Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here (684 Views)

I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike / 2023: Some Presidential Aspirants Should Be In Jail If EFCC Worked – Obasanjo / If EFCC Want To Arest Young Men Living Large Start Wit Yusuf Buhari- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
What if EFCC arrests everyone here, which prison will contain them?

Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by kcute(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
The owner of Lagos
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by helinues: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Has Tinubu ever being any of the South East Governor or Regional governor.

Stop embarking on a journey with no destination...

Hold your politicians accountable instead of blaming/accusing Tinubu for the vegetable state of your region

1 Like

Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by Finnese001: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
helinues:
Has Tinubu ever being any of the South East Governor or Regional governor.

Stop embarking on a journey with no destination...

Hold your politicians accountable instead of blaming/accusing Tinubu for the vegetable state of your region

a comment from a confirmed zone b, licking Tinubu ass as usual

5 Likes

Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by helinues: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Finnese001:

a comment from a confirmed zone b, licking Tinubu ass as usual

A comment from a confused fellow who does not know the people behind the backwardness of his region
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by Finnese001: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
helinues:

A comment from a confused fellow who does not know the people behind the backwardness of his region

I never know that one man can successfully determine and make decisions for a whole tribe

I have seen it all

3 Likes

Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by helinues: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Finnese001:

I never know that one man can successfully determine and make decisions for a whole tribe

I have seen it all

How will you know when a guy like Kanu is the leader of your people including Professors...
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by Finnese001: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
helinues:

How will you know when a guy like Kanu is the leader of your people including Professors...

and you voted buhari too

who do una this thing

OLOMAJE

3 Likes

Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by helinues: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Finnese001:

and you voted buhari too

who do una this thing

OLOMAJE

Voted?

Lol, let me ask you did you also vote in the last election
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by Finnese001: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
helinues:

Voted?
Lol, let me ask you did you also vote in the last election

I never reach to vote
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by SLAP44: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
helinues:

A backward region that has bought up Ladipo and rendered so many people shopless grin
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by helinues: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
SLAP44:

A backward region that has bought up Ladipo and rendered so many people shopless grin

Bought Ladipo? With how much?

You guys are really clowns..
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by helinues: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Finnese001:

I never reach to vote

Even if you never reach to vote, would you be able to go through the stress?
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wait a little, all this guys always defending corrupt politicians, ill-got wealth, one man many bullion vans at the eve of election, where is your conscience and where is the "education." I'm still in shock as your master effete always says. Which corruption have you been asking Buhari to fight? Who do you ask Buhari to catch? Let me tell you that this is one of the weakest points of Buhari's government. Check yourselves to know if you're really alright.
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by orisa37: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Only God is Everyone. TINUBU is not.
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by illicit(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2020
EFCC na dem scam pass
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by BlowYourMind: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
nna Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Dare Nna Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Eze gburugburu 1, onyenwe, chukwu abimba 1 at your own peril, that man is a phenomenon, he is indispensable in Nigeria politics, even igbos are begging him to contest for president, I am he will have a landslide victory even at biafra, the man they love to hate, the nightmare of the okoros and nyamiri, the Slayer of ipodpigs, he haven't declare for president but his campaign have been intensified and amplified by igbos. Tinubu the game changer, jagaban of Nigeria and Biafra.
Even your lord and savior, the ineffectual buffon Jonathan, ant can't do jagaban the lion of Lagos State anything, Tinubu oko Remi baby, Lagos himself
Re: What If EFCC Arrests Everybody Here by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2020
You see your life?

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Against Orji Kalu: Osinbajo Should Resign, Abaribe Should Be Expelled / Obaseki Booed At The Oba's Palace Today By Angry Edolites( Video) / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.