Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room (53754 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by CzarChris(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Why are people so bitter? Regina is not a child, she was over 20years when she married Ned, so why the hate. Abeg, stop the hate and face your hustle people.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Is everyone just going to pretend and ignore that how can a billionaire be this ugly? I yam not understanding at all?

I see am too o but who cares? He's rich grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Hoodbelonia: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sacrilage
Abomi wetin
Abomination
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by mrkings84(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

So annoying that girls would do that shit because of money

You sound like a stranger.... As in, seems u aren't a Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by RPG2020(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm a lady and not a lesbian. Thank you

Then enter house

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by IVORY2009(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

What is this mama saying? If you where offered a billionaire will you refuse? Even with one hand self...

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
grin
Pikin wey she don born since last night...
One of the picture is correct.
A and B
Quote and Choose the correct one and stand a chance to win 5k grin
A
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Lawalemi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Agbaaya.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Asadujames202(m): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Shameless old jerk

Using money to lure a girl young enough to be your granddaughter.

What if she births an( slowpoke )
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Dfynboi: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
jst wondering who d baby will resenmble

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by BizBayo: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Asadujames202:
Shameless old jerk

Using money to lure a girl young enough to be your granddaughter.

What if she births an( slowpoke )

Did they forced the 'young girl'?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by lighternote: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
I love this couple so so much. I can't even pretend about it kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by golddare: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

Everybody marries for a reason, it could be love, peace, power, beauty or money. Mind you it's all about choice and we need to respect people's choices. I honestly dont see anything wrong with both of them and no religion condemns it. I understand with those who have not seen true love to assume it doesn't exist. May God grant her save delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
mrkings84:

You sound like a stranger.... As in, seems u aren't a Nigerian!
I'm definitely a proud Nigerian, the type not foolishly thinking of Japa like the rest of the lazy youths. I'm a Nigerian that even if I Japa, I want to Japa to learn and come back to build my country

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Aphroditee(f): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
grin

Pikin wey she don born since last night...

One of the picture is correct.

A and B

Quote and Choose the correct one and stand a chance to win 5k grin
none of the above
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by MartinsD12(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

To the ladies...
1. You don't need to wish marrying a president, you can also be a president
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
3. You don't need to wish dating Otedola, you can be richer
4. You don't need wishing to marry a doc, you can be better
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...
Teach your children financial literacy
Teach your sisters financial independence

As if they give you the opportunity you no go collect, motivational speaker.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Asadujames202(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This just shows that you should Do what you want, the world will adjust

If the world refuses to adjust!

That's there headache

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Openbusiness: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Someone7:

I see am too o but who cares? He's rich grin grin
But when people get rich they fresh up na, and skin will become smooth and glowing, the neck go chop up. But dis wan always looking like hungry ostrich that escape from slaughter house after dem nearly pluck the feathers finish. The thing no just add up. Normal ugly people become fine when they become millionaires, talkless of billionaire. He be like this ugliness na abnormal type oh lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Lamanii22(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This just shows that you should Do what you want,the world will adjust

You've said well
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by jrusky(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oga pls Nwoku or Nwako pls free us with that shit its nobody headache so just shut da f u ck.

Nonsense. Is she the first to born for you or what? and she won't be the last. Or is she the first to give birth at19 years to old cargo or what? Pls just let us be face your underage p***y and free.

Goddamn f u ck.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Mandela27: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Someone should remind this man that Expulsion of a baby from the pregnant mother's uterus through the vagina is very irritating

He should prepare for the scene.
I can bet my balls for good three months pussy nor go hungry the man to bang. Both her wife own and other women o
I don accidentally see that thing before. A relative!
For almost two months pussy nor hungry me to bang
The sight is gory with all different types of liquid
Yuck!!!pls stop,sounds irritating
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
golddare:

Everybody marries for a reason, it could be love, peace, power, beauty or money. Mind you it's all about choice and we need to respect people's choices. I honestly dont see anything wrong with both of them and no religion condemns it. I understand with those who have not seen true love to assume it doesn't exist. May God grant her save delivery.
Everything is wrong with marrying for the sake of money while neglecting other things you sincerely care about. Judging from the ex of the lady, shes not into old men, because her ex is a young handsome guy.
The fact that she shows off money is a reason to know that shes not happy, because showing off is a way of telling people I'm good, happy and better, and if you need to say you are good, happy and better, it shows you are not.
Let's not pretend what is wrong is right, unless you can proof to me how its normal for a young girl of her age to fall for an old man. Let's enter psychology please, and proof it, I'm proofing mine from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by AmKen(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
You can make money with your data.

Send a dm let me put you through.

Just doing a couple of activities.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by COURVOISier(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bitter people everywhere, Regina has married Ned, if it pains you kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by babtoundey(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
And how's that anybody's business?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Openbusiness:

But when people get rich they fresh up na, and skin will become smooth and glowing, the neck go chop up. But dis wan always looking like hungry ostrich that escape from slaughter house after dem nearly pluck the feathers finish. The thing no just add up. Normal ugly people become fine when they become millionaires, talkless of billionaire. He be like this ugliness na abnormal type oh lipsrsealed

This type dey inside DNA
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by 1Sharon(f): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Sounds he loves her so much. anyway, hustle and make money, I.e love will b sweeter.

LOL. The novelty hasn't worn off yet
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Zindalati: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
If you like lick her menstrual period, nobody cares. The world keeps moving!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by cray91(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sis! Don't Be mistaken. did she tell you she loved him at first? i guess its just your word against her haha. they are married thats the main thing
ModestGal:

To the ladies...
1. You don't need to wish marrying a president, you can also be a president
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
3. You don't need to wish dating Otedola, you can be richer
4. You don't need wishing to marry a doc, you can be better
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...
Teach your children financial literacy
Teach your sisters financial independence

Let us lift each other up from poverty and poverty mindset, 70% of Nigerians are not just poor but live with a poverty mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Zayd007(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Lol
Why Islamist so happy sleeping or marrying under age girls?

What is this man getting from this shame?

So, Ned has suddenly become an Islamist now
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
MartinsD12:

As if they give you the opportunity you no go collect, motivational speaker.
Thank you, non motivational speaker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fadekemi Momoh: ''Iā€™m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) / Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.