Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Davido & Chioma's Saga, Lessons Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Chioma's Woes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido & Chioma's Saga, Lessons Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Chioma's Woes (270 Views)

Gani Fawehinmi: Great Lessons Nigerian Leaders And People Should Learn / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & Chioma's Saga, Lessons Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Chioma's Woes by Gabbyrabby: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2020

I am not a fan of Nigerian secular music or celebrity gist because i detest a lot about their lifestyles but then, nevertheless, some things we see around us should teach us important life lessons.
Recently, I'm seeing headlines everywhere online of Davido welcoming a baby boy from yet another woman and again I saw another headline that Chioma has moved out of Davido's place and probably out of his life too. I think it's high time women learn their lessons and follow the right part.
First and foremost, this should serve as a warning to all ladies, it is said that 'a leopard never changes its spots'. I don't know why people see how others failed and still follow the same route to failure.

It was quite predictable that Chioma would end up being yet another baby mama, many people forecast ed it but it all sounded like a gossip.
Igbo women are known to be beautiful and smart but Chioma's case is likely different, Her fiance presses her breasts in front of his gang and even films it and puts it online, I knew this guy has zero respect for Chioma.
A man that loves you would understand the importance of privacy. Knowing the kind of person Davido is, she should have waited for him to marry her properly before taking in but she took in, moved in with him, dropped out of school, had a baby boy and thought she's finally the owner of the house because she had a ring on her fingers and the first boy, but OBO himself Davido being the usual Yoruba demon we all know, went ahead and had another boy from another woman.
I think Chioma has learnt her lesson and I'd be very glad if indeed she left Davido, it shows she still has a little dignity and self-worth left. I pray she goes back to school and gets a degree and moves on with her life, she's still very young and has a bright future if she starts focusing on the important things of life.
My dear beautiful and blessed ladies, please never give upon your dreams because of a man, "Me first" is not selfishness. Know your worth and make a meaning out from your precious life, and secure a bright future(Read Full details)

Source:https://www.royalng.com/eye-opener-davido-and-chiomas-saga-lessons-nigerian-ladies-should-learn-from-chiomas-predicament/

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma's Saga, Lessons Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Chioma's Woes by serverconnect(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Well said. God bless you with more wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma's Saga, Lessons Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Chioma's Woes by lifenajeje(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
So u believe this rumour ..okay only time would tell.
Re: Davido & Chioma's Saga, Lessons Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Chioma's Woes by wizod(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
I wonder under whose tutelage Davido was trained, maybe a WOMAN. he's very useless and rude

(1) (Reply)

Tsp7520v3 Open Source / Smedan Loan / The Person That Sent You Don't Know Me Very Well. Please Send Another One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.