Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites (24871 Views)

OANDO: Court Restrains SEC From Removing Wale Tinubu, Omamofe Boyo / Dangote Cement Shares Fall Amid Dispute With BUA Cement / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Bighead9: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
donbachi:
naso him frustrate Ibeto.

Aboki are better business men than Igbos.

Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by lordlugards: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2020
donjazet:
Dangote is one of the most evil men we have in this country, people don't see this simply because he doesn't hold political offices.

What many don't know is that this man finances corruption in the country for over 30 years.
Dangote contributes billions of naira to both political parties and influences a lot of political appointments from where he maintains control over our government.

He also facilitates money laundering for a lot of our politicians, white washing their money through his corporations and hiding the money abroad, this gives him direct influence over many powerful and corrupt politicians in the country.
He has used all these shenanigans to build an empire and a monopoly in a country of over 250 million individuals.
People need to read up rockerfella in America and how America eventually dismantled his monopoly.

People need to go and research this man called Dangote and see the evil this man has wrath upon our beloved country.

He is the man behind the scenes that perpetrates corruption for his personal gains, the puppet master behind the curtain stringing the puppets.

Nigerians need to wake up.
bro watch your back. This people's are vultures, the last time I made this type of comment my mail was attacked.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Sweetmom: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2020
donjazet:
Dangote is one of the most evil men we have in this country, people don't see this simply because he doesn't hold political offices.

What many don't know is that this man finances corruption in the country for over 30 years.
Dangote contributes billions of naira to both political parties and influences a lot of political appointments from where he maintains control over our government.

He also facilitates money laundering for a lot of our politicians, white washing their money through his corporations and hiding the money abroad, this gives him direct influence over many powerful and corrupt politicians in the country.
He has used all these shenanigans to build an empire and a monopoly in a country of over 250 million individuals.
People need to read up rockerfella in America and how America eventually dismantled his monopoly.

People need to go and research this man called Dangote and see the evil this man has wrath upon our beloved country.

He is the man behind the scenes that perpetrates corruption for his personal gains, the puppet master behind the curtain stringing the puppets.

He is also a puppet for the Globalists
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Softmojo(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Like it or not BUA is here to stay.

Both business men are from the same city and even in Kano, Abdulsamad BUA is much more loved.

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Ykc2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Makanakico:
Let me copy the chest beaters from one side of this country.

BUA going places, Kudos to my neighbor, Kano to the world, we shall control cement and food manufacturing of whole Africa one day.
From Dangote to BUA, AZMAN to A.A RANO, Aliko to MRS, e.t.c

Haha thank God we are not chest beaters, we don't give a $hit about this people's wealth even though we are from the same place, we believe God shares wealth to whom He wants.
Chest beating si bad for one's health abeg.
let dangote share his wealth with these ones are they not from kano too?or you people needs them only during election?

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Jonakez(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Reach me here on WhatsApp - 08064425362. Thank you!

Iruobean:
May God help us. Sometimes I just imagine when things will be alright in this country.

Meanwhile I am a crypto Trader.

I buy bitcoin at good rates and my payment is instant. A trial will convince you.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by sweetsell: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
This won't sell igbo man. When 2023 come make you n your papa go vote Atiku. Yoruba will contest 2023 Presidential election

Tissaia:
If you're Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri. Still supporting APC you're a bast*rd. Buhari and APC av failed the North, our people are been killed the presidency only cares about who is Aisha's favorite aide. While APC are quite about the killings but not quite on obesiki issues.
All this because he is not an Igbo man but if he was your like will be seeking the same govt patronage and the insulting other tribe that you tribe is the tribe of super Mario. I beg go n sit inside bush for potoland with your wail of sorrow n agony. When 2023 come go vote another aboki. Craz de your head.

donjazet:

Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Edosir(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
But A A Rani is an igala man
Makanakico:

BUA going places, Kudos to my neighbor, Kano to the world, we shall control cement and food manufacturing of whole Africa one day.

Haha thank God we are not chest beaters, we don't give a $hit about this people's wealth even though we are from the same place, we believe God shares wealth to whom He wants.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by stieyven(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tissaia:
If you're Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri. Still supporting APC you're a bast*rd. Buhari and APC av failed the North, our people are been killed the presidency only cares about who is Aisha's favorite aide. While APC are quite about the killings but not quite on obesiki issues.
You don't have to use foul language in driving your point home. That's the hallmark of an unrefined and uncultured people. Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by bigiyaro(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
laurel03:
and he dnt frustrate lafarge....
lafarge is foreign owned, even with his money, them get "sense" passam.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Corporate2020: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
donbachi:
naso him frustrate Ibeto.

Dangote is devilish. Yes, I said so.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by TruthinAction: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Is it because BUA declared a profit of about 20 billion naira this first quarter even in the midst of this pandemic. He was to monopolize the cement industry. He has made his money. He should allow others to make theirs too.

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by ajl: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
donjazet:

You made great points that are all probabilities. You too can go and do the research you requested people should do on Dangote. Especially because you seem quite passionate about your claims. No need passing the buck. You got all it takes. Most Nigerians are living in darkness and have no clue.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Remite011(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
godkiller:
Dangote my man!

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
zero 8158867477
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Emmypure: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Iruobean:
May God help us. Sometimes I just imagine when things will be alright in this country.

Meanwhile I am a crypto Trader.

I buy bitcoin at good rates and my payment is instant. A trial will convince you.

can I buy with cash because I can't run online transaction with my bank account
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by RTSC: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Makanakico:

It is because you know that the wealth of these individuals does not flow down to the average northerner, that is why you cannot brag.

Igbos will keep chest beating so that people like you can jump into a lagoon.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by ejanla077: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Exactly why Ibeto cement had to buy an American cement company so he will escape dangote bullying. Ibeto cement is now a global company owned by a Nigerian and trade in us stock exchange.. If dangote via Fg try any nonsense Us will protect his company
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Deloo: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
I began to fear this man called Dangote the very day he brought circulars announcing the sacking of over 800 graduate truck officers on the 4th of February 2017 without prior notice and justification. He shattered the hope of many. So long he denied these sacked workers justice, he too will never get justice over okpela mining site.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Whobedatte(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Learnt these two guys are related na.
Alhaji Rabiu and Aliko
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Iruobean(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Emmypure:

can I buy with cash because I can't run online transaction with my bank account

I don't sell Bitcoin, I buy.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by cdcd76: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Makanakico:

Dangote and Bua loves Yoruba more than any northerner that is why they invest heavily in south west.

Miss Chest beater continue beating the chest until you escalate the already lodged Coronary virus in your lungs and wait for Dangote and Bua to distribute palliatives to you ok.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Olabode971(f): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
until this man monopoly heredity is crack down and dismantled then this country is just joking abt corruption

Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by eagleu: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Still wondering what is wrong with Nigeria?
A rich man like Dangote can buy the IG police to pit down legal competition?

Need I say more?
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Jlow2: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Makanakico:

with all those billionaires Kano has 2million almajiri and over 1.5million out of skool children, Igbo apprenticeship has produced more billionaires than any university in Nigeria.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tissaia:
May God bless you
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Kfed4ril(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tissaia:

Madam you’re not programmed to think.
Just shout ‘sai baba’ and move on.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by leokid866: 2:41am On Jun 16, 2020
donjazet:

Lol...Rockefeller despite having his monopolies broken still held it through other various corporations and entities....you should be the one to read up on him....
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by cardoctor(m): 4:22am On Jun 16, 2020
U will surely see them laughing together again tomorrow.
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Aphizium: 4:56am On Jun 16, 2020
mignone:

Thanks thanks for this! Ppl don't get my point when I give reasons for not liking the man. In fact, I don't use his products.

Omo ase, cement dangote wan fi ko ile yin.....
Na dangote cement dey use build your house...
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by Ayo8(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Tissaia:

You are a joker...when people in Taraba, benue and other ethnics were being killed where were you..? You turned blind eyes and still sing support for a failed govt on the very thread detailing their massacre.

Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by mignone(f): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Aphizium:

Omo ase, cement dangote wan fi ko ile yin.....
Na dangote cement dey use build your house...
Bawo le se mo o, arinu-rode?
Re: Court Restrains Dangote, Police From Interfering With BUA Mining Sites by godkiller(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Adex2442:

How Can I reach u

0708 604 0907

Send me a text

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards / Where Can I Buy Small Nylon Sealing Machine In Lagos? / Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.