Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Betrayal - RAPE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Betrayal - RAPE (336 Views)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Betrayal - RAPE by NGScholarly: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
I am not one of those biased feminists, but I am only here to state my view which is open to any contradiction. Please calm down and read thoroughly.

Betrayal is an act of deception, to deceive, to violate the confidence of another and to expose one to inconvenience not foreseen and to lead astray and then abandon.

Continue reading...
https://www.scholarly.com.ng/2020/06/the-betrayal-rape.html
Re: The Betrayal - RAPE by Finnese001: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Okay
Re: The Betrayal - RAPE by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
it's a pity rape cases are on the rise in Nigeria.
Re: The Betrayal - RAPE by NGScholarly: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
it's a pity rape cases are on the rise in Nigeria.

so unfortunate and disheartening my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Meaningful Words To Say To Your Crush / Dan&tessy (short S*x Story) / Child Rights International Petitions Ghana Police To Probe Actress Akuapem Poloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.