Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Simple Apology Can Avert Many Problems In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Apology Can Avert Many Problems In Marriage (285 Views)

Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. / Those Who Feel They've Got Too Many Problems And Are Depressed. / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Apology Can Avert Many Problems In Marriage by Nairalandhero: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2020
I AM SORRY

Conversation 1
HUSBAND: Mummy Junior, why did you spend the money I kept here without telling me in the first place?
WIFE: Why did you put it there in the first place?
HUSBAND: You are very stupid for that.
WIFE: I am not stupid; you have started again abi. Am I the one who said you should put it there?
HUSBAND: You are crazy for that... Gbola gbola, gbosa gbosa gbosa,
WIFE: my head, my hand, you will kill me today.

Conversation 2
BROTHER AA: Hello Sir! You stepped on my leg.
BROTHER BB: Why did you put your leg there when you already knew that that is where people do pass?
BROTHER AA: is that why you stepped on me? BROTHER BB: Abeg, leave me, what do you want to do?
BROTHER AA: He picked a stick and hit it straight on brother BB's head and he died instantly.

CONVERSATION 3
WIFE: Dear, the way you talk to me the other time I don't really like it; you really hurt me.
HUSBAND: Tell me, how do you want me to talk to you?
WIFE: Hmmmm.. is that what you want to say?
HUSBAND: Abeg, go joo.
WIFE: Is not your fault; I know what to do.
HUSBAND: What would you do? In fact, if you don't do your best, you are a bastard.
WIFE: Me, a bastard? She went inside, stayed there for a while, (the husband thought may be she is crying or doing something else and so he lied down on a chair). The wife who had been watching him from close range, quietly walked to him and stabbed his chest and the man died just like that.

All the issues above would not have been necessary if those alleged to have done wrong had simply said, "I AM SORRY". Have you wonder why there are so many domestic violence nowadays? Have you wonder why so many little things have caused the death of many? The answer to that is simply because nobody wants to assume that he or she is wrong. What we are experiencing in the world today is not God's original plan for us but Adam and Eve caused it. They offended God and were not ready to accept that they were wrong.

God commanded Adam and Eve not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but they trespassed and ate the fruit. God called them and asked them, why did they eat out of the fruit He had forbidden them not to eat.

What God expects from them is to say, 'we are sorry", but instead they were shifting blames: Adam told God, "is the woman you gave me", and the woman, Eve said, "it is the serpent". God hearing this was so sad and He cursed them and ever since then, the world had never been the same again.

Saying sorry will not reduce your worth and neither does it take away from you. It will only help you to avoid unnecessary issues that would have left you with scars or thought you a lesson you will never forget in your life.

Many dead recorded today arising from domestic violence won't have been possible if the word "I am sorry" had been used at the very beginning of the argument or discussion that led to such death. How lovely families would have been if the husband learn to humbly say I am sorry anytime there is an issue between him and his wife? How lovely families would have been if wife learn to humbly says sorry for every of her wrong doings? How lovely will it be if we learn to say sorry when we hurt the feeling of another? Because of the inability to say I am sorry, many today have been amputated, many have been killed out of anger, many wives and husbands have been sent to their early grave because they never want to accept that they were wrong just like Adam and Eve who kept shifting blames.

When you look at the world today, many small issues that are nothing have escalated into great disasters because the leader who should have said I am sorry to calm protesters chose to ignore the warning signal and instead of sorry, he threaten to deal with them and those people sparked up and began burning every company, banks and government establishments in sight. If you want a peaceful life; if you want a peaceful and successful family; if you don't want to find yourself in trouble? If you want your husband or wife to love you, respect you and easily forgive and forget your shortcomings, then be the type of man or woman that do say I am sorry as much as possible. Whether you are right or wrong, please still say I am sorry.

Don't claim you are right and so, why should I apologise.. no no, don't do that. That act will only spoil or damage things beyond repairer than you can ever imagine. Remember when Adam and Even sinned and failed to say I am sorry to God, they were cursed and till now, the curse of man sweating so hard to feed himself and the curse of woman labouring so hard to deliver is still there. Nobody has gotten a cure for the curse. I have seen a family who damaged all they labour so hard to achieve for many years within few minutes, because of a slight issue in which the wife refuse to apologize.

Adam and Eve never say "I am sorry" to God and so they were cursed;

Cain refused to say sorry to God. When God asked him about his younger brother, Abel; Cain answered and said, "Am I my brother's keeper?" and God cursed him;

king Saul refused to say "I am sorry" when he transgressed by offering sacrifice meant for only a priest to the point that he was even telling Prophet Samuel to please follow him to the palace after which God had rejected him so that people will not be making jest of him.. imagine that! Who knows if he had cried unto God and said he is deeply sorry..who knows may be God would have pardoned him and reinstalled him as king but he was just full of himself, forgetting that the greater the pride, the deeper and louder the fall.

My dear friend, look around you and learn; see that man who was killed by his wife just because the wife said he hurt her feeling and he failed to apologize; look at that brother whose news of death resurface online on account that he failed to apologise to a man he mistakely stepped on; look at that man that was sentenced to death because he killed his wife on account that she refused to say sorry for his money she spent without his intention.

Please and please, don't let your own family be like that. Husband love your wife, wife love your husband, children love your parent. When any issue comes up among you, be humble enough to apologise, wrong or not, still apologise. It will help you to stay out of trouble. I am sorry if I have hurt you with this article.... Please forgive your son.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Apology Can Avert Many Problems In Marriage by vincenteger: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Pride comes to play.
Some people are naturally troublesome
Re: A Simple Apology Can Avert Many Problems In Marriage by Nairalandhero: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2020
vincenteger:
Pride comes to play.
Some people are naturally troublesome
you're right, but happiness is an equivalent for all troublesome things
Re: A Simple Apology Can Avert Many Problems In Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
There's no weakness as such inability to apologize
Re: A Simple Apology Can Avert Many Problems In Marriage by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Only if you're married to a patner that will accept your apology and keep your relationship going. Some people can keep malice for Africa, if you like apologise till tomorrow then no go hear.
Those kind of people, its not even worth it apologising. Just leave them alone, they will come around once their head is correct again.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Apology Can Avert Many Problems In Marriage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: A Simple Apology Can Avert Many Problems In Marriage by paulolee(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
nt dt easy for egoist

(1) (Reply)

Owerri To Calabar By Road / 7 Mistakes Women Make In Relationships / Men Or Ladies Who Select The Most When Looking For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.