Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread (8646 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by PrettyBunny(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Crownedjon:
I told you it will end in tears

I hope he is living close to Calcare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Crownedjon:
I told you it will end in tears
Sorry to disappoint you, it won't!!!
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Crownedjon: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
PrettyBunny:

I hope he is living close to Calcare grin grin
he Neva see anything cheesy
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Crownedjon:
it is trash bro
I have stopped responding to non objectivity.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ElvisMcCoy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw2n0SW-pnQ

Enjoy people... The internals

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Crownedjon: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kalapizim:
I have stopped responding to non objectivity.
after all this English na infinix common sales rep you be shame on you
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:

Oops. You beat me to the punch. I hope they enjoy watching.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Crownedjon:
after all this English na infinix common sales rep you be shame on you
Lol grin I can't stand beside me no jokes.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by jamesope04(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

The guy said, aside the main camera sensor, all other three are just gimmicks. Does it mean those sensors are actually not doing anything on the device?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 4:23am On Jul 02, 2020
jamesope04:
The guy said, aside the main camera sensor, all other three are just gimmicks. Does it mean those sensors are actually not doing anything on the device?
ask this question on the guy's channel
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 4:28am On Jul 02, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:

me i have not used any other infinix to know but I'm sure this is the best so far, so I have not made a bad choice choosing this one tongue. At least the camera is not a lie. Battery life too is awesome :* for now lemme enjoy this phone while wailers keep waiting for it to end in tears cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 4:36am On Jul 02, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

hope you heard what the guy said in the first 20 seconds of the video? Stop unnecessary hate... When something is good, it is good! You can trash their other series but not this one except you are using the phone. My only complaint is the price that is much but understandable...

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Jeffy1206:
hope you heard what the guy said in the first 20 seconds of the video? Stop unnecessary hate... When something is good, it is good! You can trash their other series but not this one except you are using the phone. My only complaint is the price that is much but understandable...
Honestly, I have not watched the video.
And secondly, it's trash already. Like you said, it's exorbitantly priced.
This is what you call an overpriced junk... Or you call it differently?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2020
jamesope04:
Yet to watch the video sir. When I do will send you a comprehensive explanation of what the video contains.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

why you go watch am when you have been proven wrong grin. smh such hypocrisy undecided
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

did you forget the part I said understandable? angry undecided
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jeffy1206:
why you go watch am when you have been proven wrong grin. smh such hypocrisy undecided
Relax. I take my time before watching a tear down. I let the VIPs watch it first. You can check the previous teardown I shared on nairaland of the infinix s5 pro.
And what is this talk of "you have been proven wrong" about?
What did I suggest you will find or not find inside the infinix note 7 that you didn't or did see?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jeffy1206:
did you forget the part I said understandable? angry undecided
Be understanding wastage.... You are studying that subject a lone.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Relax. I take my time before watching a tear down. I let the VIPs watch it first. You can check the previous teardown I shared on nairaland of the infinix s5 pro.
What did I suggest you will find or not find inside the infinix note 7 that you didn't or did see?
keep lying to yourself. You study the subject alone o
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
What did I suggest you will find or not find inside the infinix note 7 that you didn't or did see? [/quote] yes because if so called experts had watch and comment that the phone is bad, you would have rushed to give us ur Bleep*ng review.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jeffy1206:

What did I suggest you will find or not find inside the infinix note 7 that you didn't or did see? yes because if so called experts had watch and comment that the phone is bad, you would have rushed to give us ur Bleep*ng review.
Relax. No be me tell you to go throwaway your money inside pit toilet.

You can only hide your pain for a short while, you go burst into tears for the regret you will feel soon, when a redmi 9 thread gets opened on nairaland, you go realise people bought their redmi 9 for 57k.
And you wasted a whole 87k for an infinix note 7 and you can't even wake up in the morning without the fear of finding one error or the other.

You are not among Nigerians I am working for here on nairaland.
You have decided how you go spend your own money. My prayer na make you continue to get plenty money, so you won't be depressed because of Transission's bad products.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Relax. No be me tell you to go throwaway your money inside pit toilet.

You can only hide your pain for a short while, you go burst into tears for the regret you will feel soon, when a redmi 9 thread gets opened on nairaland, you go realise people bought their redmi 9 for 57k.
And you wasted a whole 87k for an infinix note 7 and you can't even wake up in the morning without the fear of finding one error or the other.

You are not among Nigerians I am working for here on nairaland.
You have decided how you go spend your own money. My prayer na make you continue to get plenty money, so you won't be depressed because of Transission's bad products.
says the pharasees lipsrsealed
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Does anyone know where to get the screen protector for this phone? Been looking for screen protector and can't find.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 4:14am On Jul 04, 2020
Lawalmd:
Does anyone know where to get the screen protector for this phone? Been looking for screen protector and can't find.
check jumia
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by iamdrduru: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Please what is the latest system update on the Note 7
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Anitafire(f): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
ddjay:

No problem, just remember to post or ask for carlcare address, also carry mattress go so that if sleep catch you, u can feel at home
attention seeker
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ddjay: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anitafire:
attention seeker
Truth fearer
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
edoairways:

Exactly! It is high time they teach them a lesson.
oga edoairways good evening, are you still on this xiaomites matter.... Biko leave them ooo.. na people wey no get job them be.... or maybe tauts/agbero as them dey like make noise in every thread... anytime someone seeks a suggestion for a phone, they jump to nominate their brand, but if another suggest a Tecno or infinix phone they rush like tauts to devour the latest victim.... Biko you will give yourself high BP for them.... it just funny.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by edoairways: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
nwachineke096:

oga edoairways good evening, are you still on this xiaomites matter.... Biko leave them ooo.. na people wey no get job them be.... or maybe tauts/agbero as them dey like make noise in every thread... anytime someone seeks a suggestion for a phone, they jump to nominate their brand, but if another suggest a Tecno or infinix phone they rush like tauts to devour the latest victim.... Biko you will give yourself high BP for them.... it just funny.
No problem. I have left them however they pick mentioning

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Anitafire(f): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2020
ddjay:

Truth fearer
lol
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2020
If you have infinix note 7 for sale. Holla
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
If you have infinix note 7 for sale. Holla
Come back for mine in 3 months time grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review / Whats The Procedure/documents Required To Retrieve A Lost 9mobile Sim Card? / Mtel Wap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.