Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members (19296 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Members Invade Police Station In Borno / 5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Jabioro: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
If you know you know ,this country doesn't worth dying for....
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Terrorists are meant to be in prison. It is only a fool that still believes in a useless country called Nigeria.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Angelfrost:
Repented terrorists!!!... Russians and Americans will really laugh at such ridiculousness!!!

Maybe, Bin Laden should have been given a chance to repent. Who knows, he would have become an american governor by now.

Slow Country!!!
If Farouk the pant bomber was caught in Nigeria, by now the dude should be working in NNPC or Central Bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by namdo(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Buhari Government rehabilitating BH terrorists is terrible mistake.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Cmanforall: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
iLUCID:
They should also place GPS chips inside them to monitor their movements, can't be too careful.

Source nkò?
You would have suggested posting them to Also villa. That way their contact with ordinary civilians without guards is reduced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Rikidony(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
SO NIMC HAVE BEEN ABLE TO REGISTER 900 BOKO HARAM MEMBERS, WHILE I TRIED REGISTERING IN 2018 TO SETTLE BANK ISSUES, ALL I GOT WAS BVN ERROR, I HAD TO PORT AND GO GET PVC TO SETTLE MY MESS WITH THAT USELESS BANK, SADLY I LOST THE PVC WITH 2 ATM CARDS. NOW I DONT HAVE ANY SHIT TO PROVE ME AS A NIGERIAN cry cry cry cry
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by jaxxy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Racoon:
shocked First time ever in histroy a govt will openly identify with a terrorist group.Same NIMC that have not given Nigerians veritable means of identity or provided a national biometric data base?

So after being the official spokesman that is always explaining away the atrocities of these evil group all government agencies are now to start profiling BH members? And does anyone still need evidence who the sympathizers of BH are? Cursed country! God punish all of una. *Spits*

At the End of the day we have to come to the painful bt real fact that repentant terrorists just like militants or war prisoners tho not exactly same situation need to be put into a rehabilitation program. U can not waste them as that wud be criminal after they have surrendered.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Something way me register since 2014
Still i never get the card

Just the slip

2014?
At 12 years old?

Are you okay?

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by olatunji390(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
No wonder we no see our card or renewed
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by stieyven(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Aboks:
God punish all of una
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by VenumX: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
And what am o supposed to do with this useless news?
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by LaReinaa(f): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
it's now very obvious who their sponsors are grin

Nigerian will soon rank the most terrorist country in the world..

The world is watching cheesy
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Sagay212: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Continue to register them and they will continue to kill all of you in the north till you vanish into extinction. If not madness how can you pardon terrorists who have killed your people and soldiers.

That's why I insist buratai and other top military officers should be ordered to go into the forest to fight bokoharam. Maybe when dem use bomb to destroy their legs, they will.open their dirty mouth and say a terrorist has repented and deserves to be pardoned. The junior officers too should ensure that any boko haram terrorist they encounter is killed on the spot...no need for any nonsense arrest.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by RexTramadol1: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't want to think what I'm thinking
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Chenko001(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
maybe one day person go join army and meet all these ones and be like

Bros, this army work hard oo, I which say na my other work I dey, atleast office ac go dey blow me.you nko?

HIM: ( in aboki accent) My former work easy walahi, I enter sambisa I stay, see army I shoot.

ME: Obara jesus...
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by LaReinaa(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
namdo:
Buhari Government rehabilitating BH terrorists is terrible mistake.
Buhari govt is BH.. BH is Buhari government, there's actually no difference
If you know, you know grin
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Major77: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Who is deceiving who they are just busy recyling those bunch animals to there interest
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by delawal: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
when una neva register d law abiding citizens finish
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Ogbesinnaya(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
This country and none sense be like 5 & 6
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by lawalmovichhhh: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
una well done. .see as you take register Dem sharpaly....you know hw many days una take to register mi abiii.....but una quick to register hire assasin
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by People551: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
see below
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
I P O B!!!!!

What ever that hastens up the disintegration of Nigeria is OK by me
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Yankee101: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Can we have their details?
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by kikake: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Terrorists are either killed or incarcerated in jail.

By the time Sokoto Caliphate and Kanem Borno empire of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system finish with converting Nigeria to a country run with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, the people of the south and Middle belt of Nigeria shall remain with mouth agape.

Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Franklyspeakin: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mad oooo
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Yankee101: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Being treated like VIP after raping and killing women and sacking entire villages

What have we become?
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
What in the Alabama Uchiha Clan is this
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Vikkygeee: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Buhari's sons and family members, patiently waiting for the next strike in the north.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
VillagePeople11:
They should just divide this country so we will be reading things happening in the north in foreign affairs.....

I don't care what the other half is called biafra, gofra, movefra
this northern people are dead weight

What the government is telling the terrorists is kill anyhow you want, when you are caught just say you have repented.... you can go back and continue
Buhari always wanted something like this for his northern brothers, same thing el rufai and masari is doing with those bandits, kill people and get rewarded.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Germi9: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
...and they that died in the cause of struggle may have died for nothing. shocked
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by 4four(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
And the law abiding are finding it difficult to register, what a corn tree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Retired Soldiers Protest 24 Months Unpaid Pension Arrears (photos) / MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Solomon Dalung Visits Kebbi's Rice Milling Company (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.