Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe (2766 Views)

Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by chinwezdasilva: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nyamuri:
Hahaha delusional nyamuri flat.head!! Second class citizen, that's why know one trust u guys with power, bcuz the only reason ur laying low and playing along its cuz u don't have power in hand
What have you benefitted from this union Mr power

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by blasted12: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
I think igbos should be allowed to go cos it's pretty obvious they aren't happy here. Also we should endeavor to restrict their immigration into our country and put very stringent measures to curtail their economic activities.
Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by chinwezdasilva: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
DSS should arrest him immediately
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by slivertongue: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
diehard
Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by awgumayor: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nyamuri:
Hahaha delusional nyamuri flat.head!! Second class citizen, that's why know one trust u guys with power, bcuz the only reason ur laying low and playing along its cuz u don't have power in hand
If you want to insult people you do so with good English to avoid making fool of yourself. The power you are trusted with is now yielding fruits like boko haram, bandits, fullani herdsmen and the dividends are all over sokoto katsina, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by div111(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Why are afonjas so scared of BIAFRA??
WHY?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by ThatFairGuy: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
ariwaonye:
Those most courageous and outspoken Politician from the eastern extraction...
I salute you sir.
But he has NEVER for once speak about Biafra in the Red Chambers! how come
Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by flokii: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Abaribe sharp guy.. keep getting your share of the National cake while you continue pressing you kins mumu button with support for biafra agitation..

BTW I feel he isn't fit to be a Nigerian senator. He should face biafra agitation squarely and leave Nigeria's politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by ludd2018: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2020
i laugh when people say Biafra agitation is for Touts . An average Igbo man loves biafra forget about Nigerian politics . 98 % of Igbos will vote yes to Biafra . only self interest is the set back for Biafra . Igbos have interests outside Igbo land business n properties

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by chibuike65: 12:48am On Jun 16, 2020
I love this man, fearless lion

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by ludd2018: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2020
flokii:
Abaribe sharp guy.. keep getting your share of the National cake while you continue pressing you kins mumu button with support for biafra agitation..

BTW I feel he isn't fit to be a Nigerian senator. He should face biafra agitation squarely and leave Nigeria's politics

Stupid talk . So he has no right to his mind because he is in Senate but yorubas political elites went ahead to form Amotekun against Nigerian law ? You are a hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by richie240: 1:07am On Jun 16, 2020
blasted12:
I think igbos should be allowed to go cos it's pretty obvious they aren't happy here. Also we should endeavor to restrict their immigration into our country and put very stringent measures to curtail their economic activities.
Who told u they really want to go?
You know how many shukudis dt r on the Lagos and kano bound buses as we speak?
Don't let them vex 4 u o!

Seriously speaking, they're just attention seekers.
Lolz.... grin

Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by Forumobserver12(m): 2:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Akuko ndi politicians. Move for a referendum u r an official of this 9th Senate. So you don't know that as minority leader you are a principal leader of the national assembly?

Be deceiving some people not me.

Please go back and read what he said once again....There's no provision for referendum in the current constitution.
Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by blasted12: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
richie240:

Who told u they really want to go?
You know how many shukudis dt r on the Lagos and kano bound buses as we speak?
Don't let them vex 4 u o!

Seriously speaking, they're just attention seekers.
Lolz.... grin
They should go cos they're causing enimity amongst the over 300 tribes in the country. They should go out and stay out
Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by mystery22: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
blasted12:
simple,we hate Nigerians.
Re: Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe by AyakaDunukofia: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nyamuri:

That's how retarde.d you and your types are. How could Abaribe be lying low by telling anyone that cares his mind?

Firstly, he was sent to Abuja by his people and not any other other constituency. This is the beginning of a new kind of struggle in the realms of Abuja political arena within the law. It would not be long before Abaribe's types would be the only ones to win elections in Igboland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo / Hours After Sanwo-olu Confesses To CNN On Lekki Massacre, Aisha Sends Powerful M / Serious Revolution Brewing In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.