Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room (53776 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by klawaaa: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Someone should remind this man that Expulsion of a baby from the pregnant mother's uterus through the vagina is very irritating

He should prepare for the scene.
I can bet my balls for good three months pussy nor go hungry the man to bang. Both her wife own and other women o
I don accidentally see that thing before. A relative!
For almost two months pussy nor hungry me to bang
The sight is gory with all different types of liquid

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by lighternote: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

Why will I envy her, you can only envy people you ate close in proximity to. I do not even know her until I started visiting Nairaland regularly due to covid19 lockdown boredom.

Who's this piece of bitter thrash with close mindedness forming lockdown boredom on nairaland? shocked
Can't you let people live in peace with their choice
Or you know the Daniels from "close proximity" grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm always open to new connections. We are friend already. Please chat me up using my WhatsApp number. Love from me to you

Ok
Thanks...
Will chat u up.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by klawaaa: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
The same shallow unterstanding you have towards age and you fail to realise that as good and knowledgeable you claim to be, stimatisation of any kind is against human race!
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

So annoying that girls would do that shit because of money

To the ladies...
1. You don't need to wish marrying a president, you can also be a president
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
3. You don't need to wish dating Otedola, you can be richer
4. You don't need wishing to marry a doc, you can be better
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...
Teach your children financial literacy
Teach your sisters financial independence

Let us lift each other up from poverty and poverty mindset, 70% of Nigerians are not just poor but live with a poverty mindset.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Moneywirer: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

To the ladies...
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...

Let us lift each other up from poverty and poverty mindset, 70% of Nigerians are not just poor but live with a poverty mindset.

I like you already lady.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Openbusiness: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
ogbonti:

[s]chop up kwa - or you mean he should become obese? undecided[/s]
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Moneywirer:

I like you already lady.
Thank you. Love from here as well

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by CzarChris(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
1Sharon:

Compared to ned, she's a baby
And how is it your headache? You no dey see our Nigerian boys 23-28years getting married to white Mamas of 65-90years? Why are they not getting as much criticism as Regina Daniels is getting? Leave the "little girl" alone. Haba!!! Na her life o!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by MiddleDimension: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This just shows that you should Do what you want,the world will adjust
this is why HRH Muhammed Sanusi should keep speaking.
atheist should keep speaking.
employees who have a progressive character different from the authority at his
work place should keep being themselves and not allow those in authority
to make them think there is anything is wrong with them and try to change them.
these people in authority actually have no other options and then become manipulative,
oppressive and also jealous of their subordinates. and no, you are not unteachable otherwise,
how did you become who you are that they cannot handle because you constantly remind them their
limitations. you are not disrespectful by not allowing yourself to get abused. you find yourself in such
environment, you leave. do not let it sink into your mind when they tell you there is no job out there.
your mind is what a troubled world is looking for. you will not starve when you leave, even in an economically deprived Nigeria.
when you go and succeed, which you will, they will come back and adjust to you! but when you allow them to remove you from yourself and fill you up with themselves, then all hope is lost, and that's a tragic story!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by hokafor(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol, this man must be benefiting sometime from this drama, I don't believe any love exist between this two, time will tell.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by rampantlover: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
MONEY GETS YOU THE WOMAN YOU WANT AND POVERTY GETS YOU THE WOMAN YOU NEED. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by omoluka: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

To the ladies...

Parents...

Too much sense dey worry this girl
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Louisboy22(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
madamori9:
This is why everyone young man should get his priorities right. Who would have known that the “16 year old” would end up with her dad’s mate. Guys, sit up and make money.
my dear every body can't be rich that's the nature of life
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ryan03(f): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
airprinz:
Grandpa going to the Labour room to watch his grand daughter/daughter inlaw giving birth.
What a shameful act?
abeg go and sleep joor, shameful act kill you there. Dont go and hustle, dey nairaland dey hate up and down
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Babaken(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

To the ladies...

Parents...

one of my lady friend said she's ready to marry monkey as long he has money to trow around.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ryan03(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Asadujames202:
Shameless old jerk

Using money to lure a girl young enough to be your granddaughter.

What if she births an( slowpoke )
wishing bad on someone because you dont agree with their choice, you are the I.mbecile. he will come out and say he didnt wish it on her now, waiting for your stupid comeback in 3, 2, 1........ Nonsense!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sugarpearlry:
Seriously seeing them together makes me wanna puke.. disgusting
My sister, I think say na only me. Very disgusting.
I just dey vex watching the clip
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ryan03(f): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
1Sharon:

Compared to ned, she's a baby
she is of decision making age, so what's your problem? Na your to.to she take dey fvck Ned? Abi na you dey the marriage? All these busy body sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ryan03(f): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

My sister, I think say na only me. Very disgusting.
I just dey vex watching the clip
oya kill yourself grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ryan03(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Coronavirus84:
This stupid man should keep shut and allow us see front. Old fool in disguise
see how the matter pain you
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by deedondavi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

To the ladies...

Parents...

beautiful
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by simplesearch: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Unfortunately, according to God's word and standard she isn't his wife. God only recognises your first wife as your bonafide, anything other than this is living in sin and of course everyone who accumulate wives with disregard to this perfect will of God stands commend if no ammendment is made before death comes calling. This is not subject to our wishes, views or religious rehetorics and acceptance, this is the perfect will of God.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by mrkings84(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm definitely a proud Nigerian, the type not foolishly thinking of Japa like the rest of the lazy youths. I'm a Nigerian that even if I Japa, I want to Japa to learn and come back to build my country

Kudos bae... U sound so positive. Can I be your friend?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by davidtemi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
nero2face:
agbaya, u want to see how wide it can stretch to when giving birth abi,
u ll not even think of that at all...I was there...now she is saying y didn't I video d scene...while I was d one sweeting in dat room shocked. 2bottles of oyedepos oil finished in Less than 10mins. A very nice experience
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by spartoo: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

To the ladies...

Parents...

��
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
My brother hustle ooo make this money no go allow one rich guy cum dey use Lexus car dey drop ur girl friend in front of u mak u no do get heart attack
80% of ladies in dis woman are after money not love

argue with ur keyboards
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by nero2face: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
davidtemi:
u ll not even think of that at all...I was there...now she is saying y didn't I video d scene...while I was d one sweeting in dat room shocked. 2bottles of oyedepos oil finished in Less than 10mins. A very nice experience
brother I can't even think of such, I'll faint inside the labour room
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by nero2face: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
simplesearch:
Unfortunately, according to God's word and standard she isn't his wife. God only recognises your first wife as your bonafide, anything other than this is living in sin and of course everyone who accumulate wives with disregard to this perfect will of God stands commend if no ammendment is made before death comes calling. This is not subject to our wishes, views or religious rehetorics and acceptance, this is the perfect will of God.
assistant God, I sight u, when did u and God write this agreement, bcuz David married so many wives and he's still apple of God's eyes
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by bigtt76(f): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
He wants to watch his baby give birth to his baby undecided

Made4naijalove:
Ned Nwoko, husband of delectable Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, says he will make out time to be with his wife when she’s due for delivery.

The billionaire business man stated this during a live video on Instagram, adding that he is not sure if she is going to give birth in Nigeria or in another country.

However, he said no matter the country, his only prayer is to be by her side when she goes into labour. He said he wants to watch her deliver his baby.

Speaking on how she has been coping with the pregnancy, Regina Daniels said she has been coping fine and she can’t wait to finally see her baby.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2vP0qPi08M
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
mrkings84:

Kudos bae... U sound so positive. Can I be your friend?
Sure, please click the link on my signature and chat me directly
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Words on marble kiss kiss kiss
ModestGal:

To the ladies...

Parents...

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by bizzibodi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
After watching python swallow a pig,he want to see python vomitting d pig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public / Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.