Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says (49881 Views)

47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo / #coronavirus: See How Much Each Breathing Machine ICU Ventilator Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by ThierryJay: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Lordave:
Maikanti Baru, former Group Managing Director of NNPC is dead?

Yes he died from Covid 19 complications about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2020
why am i feeling pleasant when i hear a powerful politician or government official has been struck with Corona-Virus or Death
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Dandsome: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Covid 19 is really doing harm to everyone, the vulnerable are really lucky to have people and organisations donating to help mitigate the effect of this pandemic. FCMB have really done a good job at this.

Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by vivilafrosh(f): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Investnow2017:

Please help me tell them that Sweden is already a failure amongst her immediate neighbours (Denmark, Norway, Finland) for trying to tow the path of herd immunity (which of course the ignorants calling it scam do not even know either). While it's neighbours record less than 1,000 deaths each, Sweden has recorded over 4,200+
Those calling this pandemic scam do not know how much they hurt the sensibility and emotions of those who have lost loved ones to it. Is difficulty in breathing part of malaria? At that level, malaria is no match for Covid-19.
South Africa reported over 4,300+ new cases with 57 deaths yesterday and some internet experts accuse that the 403 reported by Nigeria was inflated. This is shameful when you know that Nigeria 4 times greater than South Africa in population. Cameroon today has just reported 1,183 new cases with 64 deaths. Scam too, right?
why won't sit and type rubbish. Even without the lockdown you were jobless so its expected that you are enjoying the lockdown. Mental lockdown is worse than HIV and covid 19 put together
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Investnow2017: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
vivilafrosh:
why won't sit and type rubbish. Even without the lockdown you were jobless so its expected that you are enjoying the lockdown. Mental lockdown is worse than HIV and covid 19 put together
It is a pity you did not understand me. Who is advocating for a lockdown? What will lockdown achieve at this point? Which nation on earth can sustain a prolonged lockdown?
But that you have lost a lot due to the past lockdown does not mean that Coronavirus is a scam. That is the simple message I am passing. If you still have difficulties to understand me, you are free to seek for further clarification. Ok? Take care.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by oyetpel(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Investnow2017:

It is a pity you did not understand me. Who is advocating for a lockdown? What will lockdown achieve at this point? Which nation on earth can sustain a prolonged lockdown?
But that you have lost a lot due to the past lockdown does not mean that Coronavirus is a scam. That is the simple message I am passing. If you still have difficulties to understand me, you are free to seek for further clarification. Ok? Take care.

Over 100,000 dead in US and millions participated in protests across USA, i am confused.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Investnow2017: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
oyetpel:

Over 100,000 dead in US and millions participated in protests across USA, i am confused.
What are you confused about?
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by oyetpel(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Investnow2017:
What are you confused about?
Weren't they scared they will contract coronavirus?
And why hasn't the covid deaths and new cases spiked after the protests?
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Investnow2017: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
oyetpel:

Psychologically, there is a limit to which humans can be caged. People want to be let loose to decide their fate, it is a human tendency. Apart from the economic implications, even with adequate palliatives, many will still crave their freedom. That is how we are made. Time minimizes danger in the heart of man. Even with hospitals getting overwhelmed in Chile, many still trooped out demonstrating against protracted restrictions put in place cheesy It doesn't hit home until a loved one is involved. When you hear that a 100 people died, you just scream in surprise, but after a few seconds you get into your routine and involved in a different discussion. But if just one out of the hundred was a relative, you would know that the 100 is more than a statistic!
Remember too that a lot of folks are simply fed up with the world. Some medics both in Italy and the US reportedly committed suicide after being exposed to too many deaths - they saw the futility of life in the literal sense if it. Even if the Coronavirus were to be as dangerous as Ebola is, people will still flout continued restriction. Humans were not created to be caged in prolonged fear, that is why imprisonment is a punishment cheesy Did I make any sense at all grin
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Investnow2017: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
oyetpel:

Additionally, as for the cases spiking, it is going to happen, and it is gradually registering already, but truth be said, the initial fear and tension is substantially doused, and people now know about some medications that can help in fighting it. Knowledge about the contagion has tremendously improved than at the first.
Why the death rate in Africa is low too is due to the fact that a lot of folks can get prescription drugs over the counter skipping the role of doctor thus fuelling cases of self-medication - a practise that is hardly possible in developed countries.
Re: COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says by oyetpel(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

Psychologically, there is a limit to which humans can be caged. People want to be let loose to decide their fate, it is a human tendency. Apart from the economic implications, even with adequate palliatives, many will still crave their freedom. That is how we are made. Time minimizes danger in the heart of man. Even with hospitals getting overwhelmed in Chile, many still trooped out demonstrating against protracted restrictions put in place cheesy It doesn't hit home until a loved one is involved. When you hear that a 100 people died, you just scream in surprise, but after a few seconds you get into your routine and involved in a different discussion. But if just one out of the hundred was a relative, you would know that the 100 is more than a statistic!
Remember too that a lot of folks are simply fed up with the world. Some medics both in Italy and the US reportedly committed suicide after being exposed to too many deaths - they saw the futility of life in the literal sense if it. Even if the Coronavirus were to be as dangerous as Ebola is, people will still flout continued restriction. Humans were not created to be caged in prolonged fear, that is why imprisonment is a punishment cheesy Did I make any sense at all grin

You try, nice reply.

But don't let me talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted / Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.