Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members (19298 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Members Invade Police Station In Borno / 5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by DTutu1: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nonsense
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Pinkybush: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
CHAI! CHAI!! CHAI!!!

If my late parents could come back to read this kind of trash, they would prefer to die again instead of living in the same country with this northern lunatics.
How I wish south-west people was not mixed with muslim terrorists, by now 'nigeria' would've cease to be.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
iLUCID:
They should also place GPS chips inside them to monitor their movements, can't be too careful.

Source nkò?

A typical Nigerian this all he got to contribute in this and never saw any fault in it.... YOU'RE EITHER A NORTHERN OR YORUBA MUSLIM
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Lisaint(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bread
Geisha
5 alive
Water

On the table for them

Suspected terrorism is a lucrative business
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by oyeb15: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
They are the FG arm of boko haram. Government use them to free some kidnapped girls for public rating.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:

A typical Nigerian this all he got to contribute in this and never saw any fault in it.... YOU'RE EITHER A NORTHERN OR YORUBA MUSLIM

In as much as I'm against granting them amnesty, is there much my aversion to this move would do at this point rather than to advice for caution and tracking of their activities?

Militants and robbers were granted amnesty and even sent abroad to learn a trade at the expense of the FG and some OICs.

In Nigeria politics is played with virtually everything.

Does it matter where I'm from? If I go my village waka anyhow same brothers of mine would rob and likely kill me, so I don't roll like that. Tribalism is akin to stupidity.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Olabode971(f): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
IDP right now be like....

Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by cashinnaira: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hope you registered those that was killed and made disabled by them. Evil people everywhere
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by panmunium(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
God punish fg, it shall backfire on them
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by zedegit: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/nimc-weve-registered-900-repentant-boko-haram-members/amp

Isn't this a waste of money? Many of them are not Nigerians and you still collate, gather and allocate money to them, leaving your borders porous thus encouraging more to troop in. Could this be why we keep borrowing money?

You see that food they are cooking, e go soon done.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Jostoman: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
So how is that one our business? government of propaganda.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by prestige101: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
I stand unapologetic to say, that this statement is very unintelligent, baseless, unreasonable and characteristically worthless to have been spoken in the first instance.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Urchman200: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Something way me register since 2014
Still i never get the card

Just the slip

[sup][/sup] they are ur paddy y the complain ?u will get ur own when they finished issuing Id to the repentant one's and the one's in the Bush.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by emecheboy2(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by jrex(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
This country belongs to the North.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by zedegit: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
walexy06:
Those in IDP camps are not even in any way enjoying this much. See food for dia table. E Dey do me like make I just shake that table.

I don't know where we got this practice from.

grin
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
iLUCID:

In as much as I'm against granting them amnesty, is there much my aversion to this move would do at this point rather than to advice for caution and tracking of their activities?

Militants and robbers were granted amnesty and even sent abroad to learn a trade at the expense of the FG and some OICs.

In Nigeria politics is played with virtually everything.

Does it matter where I'm from? If I go my village waka anyhow same brothers of mine would rob and likely kill me, so I don't roll like that. Tribalism is akin to stupidity.
It's not tribalism they are terrorists for sake of whatever you believe in

Speak up it doesn't matter if there's something that can be done or not OH AFRICA.... LET'S HEAR YOUR OPINION CONTRIBUTE TO THAT OF THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST IT

2 Likes

Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by israelmao(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
The mixture Sudanese and Nigeriens and Nigerians
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by KoolBigk(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
you all are MAD! Repentant boko haram members ? After all those killings- Nigeria is finished! All the vagabounds in power are animals....
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by seangy4konji: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
people weh we soppose use their meat drink garri....
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Chochovini: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
ARE U Kidding me? 900 killer creatures? So after exterminating more than 4 Local Govt Areas put together, destroyed properties worth Billions of Naira, caused many to shed hot regrettable tears for their loved ones, break many home that things will never remain thesame again in such homes, cuts many lives short, and for those who escaped your onslaught by a hair lenght, you‘ve made life a living hell.

You kidnapped, raped and inpgregnated innocent women especially Christians. Persecuted strongly the Christians Faith, and forced some to denouce their faith or face the sword, Leah Sharibu comes to mind, michika CAN Chairman Adamawa state also comes to mind, a sad and very provoking video I still have on my phone till date how you used a MOG to practiced SPARTACUS and others imprinttable evils too numerous to go into details here that even the devil itself was shocked to see you did it the way do.....
YOU PEOPLE NOW CLAIMED TO HAVE REPENTED
Like serously? Hello! How can that be?
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Samproperties(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
iLUCID:
They should also place GPS chips inside them to monitor their movements, can't be too careful.

Source nkò?
hmmm
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Addme: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Something way me register since 2014 Still i never get the card
Just the slip
Check your mail bro.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Chochovini: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
seangy4konji:
people weh we soppose use their meat drink garri....
. POINT Of correction, people wey YOU suppose use, no be WE like say na everybody be cannibal here.

Where I for dey come from, we nor de chop human being. Even tho say we dey chop sef, e no go be boko haram‘s flesh cos the way I take reason am so, their meat sef fit dey poisonous cos dem no be people dem no be animal dem just be one set of confused CREATURE WITHOUT HEARTS. Predators all of them. Hellfire worthy.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by mdsne(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
This nation is useless...the authority don't know what they are doing.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by petrage(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
It will not be well with the leadership of this country. Just like Putin, every bokoharam terrorist should get the full wrath of the law on earth and then left to God to decide if he will show them mercy if they are indeed repentant in the afterlife.
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Austino778: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fg should continue wit their evil plan.....

Let d dog barks, d lion stil d King.....
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Enyimbamercedes: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bastards!

Unfortunately, the people they killed will never have a second chance at life!

The people they maimed will live forever with their scars...

These idiots will be free
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by ThatFairGuy: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
nonsensical. which BH are they integrating back to society? THEY'RE TIME BOMB
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
You see the kind government we have. Killers are now being declare saints. This government is dead
Re: NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members by PrinceMajestic: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Boko haram is FG property

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farouk Yahaya To Senate: Army Can’t Fight Terrorists, Others With N579bn / How US Played Role In 2017 Attack On Displaced Nigerians In Borno– The Intercept / MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.