Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says (49895 Views)

47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo / #coronavirus: See How Much Each Breathing Machine ICU Ventilator Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by sapientia(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
i knew she will end with "pray for him"
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by One4me: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
PricyTech:
This woman always spread bad news...

Who else noticed...

Anytime you here her name is always bad news

Na Aunty kemi you wan shade, abi?
dont let me forward YOUR NAME to her and you know that once she annouces you rname like this........................na GOAT be dat. grin grin
You berra apologize to our dear Aunty Kemi of former, fame before she vex. undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by PricyTech: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
One4me:

Na Aunty kemi you wan shade, abi?
dont let me forward YOUR NAME to her and you know that once she annouces you rname like this........................na GOAT be dat. grin grin
You berra apologize to our dear Aunty Kemi of former, fame before she vex. undecided

I don't care

Mtchewww
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by ThierryJay: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

My brother, it's not about long write-ups. Just as you have valid points and seem intelligent, same applies to those that doubt the prevalence of Covid-19 in Nigeria. Note that people know it exists, the main issue is that the government isn't truthful with it.

Trust me, if you were to debate your write-up with an ordinary newspaper stand average Nigerian concerning Covid-19 as it pertains to our current situation, he'll expose so much flaws in it that you'll look unintelligent.

In all, let's #staysafe# Bro (No offence/insult intended)

I hear you sir. But let me tell you, not even Wole Soyinka can reasonably undermine those points I have raised, if he chooses to. If someone doubts the prevalence of COVID 19, what's their basis? Is it logical or just unfounded hearsays that can be shredded by the average keen mind.

A virus is ravaging the population of a country, you say the Government isn't truthful with it. What's the correlation between an independent minded virus that doesn't differentiate Government from masses, and the reportage that the Govt is providing on it? Whether NCDC is making some mistakes or not, the fact is that COVID is infecting people steadily in Nigeria.

Even if the Government is inaccurate with reportage, is the correct response to then abandon all safety precautions the way Nigerians are doing?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Sanusiaderoju12(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
but why are they not patronising the public isolation centers they provided for the public....hmmm they want the best for themselves even at death seems calling....God is not bias....Thank God,God is not human
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Greenbirth: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Thanks, COVID for not counting our docility against us as a people before stepping up to fight on our behalf by leading this very quiet revolution.

Please, kindly face the idiots at the Asshole Rock and beyond who think the country is their personal fiefdom.

May they steal and stash up for others to enjoy while they perish shamefully.
may you live long brother.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by code7757: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#] 2061471[/color]
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
ThierryJay:

I hear you sir. But let me tell you, not even Wole Soyinka can reasonably undermine those points I have raised, if he chooses to. If someone doubts the prevalence of COVID 19, what's their basis? Is it logical or just unfounded hearsays that can be shredded by the average keen mind.

A virus is ravaging the population of a country, you say the Government isn't truthful with it. What's the correlation between an independent minded virus that doesn't differentiate Government from masses, and the reportage that the Govt is providing on it? Whether NCDC is making some mistakes or not, the fact is that COVID is infecting people steadily in Nigeria.

Even if the Government is inaccurate with reportage, is the correct response to then abandon all safety precautions the way Nigerians are doing?

...RAVAGING the population of a country (I want to believe it's Nigeria you are referring to here).

Let me ask you, are you a health worker or one of the Covid-19 Frontline worker/volunteer?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jabioro:
He is gradually ripping his benefits of neglect..He almost kill LAUTH teaching hospital Ogbomosho.. redeployed many ,sack many..
This is the sole reason I will never pray for the idiot but I won't wish him death too

Abiola Ajimobi is a very wicked & useless governor Oyo state ever produced

A very useless governor who pays zero attention to health care, education, workers welfare, development of Oyo state but left loads of uncompleted projects despite the fact he spent 8yrs in office.

May the Almighty God judge him according to his deed to this state and it citizen

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Sterope(f): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Death is not the wages of sin but RIP
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by code4394: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by ursullalinda(f): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
ThierryJay:
It amazes me that a high number of Nigerians still believe that COVID-19 is a scam. Scam that has killed Abba Kyari, Maikanti Baru, President of Burundi, Tinubu's ADC and now Senator Osinowo. Scam that has almost killed Nasir El-Rufai, Governor Ikpeazu, and now Senator Ajimobi. Will all these notable people willingly sacrifice their lives for the so called financial benefit from Covid 19? Logic requires that if it is a scam, then these guys must have been willing participants in the hoax.

These dumb set of Nigerians keep screaming that COVID 19 is actually Malaria. Ho Ho, Malaria that did not kill Kyari all these years he has been having malaria. Since when did Malaria start resulting in respiratory distress which is what is killing off all these people?

Every person in Nigeria tends to have malaria at least once in a year. That is about 200million cases annually. Death toll is often up to 1million a year, meaning 0.5 percent death rate. If COVID 19 were to infect all 200million Nigerians like malaria, there will be between 2 - 4 million deaths (@ 1 - 2% death rate). Is that not enough for people to take this serious?

And then, these idiots go on to say that why don't they know someone who knows someone who has it or some shit like that. Really?? They tell me that Malaria has been killing over EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND people in Nigeria ANNUALLY. Yet in my over thirty years of existence in Nigeria, I have NEVER come across someone who died from Malaria. How much more COVID 19 whose documented casualty in Nigeria is still less than 500, while infections are still in the tens of thousands.

A close family member of mine contracted COVID and recovered. I did not have to wait until she contracted it before I believed in its realness.

I am sorry if you feel insulted by my comment, but if you are not taking precautions about something that can kill you or your loved ones, then the insult is a wake-up call that is perfectly in order.

Thank you oh......This corona has exposed the level of ignorant people in this country.......the thing weak me.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Austino778: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Expect more news like ds......

God dos nt need to join politician before cleaning d land....He only is d landlord.....n no one cn challege his Authority.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Jabioro: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

This is the sole reason I will never pray for the idiot but I won't wish him death too

Abiola Ajimobi is a very wicked & useless governor Oyo state ever produced

A very useless governor who pays zero attention to health care, education, workers welfare, development of Oyo state but left loads of uncompleted projects despite the fact he spent 8yrs in office.

May the Almighty God judge him according to his deed to this state and it citizen
My wife is still crying over her redeployment..One word ihave for him..I wish him Abba Kyari journey to other world..
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by ThierryJay: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Grandmeister:

What people are saying is that for a virus that 96% of those who contract it recover and about 80% of them never need to visit the hospital, the fear mongering is too much..gradually Europe has begun to open up(even football matches have resumed)...America don throway covid matter inside bin..you can't lock people up till a cure( which might take months to a year) is found....if covid is a naturally occurring virus like Sars then it will eventually burn out...no plague in history was defeated via a cure...why do you think you've acquired high immunity to malaria but a Caucasian doesn't?

My point is not about enforcing lockdown until the cure is found. That's not economically feasible in a disorganized developing country like Nigeria. My point is that people are wrong to abandon safety precautions (face mask, social distancing, etc) just because they believe it's a scam by the Govt. The countries that are opening up now have already learnt how to manage the plague during the months of lockdown. So the lockdown was necessary for them to learn the ropes when it is eventually eased off.

Smallpox virus was completely eliminated via a cure (vaccine). If we let all Nigerians catch Covid 19 to gain herd immunity, we are simply playing a game of Russian roulette, do we know who amongst us will be one of the estimated casualties of about 2 - 4million people (at 98 - 99% survival rate)?
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by sofat(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
With all the death of covid-19 all around the country yet some Nigerians are still calling it scamdemic. Na wa o!
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by PoliteActivist: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
ThierryJay:
It amazes me that a high number of Nigerians still believe that COVID-19 is a scam. Scam that has killed Abba Kyari, Maikanti

U have to understand it is a wide ranging scam conspiracy organized by Bill Gates with 5G and (I know it is hard to believe, but true) all those people are part of it
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Juanmike(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
“Any man who must say, 'I am the king,' is no true king".....
i know someone who said that in GOT.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by jayaim: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
I support u, 1 hand grin
Artiiclebeast:
Thanks, COVID for not counting our docility against us as a people before stepping up to fight on our behalf by leading this very quiet revolution.

Please, kindly face the idiots at the Asshole Rock and beyond who think the country is their personal fiefdom.

Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by yinkbell: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Stop being bittered. Do not wish anybody death.
Death is cold icing of life; It is inevitable for all mankind.
If the story is true, you just wish him quick recovery.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by bowei(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha you are a dead man grin
Ogbeni wait now.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by babtoundey(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
This woman is always quick at spreading and releasing unpleasant news. I don't understand how doing so give her relevance.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Zenithpeak(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
[b]
Please, kindly face the idiots at the Asshole Rock [/b]and beyond who think the country is their personal fiefdom.

And also remember that Senior Special Asshole on Media ...
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by AuroraB(f): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nbote:

Aswear.. Very dumb lots... U know d govt doesn't give a rat's ass about u and yet U still want to toy with ur health and life simply becos U dont trust dem... Dat is d foolishness at it's peak
Especially the ones asking schools be reopened. These ones are devils. Nothing more nothing less. I won't call this willful idiocy anymore. They are only after their stipends.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Segekesy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
I wish you quick recovery sir
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by ThatFairGuy: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
And his daughter was busy flaunting Handbags of different colours!!!!
People. When to when
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
the media don talk
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by StagethemTVee: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
I miss GOT seriously
Juanmike:
i know someone who said that in GOT.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by semyman: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
A whole constituted authority?
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by berbs: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
MichaelSokoto:
aunty Kem on d beat again.

if she announces ur funeral, my broda jez go prepare 4 it.
grin
cheesy
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Frankiss44(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
“Any man who must say, 'I am the king,' is no true king".....

Tywin Lannister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted / HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? / Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.