Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Help Please!! N - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Please!! N (232 Views)

UI Students,i Need Your Help Please! / H-factor. Help Please. / I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please!! N by SaintXto(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Lovely morning guys!
Please I really need your help CAREER-WISE!

I applied for COMPUTER SCIENCE, but somehow: uniagric has come out to say that the course isn't available for this session though! So I'm told to do a change of course to STATISTICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION. So I'd like y'all to be help me out with a proper choice. (I love computers, and I've always wanted to be programmer, fixer and a problem solver)

And I'm not ready to rewrite another jamb.
Your contributions please.
Bless!
Re: Help Please!! N by yanabasee1(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2020
Don't do anything education if you don't have passion for teaching.....

It's either you change university to maintain your dream course.....or switch to any other course that you see as secondary....
Re: Help Please!! N by SaintXto(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:
Don't do anything education if you don't have passion for teaching.....

It's either you change university to maintain your dream course.....or switch to any other course that you see as secondary....

It's coupled with STATISTICS!
My initial thoughts were: to go for the course after getting my Degree then proceed to a one year computer science program though( basically practical).
Re: Help Please!! N by yanabasee1(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2020
SaintXto:

It's coupled with STATISTICS!
My initial thoughts were: to go for the course after getting my Degree then proceed to a one year computer science program though( basically practical).

Any course that have education on it is a teaching course....

After your graduation, you will be teaching computer science in schools.....

If you don't have passion for teaching, forget it....

Whether it is engineering education or medicine and surgery education..... All you will do is teach....!!
Re: Help Please!! N by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
SaintXto:
Lovely morning guys!
Please I really need your help CAREER-WISE!

I applied for COMPUTER SCIENCE, but somehow: uniagric has come out to say that the course isn't available for this session though! So I'm told to do a change of course to STATISTICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION. So I'd like y'all to be help me out with a proper choice. (I love computers, and I've always wanted to be programmer, fixer and a problem solver)

And I'm not ready to rewrite another jamb.
Your contributions please.
Bless!

Is it a course together or separate
Re: Help Please!! N by SaintXto(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Is it a course together or separate

Together

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Set Bench Mark For 2020 Admissions / The Posterior Triangle Of The Neck / School From Home: University Of London Scholarship For Professional Courses 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.