Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health (530 Views)

My D&C Experience.... Pls Advice Me / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by lilioj: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Pls can anyone recommend a good cardiologist/cardiology clinic in Lagos State. My sister has persistent high blood pressure despite all types of medication and has been advised to see a cardiologist. She has also tried all sorts of herbs and natural cures without success. Please, if there is anyone who has been able to successfully manage high blood pressure, kindly share your experience. She is just 42 years old. Thank you so much.
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by mignone(f): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Have u tried lifestyle changes? Diet, exercise, dietary supplements, etc?
U may visit BABCOCK Teaching Hospital, Ilisan, Ogun state.
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by Abrahamcy: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Have you tried stc30 it help to cure not manage the bo but put an end to ailment
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by lilioj: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks to your comments she is working on these.
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by Luckybelt: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
mignone:
Have u tried lifestyle changes? Diet, exercise, dietary supplements, etc?
U may visit BABCOCK Teaching Hospital, Ilisan, Ogun state.
Will they not use the same medication?
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by Partteen: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please you can send a chat to 08189699388. I am a health and wellness professional. Thank you.
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by byinks(f): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let her try magnesium citrate

And yes she should have a cardiologist check her.
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by mignone(f): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Luckybelt:

Will they not use the same medication?
They could investigate further to find out what triggers it.
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
mignone:

They could investigate further to find out what triggers it.

Most Nigerian hospitals are almost useless in that area.
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by Luckybelt: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Many times it is hereditary
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by Healthyway15: 12:31am On Jun 16, 2020
For most people, the cause of persistent HBP are not identified. But some factors can contribute to the rise in blood pressure, such as heart disease, diet, underlying health condition, lifestyle etc.

Before going further, you can check the link below for better understanding of the condition:

https://www.nairaland.com/5586750/looking-lasting-solution-high-blood
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

How many of you are able to afford the cost of full investigations(except malaria and typhoid tests) in Nigeria??

The tests they beg a sick person in Nigeria to do, healthy-looking people(minus Africans abroad) do them abroad as part of their regular health checks.

The only tests most Nigerians can comfortably afford without complaints are malaria and typhoid tests, and most hospitals have shamefully limited themselves to those tests.
I heard that most times, when you give Nigerian patients a bill for tests to be done, they'll ask "is this only for tests or for both tests and treatment?"
Poverty is a big obstacle to assessing good healthcare anywhere in the world.
A young person having hypertension should be fully and thoroughly investigated, but where's they money??
Re: Pls Advice Needed On My Sister's Health by lilioj: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thanks all I appreciate your advice

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Your Small Breast? / Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine / Aplgo Introducing The World's First Anion Dna Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.