Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons (25207 Views)

Flood Sweeps Away Motorcyclist, Displaces Hundreds Of Residents In Lagos / Gully Erosion Destroys Over 30 Buildings,Displaces Over 50,000 People In Anambra / Flood Destroys Over N15m Worth Of Goods In Aba, Renders Many Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons by Uchasa(m): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Carson110:
Mumu get your fact right. A government that works must strive to better the economic life of its territory. Akwa ibom government builds industry and manage it that's what you tagged ' controlling means of production'? You are not very well educated and enlightened. You just allow your hate for akwa ibom to becloud your sense of reasoning. These ingrates come to Akwa ibom on a daily from neighbouring Rivers and Abia state to do business or look for job but they lowkey hate an average akwa ibom person. But I'm different. I'm a traveller. Ive seen lots and lots of your kind mostly amongs the Igbos ans Edos.You can't shut me down in an argument. Just mention your state and I will tell you its unclothedness.

You dont need to tell me the bad aspects of my state,your state is "overhyped" by illiterates like you,no one hates your state,but you feel so because we have now discovered the truth about the "so called Dubai of Nigeria"; grin grin grin grin grin
On the case of the people of Abia and Rivers coming to your state to look for job,my brother dont be so happy,because the number of your "koin koin" speaking brothers in Port Harcourt and Aba is so alarming!,you can't compare it to the few Abians and people of Rivers coming to your "over hyped muddy villages" grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons by Carson110(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Uchasa:

You dont need to tell me the bad aspects of my state,your state is "overhyped" by illiterates like you,no one hates your state,but you feel so because we have now discovered the truth about the "so called Dubai of Nigeria"; grin grin grin grin grin
On the case of the people of Abia and Rivers coming to your state to look for job,my brother dont be so happy,because the number of your "koin koin" speaking brothers in Port Harcourt and Aba is so alarming!,you can't compare it to the few Abians and people of Rivers coming to your "over hyped muddy villages" grin grin grin

This is one of them. One of the fools I'm talking about whose stock in trade is to badmouth akwa ibom. Meanwhile he can't reveal his state. Apart from Port Harcourt which other city does river state has? With their thick bushes inhabited by hoodlums and kidnappers. Akwa ibom has small towns that people dwell instead of living in overpopulated cities. We have cities, towns and villages and we are proud. Ewu mention your state. If you are from Abia you should be ashamed of that pothole ridden enclave called a state.
Re: Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons by Uchasa(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carson110:

This is one of them. One of the fools I'm talking about whose stock in trade is to badmouth akwa ibom. Meanwhile he can't reveal his state. Apart from Port Harcourt which other city does river state has? With their thick bushes inhabited by hoodlums and kidnappers. Akwa ibom has small towns that people dwell instead of living in overpopulated cities. We have cities, towns and villages and we are proud. Ewu mention your state. If you are from Abia you should be ashamed of that pothole ridden enclave called a state.

I'm surprised that when people talk about development,Akwa Ibom people talk..So hillarious!.You can only deceive people who don't know the road to the East not me who has toured both South South and South East..The case of Akwa Ibom is more pathetic in the sense that you guys make the loudest noise,yet the poverty,illiteracy and rural enclavements in your state is an eyesore
I beg you never to compare your dead state to my precious Rivers State.(the state of milk and honey)
You should also not compare your state to Abia, because apart from the Infrastructural decay in Abia,Akwa Ibom is no where near to Abia
Re: Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons by Carson110(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Uchasa:

I'm surprised that when people talk about development,Akwa Ibom people talk..So hillarious!.You can only deceive people who don't know the road to the East not me who has toured both South South and South East..The case of Akwa Ibom is more pathetic in the sense that you guys make the loudest noise,yet the poverty,illiteracy and rural enclavements in your state is an eyesore
I beg you never to compare your dead state to my precious Rivers State.(the state of land and honey)
You should also not compare your state to Abia, because apart from the Infrastructural decay in Abia,Akwa Ibom is no where near to Abia
A mere look at your write up one can tell that its written by an illiterate. Over 60years of River state and Port Harcourt as a city yet no development. Over population is not development you tribalistic twerp. At least you agree Abia has infrastructural decay. Same thing with Rivers which is also on a downward spiral.
Re: Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons by Uchasa(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Carson110:
A mere look at your write up one can tell that its written by an illiterate. Over 60years of River state and Port Harcourt as a city yet no development. Over population is not development you tribalistic twerp. At least you agree Abia has infrastructural decay. Same thing with Rivers which is also on a downward spiral.

Mr Literate your sighted,my brother take it or leave it,facts speak for the people of Rivers State,we are the powerhouse of the Niger Delta alongside our sister state,Delta,the rest of you are overhyped muddy states.
And on Abia state,Abia state is better than Akwa Ibom in all ramifications apart from Infrastructure including HDI which is key to the progress of a state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Ibeno Beach Funfair Party / Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala / Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.