. If we all do not protect ourselves now, disaster and annihilation would be our reward.

How many times would the fingers get burnt before the hand learns its lesson?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
AmuDimkpa:
A big reason they removed a proper governor and put in a useless stooge. You can’t retaliate, their brother is the governor of Imo state.
God will surely judge that useless Supreme Court governor and his entire family for not doing anything to arrest the Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
What I don't understand is how a few group of strangers will hold a whole villagers in their village hostage and be killing them gradually.

So you guys can't just deal with them silently without letting any one to know??

This can't happen I my community abeg. I am from Akwaibom in case u care to know... I know what am saying!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Olofin2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
OKTolu:
chai this is so bad,imagine if this should happen in their own side,a total strangers coming to encroached another person land all in the name of rearing cows killing an innocent people

Hmmmmm Nigeria

There was a country.

I thought yeboes are brave. Why did they allow herdsmen to escape?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:
I can track down these herdsman if the family is ready and wants me to. They can't be far, the herdsmen are cowards once they kill they move quickly. Right now send out sis to every community to arm itself and not let any herdsmen move in or out of their communities.

Then do a through combing of the forests from where the man was killed down to ever surrounding forests or bushes, if possible use drones

They have inflicted fear and terror all over the place. Communities won’t do or achieve anything until a Wike like individuals rise or an Nnamdi Kanu kind of man with a Wike mentality and action step up. How can we be ruled by these set of politicians? Where are our men in the law enforcement? Are we lacking in personnel or what? Let someone out there motivate and support the youths to take care of these evil.

What are Ikpeazu, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Ekweremadus doing? They would be blowing silly grammars, having their faces all over the billboards with sycophants singing their praises when they sneeze nasty aerosols while their towns and villages are swarming and polluted by Fulani bandits.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by 900winer(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Just imagine! These herdsmen should be sent to the North. There are vast empty lands from Kogi to Sokoto.
Kogi They won't even dare to go there.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by samonak(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
I am just praying for the day Nigerians would galvanize and give the Fulanis the CAR - Central Africa Republic treatment. Let them collectively enter the bushes and kill any Fulani in sight. This is too much! Are they the only ones with monopoly of violence? The sooner we do these the better. #itseitherthemorus.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by samonak(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
900winer:

Kogi They won't even dare to go there.

enter where? Is it not in Omala that they killed Igala people like Chickens?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by IlovePMB: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
obailala:
Yes thank God you know this is roughly the first time a fulani incident is being recorded in Imo state; it's definitely not a trend. But these same herdsmen have been killing people in other SE states, worse of them is Enugu state where a major massacre was done not too long ago by the terrorists. Since you want to blindly politicise the incident in Imo, kindly also tell us how many times you called for the removal of your useless Ugwuanyi or Ikpeazu who incidently belong to your useless PDP? Yeye dey smell!

I don't have business with what is happening in other states. Let everyone speak for their state. Since Uzodimma was imposed on Imo State by the Fulani, Fulani herdsmen have been on rampage in Imo State. Bishop of Owerri diocese has also raised alarm and the Supreme Court governor is doing nothing about it and you want Imo people to relax since Fulani is also killing in other states. I am ashamed of people like you who I share the same country with.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
abobote:
My God, that's barbaric. That is my village, and trust me, we will revenge it. Agwa people don't need the aid of security agents to revenge their death

Bro, if you are from that town, go back there and ask your leaders why they did nothing when all these were happening. Don’t you guys have men?
Fulanis invaded your place and it was senile old citizens thar went to talk to them!! You don’t dialogue with someone who came into your house to shoot and rape...you arm yourself and be ready. You don’t confront the fulanis with diplomacy.
Those men are probably being sheltered by the law enforcement right now. They will leave that place, invade and terrorise the next village while you are looking for revenge.

We criticise the Yorubas for Amotekun. I say God bless the man that came up with that idea and all the people who provided the fund and personnel to make that initiative reality.

Let out south east politicians keep disgracing us all. All of us will pay the price soon.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Edifyer: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Where is the picture of the herdsman?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by 900winer(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
samonak:
enter where? Is it not in Omala that they killed Igala people like Chickens?
Yes but it was followed with retalliation.

And i don't care as long as their madness does not near kogiwest.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by funky512: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
all we need in Nigeria is revolution, if not, hausa/fulani will finish us all, our so called leaders have sold is out, so we need to defend ourselves. look at what sowore want to do before his arrest, and what 2face was about to do before they threat him.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
KosiGee:

They have inflicted fear and terror all over the place. Communities won’t do or achieve anything until a Wike like individuals rise or an Nnamdi Kanu kind of man with a Wike mentality and action step up. How can we be ruled by these set of politicians? Where are our men in the law enforcement? Are we lacking in personnel or what? Let someone out there motivate and support the youths to take care of these evil.

What are Ikpeazu, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Ekweremadus doing? They would be blowing silly grammars, having their faces all over the billboards with sycophants singing their praises when they sneeze nasty aerosols while their towns and villages are swarming and polluted by Fulani bandits.
have u blamed tinubu today
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
I am surprised igbos are avoiding this thread, watch how dey would somehow blame tinubu and yoruba
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by rowland545(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
MadamExcellency:

According to a radio programme this morning, the Police said the Herdsmen are on the run and consequently, the Police took the herd and kept them in a safe place.
OK...its sad they might not catch them.... And d story will be swept under the carpet
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
have u blamed tinubu today

Tinubu kill you and your likes fool. Bloody tribalistic idiot. May death kill the likes of you a million times
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Daaaaamn! I urgently need to be proactive....#prepare for these ravaging baaaaaatards!

The shithole is fast heading south!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Everrest9(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Because of this menace.... All South East governors are useless.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
KosiGee:

Tinubu kill you and your likes fool. Bloody tribalistic idiot. May death kill the likes of you a million times
ok, but u feel for ur church mind say u no be tribalist, I am only asking when you would blame tinubu since that is the default solution to all ndigbo issues
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
KosiGee:

death will kill everyone
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
ok, but u feel for ur church mind say u no be tribalist, I am only asking when you would blame tinubu since that is the default solution to all ndigbo issues

What has Tinubu got do with my comment? My comment was directed at our politicians and leaders. What’s wrong with you?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by mila1121(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Where are those that protested Floyd death in USA
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
KosiGee:

What has Tinubu got do with my comment? My comment was directed at our politicians and leaders. What’s wrong with you?
ur comment is coming as a surprise
and mine is coming from a point of frustration where u guys blame us for everything
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by isaiahethan: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/armed-herdsmen-kill-65-year-old-man-in-imo-2/

Let the youth reinforce , fight back , kill dem all and stop complaining blood 4 blood
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Coldie(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
newdawn2017:
how do u mean South?? shocked is there no east in Nigeria Anymore my dear??
.what's ur point
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Coldie(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
Listen man you dont understand occultic planetary spiritual sociology. trust me when i tell you the fulani and hausa man own nigeria . everything you see happening in nigeria is not ordinary eye. fulani does not have the power because of ordinary eye. this is spirit world stuff. the spirits gave the power to fulani not human beings. if the power is from human beings we would have combined and collected it from fulani along time ago.
Na u know.

U know whether most Nigerians are just live and let live people
Re: Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by lekki1444: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:

Na u know.

U know whether most Nigerians are just live and let live people
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / He Prays Before Raping Me – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.