Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Dejavu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dejavu (310 Views)

Is Dejavu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dejavu by falcon01: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't know where to post this, Mods can move it to the right place but does anyone else also experience some sort of dejavu or some Mandela effect crap ON Nairaland? like sometimes if I see a topic I get this feeling instantly that I've seen this exact Topic like 5 or 6 years ago with the same content and I guess the next comment I see on the Topic right And anytime I check the date When the Topic was created maybe it's an old topic that just popped up, I realize the Thread is a new one.
Re: Dejavu by Vyzz: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Deja vu
Re: Dejavu by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
falcon01:
I don't know where to post this, Mods can move it to the right place but does anyone else also experience some sort of dejavu or some Mandela effect crap ON Nairaland? like sometimes if I see a topic I get this feeling instantly that I've seen this exact Topic like 5 or 6 years ago with the same content and I guess the next comment I see on the Topic right And anytime I check the date When the Topic was created maybe it's an old topic that just popped up, I realize the Thread is a new one.
This had happened to me twice especially on front-page. I was like why are they recycling same topics on Nl front page. I don't know what's really happening sha
Re: Dejavu by falcon01: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
This had happened to me twice especially on front-page. I was like why are they recycling same topics on Nl front page. I don't know what's really happening sha
do you check the date? I do check the date and it's recent except if they modify or repost it with exact same content.

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work / How To Prevent Your Partner From Cheating In 2020 - 3 Steps To Prevent Cheating / 4 Things Guys Adore About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.