Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigerian General Appointed Liberian Army Chief. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian General Appointed Liberian Army Chief. (6781 Views)

Plane Crash Survivor Army General Appointed Commander Artillery Brigade. / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections / Nigerian General Appointed As AU Standby Force Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian General Appointed Liberian Army Chief. by redroom: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Certain people no go near this post at all at all. grin

Since 2007!

If these Generals were from a certain part this thread would reach 100 pages of chest beating. grin

All these southwest pple sef
Awolowo gave you guys free education, but some of you are senseless
Your God TEANUBU wont be president if that's why yall are doing this
Re: Nigerian General Appointed Liberian Army Chief. by Odkosh: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tumbulum:
Igbo people is 10 times ahead all of you. Quote me anywhere
You are right. That why your naira billionaires can compete with the Yoruba dollar billionaires and you keep dying in Yoruba land. Yeah, I know you are ahead of America and Europe. cheesy

Will take you serious when any of your women can compete alakija.
Re: Nigerian General Appointed Liberian Army Chief. by Tumbulum: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Odkosh:
You are right. That why your naira billionaires can compete with the Yoruba dollar billionaires and you keep dying in Yoruba land. Yeah, I know you are ahead of America and Europe. cheesy
take my words to the bank. In the next 50years, a large percentage of your lands will be bought over by Igbo people and your children will not even have were to sit down without asking for a permission from an Igbo landlord.
Igbo's are 10times ahead of you all anytime and anyday.
Re: Nigerian General Appointed Liberian Army Chief. by Odkosh: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tumbulum:
take my words to the bank. In the next 50years, a large percentage of your lands will be bought over by Igbo people and your children will not even have were to sit down without asking for a permission from an Igbo landlord.
Igbo's are 10times ahead of you all anytime and anyday.
Lol, your word to the bank lol, what will your word do for the bank.

Lol, so it is next 50years, no 2020 anymore, mumu.

I repeat, I will take you serious when any of your women compete with the likes of Alakija, Bola Shagaya. Or any of your naira billionaires men can compete with yoruba billionaires or any of your king can compete with yoruba kings. Then we can have a discussion. For now, your word is useless.
Re: Nigerian General Appointed Liberian Army Chief. by samstradam: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Well done all of you, well done.
May the spirits of the two men forgive you all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves / Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists / If A Governorship Aspirant Dies Before Election Result Is Declare .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.