Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Gani Fawehinmi: Great Lessons Nigerian Leaders And People Should Learn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gani Fawehinmi: Great Lessons Nigerian Leaders And People Should Learn (140 Views)

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / Davido & Chioma's Saga, Lessons Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Chioma's Woes / My New Job Is To Honour Gani Fawehinmi, Says -keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi: Great Lessons Nigerian Leaders And People Should Learn by IROHINOodua: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Gani Fawehinmi: Great lessons Nigerian leaders and people should learn

By Justice Olubunmi Oyewole-(Judge of the Court of Appeal)

Published by Irohinoodua-December 10, 2020

The late Chief Ganiyu Oyesola Fawehinmi was courage personified. His entire life was permeated by this rare human virtue. Corruption cannot be fought without courage be it in the public or private sector. It takes courage to choose to be different, it takes immense courage to walk alone on the straight and narrow path. According to the great American Poet, Maya Angelou “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.”Read Full Text https://www.irohinodua.org/gani-fawehinmi-g…ple-should-learn/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place Of Downloading Music / Legal Method For Know The Court Marriage Procedure In Pakistan / Why Is A Steel Plate So Common During Constructions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.