Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread (8695 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ddjay: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anitafire:
Hello people

Do we have Note 7 users in the house ?

I just got mine, the 128gig variant and liking the experience so far, iseems there is no Note 7 threads here for users in the house. So lets connect and discuss
No problem, just remember to post or ask for carlcare address, also carry mattress go so that if sleep catch you, u can feel at home

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by iamdrduru: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Drevidia:
rating this 8/10 if you now use proper flagships what will you rate them? Smh

That's your business not mine.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2020
AmazingMOG:
I like the phone I would love to buy some for my workers how’s the battery life?
battery is 9/10 . So far no heating or any such...battery last me a whole day with heavy usage. 24hrs internet connection,gaming,media consumption and many more...
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2020
ddjay:

No problem, just remember to post or ask for carlcare address, also carry mattress go so that if sleep catch you, u can feel at home
oga no worries. The phone no go carry US go there.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by AmazingMOG: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Jeffy1206:
battery is 9/10 . So far no heating or any such...battery last me a whole day with heavy usage. 24hrs internet connection,gaming,media consumption and many more...
thanks
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Phythondancer(f): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2020
looks good
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by offset67(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2020
embarassed

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Papadoh(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lawalmd:
The device performs great especially in the battery department but I don't like the finger print scanner position, it's always vibrating while holding the phone.
So, how much did you get yours?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ChiefZaddy: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
They should work on their UI. It's boring

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Mafialeader: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
They should work on their UI. It's boring
I think it cool sha

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ChiefZaddy: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mafialeader:
I think it cool sha
they can do better
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2020
I'm always having issues with my fingerprint. It has stopped working and if I want to set up new print, it says fingerprint hardware not available. Why is it so?
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2020
Jeffy1206:
battery is 9/10 . So far no heating or any such...battery last me a whole day with heavy usage. 24hrs internet connection,gaming,media consumption and many more[/b]...
Kindly post a screenshot of your battery graph like in the picture below.
Your claims so far are 90% false and can only be perceived as an outrageous disposition aimed at deceiving people here on nairaland.
For the infinix note 7 to last a whole day on heavy usage, statistically; that will be 12hours on heavy usage and another 12hours of light usage.
Heavy usage is associated with resource demanding high graphic gaming like PUBG, ASPHALT 9, call of duty, video shooting and editing... Etc.
Light usage revolves around Facebook, Instagram, twitter, candy crush gaming, mortal kombat gaming and so on.

Technologically and statistically, [i]you are lying
, and I will show you why with a practical description of your stance. No phone can survive a 12hour heavy usage let alone 24hours. A phone capable of a 24hour battery usage survival will have a 5nm chipset, 8000mah battery, 5inch screen, decacore cpu and a Hexacore gpu, with a four round colling pipe to dispense heat from the phone's panel to prevent battery drain due to over heating.

These I am sure the infinix note 7 lacks all round and no device manufactured as at the time of writing this has these features.

So dear sir, support your claims with a battery graph.
Maybe I am wrong, and the infinix note 7 with a 7inch hd display, 12nm chipset, power software management and less optimised hardwares actually did it.

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2020
Jeffy1206:
I'm always having issues with my fingerprint. It has stopped working and if I want to set up new print, it says fingerprint hardware not available. Why is it so?
Post screenshot of the error message sir.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Post screenshot of the error message sir.
I can't screen shot it cos the message doesn't stay... I just have to reboot and the fingerprints were gone angry I have to register new ones again undecided
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Kindly post a screenshot of your battery graph like in the picture below.
Your claims so far are 90% false and can only be perceived as an outrageous disposition aimed at deceiving people here on nairaland.
For the infinix note 7 to last a whole day on heavy usage, statistically; that will be 12hours on heavy usage and another 12hours of light usage.
Heavy usage is associated with resource demanding high graphic gaming like PUBG, ASPHALT 9, call of duty, video shooting and editing... Etc.
Light usage revolves around Facebook, Instagram, twitter, candy crush gaming, mortal kombat gaming and so on.

Technologically and statistically, you are lying, and I will show you why with a practical description of your stance. No phone can survive a 12hour heavy usage let alone 24hours. A phone capable of a 24hour battery usage survival will have a 5nm chipset, 8000mah battery, 5inch screen, decacore cpu and a Hexacore gpu, with a four round colling pipe to dispense heat from the phone's panel to prevent battery drain due to over heating.

These I am sure the infinix note 7 lacks all round and no device manufactured as at the time of writing this has these features.

So dear sir, support your claims with a battery graph.
Maybe I am wrong, and the infinix note 7 with a 7inch hd display, 12nm chipset, power software management and less optimised hardwares actually did it.
all I know is that it lasts me a whole day. I don't need to play game 6 hrs or 24hrs on my phone... It's a phone not a psp. Thank you!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jeffy1206:
all I know is that it lasts me a whole day. I don't need to play game 6 hrs or 24hrs on my phone... It's a phone not a psp. Thank you!!! undecided
So what does heavy usage mean to you?
WhatsApp and phone calls?
And its not a psp it's a smartphone. Not even the Sony PlayStation collection has as many games as the android store.
The best revenue games are android based.
Don't say "heavy usage" when you are unsure of what it meant.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jeffy1206:
I can't screen shot it cos the message doesn't stay... I just have to reboot and the fingerprints were gone angry I have to register new ones again undecided
Okay. Post screenshot of this, or send the screenshot to me via dm on twitter @zesushv. I can help.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by sunshineV(f): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jeffy1206:

wow that didn't take long. less than 2 month?

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
sunshineV:

Hanty... Comot for ya....
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Edopesin: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
good device but way overpriced
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by sajmark(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anitafire:
Hello people

Do we have Note 7 users in the house ?

I just got mine, the 128gig variant and liking the experience so far, iseems there is no Note 7 threads here for users in the house. So lets connect and discuss
congratulations man, but the main infinix thread is dying... don't you think it will be better to channel your discussions there.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Okay. Post screenshot of this, or send the screenshot to me via dm on twitter @zesushv. I can help.
for now I have register new ones. If it starts again I'll dm you. Thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
sunshineV:

madam I have other phone brands that give me their own headache too. I'm sure it's nothing serious. undecided
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Sulaicsafas: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jeffy1206:
madam I have other phone brands that give me their own headache too. I'm sure it's nothing serious. undecided
please ignore that guy.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by edoairways: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
These xiaomite keep trolling on trans's thread but when they received brutal backlash,they wail

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by WhistleBIower: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
ddjay:

Xiaomi marketer shut up
Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by WhistleBIower: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
edoairways:
These xiaomite keep trolling on trans's thread but when they received brutal backlash,they wail
these guys are nuisances, they should be banned on this forum.
They wan kill me for one guy thread today when I recommended a Tecno spark 5 for him

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by edoairways: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
WhistleBIower:
They wan kill me for one guy thread today when I recommended a Tecno spark 5 for him
Exactly! It is high time they teach them a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ddjay: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
WhistleBIower:
Xiaomi marketer shut up
Eya, poor boy, you never see anything, you will write "shut up" tire on nairaland, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by ddjay: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
WhistleBIower:
Fmmmn, this ya comment is smelling really bad

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Discussion Thread by Androidking: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

So what does heavy usage mean to you?
WhatsApp and phone calls?
And its not a psp it's a smartphone. Not even the Sony PlayStation collection has as many games as the android store.
The best revenue games are android based.
Don't say "heavy usage" when you are unsure of what it meant.

I don't believe heavy usage should be Gaming only , no no ... Gaming is just fun ...
To me I rate heavy usage with the screen ontime .

How long can I enjoy a phone while charging it , since only 20% of Android users play games with it , den she shouldn't use game to consider ba3 power . We should use our normal , chatting ,4g signal , full brightness to rate heavy usage ,

Sometimes u can be chatting under hot weather condition it will also drain ur ba3 faster ...

The ba3 is ok , we don't have to wait when the name changed from Infinix to xiaomi to appreciate the product

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Has Done It Again / Using Game Pad With Your Andriod Phone / Airtel 2good! 20k/sec To All Networks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.