Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (32392 Views)

Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment / Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Chikpat(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Obaseki don chop malam shit!!!
Even Ganduje is talking.
Can you imagine?

Ganduje cares about legal implications in Edo elections. What happened to legal implications of him contesting a 2nd term in Kano after he was caught on several tapes collecting bribes in dollars?

The trio of Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole have one certificate stuff in common. And today, Buhari is still the president, Tinubu is deluding himself with a presidential ambition and Oshiomhole is still the APC chair.

What nonsense and APC

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Quelme: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
WATCHOVER:
APCfull of betrayals.

After Obaseki's effort see how they are now leaving him.

Ganduje has just worsen the matter for APC with his utterance.

I pray Obaseki makes the right decision

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FOLLOWING?

Gelegele seaport?

Industrial park?

Modular refinery?

200,000 jobs?

192 PHC centres (1 per ward)?

The 600 million invested in Saro farms Sobe village, Owan west LG that has since been taking over by grasses?

The profit of Alaghodaro 2017/2018 ( over 5 billion spent)?

Over 2.9 billion spent on overseas trip signing MOUs around the world?

The over 1.42 billion used in design/consultancy of all above failed scam project?

145 billion naira borrowed so far?

90 billion naira federal government bail out fund?

Wailing just start, una go wail tire!

No mercy for MOU governor!

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Please why was Obaseki disqualified?
Certificate Discrepancies. Spending only 3years course on 4years course without any A level certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by martineverest(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Obaseki isn't going to PDP as many are thinking, it will surprise you he will stay in APC and try to get good deal for himself.

Forget all the mafioso and famzing he is doing with PDP, he would rather go out quitely and return to the corporate world.

who cares about deal?...he is not a politician,he just want to finish his tenure and go back to business..

obaseki doesn't want to leave APC and might not want to contest after disqualification,but the forces behind him are too much for him to resist PDP.
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Theoarhics: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Progressive Governors of betrayals and all man for himself. What's now the essence of the progressive governors forum if they cant protect one of their own? Another useless set of organisation...
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wetin concern us.
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by jrusky(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Was this not same Ganduje that was supporting Obaseki and went with him to see Tinubu?

Obaseki can you see how they played you out? Anyway its not the end of the world I supported you despite not in your party simply I dislike godfatherism and that beast called Oshio Chimpz.

Obasek better you defect or remain a shadow forever. Good luck to you. And for those of you shouting Edo is not Lagos now come out now and safe Obaseki and lets see.

We are talking of a demon fighting to be a Lord of Edo and you think its a joke the beast will go any lenght to make his plan work.
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by martineverest(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Please why was Obaseki disqualified?
cos Oshiomhole doesn't want him to contest

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by One4me: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Stop supporting illegality.
Kabaka Hotel dey wrong land, government must do their job. Was Kabaka not in support in demolition of former VC of Uniben.
When Oshiomhole said say no to godfatherism were you sleeping then?
Abeg stop writing trash.
For your information I can't cry I only pity Oshiomhole and his supporters.
Oshiomhole might be a political guru no doubt but this time he will lose big time.

What do you have to say to the fact that Obaseki refused to inaugurate fourteen (14) VALIDLY ELECTED State House of Assembly members, till today, but is rather running Edo State with a minority of Ten (10) House of Assembly Members?

What would you say concerning the above?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Urchman200: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
kehinde1588:

Which effort did Obaseki make??

You guys like crying like bush baby any time justice is melted out.

When he refused to swear in 14 APC members, you guys hailed him. When he was openly fighting Osho baba you guys saw him as the new maradona.

When he demolished Kabaka hotel, you guys said he got balls.

Now that he is being dealt with, you guys are now crying.

You guys need to stop crying more than the bereaved. Face your PDP
are writing from edo or ogbomosho?
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by martineverest(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ganduje is an asshole
Edo state is for PDP
Pdp win the last presidential election in Edo state
Even with Iyamu the thief as PDP candidate in 2016

Pdp be don almost win that election

Not to talk of now.
Obaseki is going to win as PDP candidate
don't also forget PDP controls 2 of the 3 senatorial districts, which are the most decisive districts in Edo politics and PDP controls 6 of the 9 federal houses of reps
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Quelme: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
martineverest:
this is what they don't know...they more they make fun of obaseki,the more Edo people hate APC a nd Oshiomhole
like play like play, you don turn motivational speaker.

Very soon, una go know the difference between akara and moi moi.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
cool Effort im futility,Dangote and all beg/warned Obaseki,but the Spirit if deaf N dumb,confusion,blindness nor gree make he think,reason and See front.Bia!Obaseki Nah ingrate fellow,A man dance,begged,walked up/down for him(oba only wave broom/shine teeth.He Even are corn wink grin) only for u to wake up one fine morning and chase ur benefactor with horsewhip.Such a man can’t lastquote author=WATCHOVER post=90705648]APCfull of betrayals.

After Obaseki's effort see how they are now leaving him.

Ganduje has just worsen the matter for APC with his utterance.

I pray Obaseki makes the right decision [/quote]
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by One4me: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Quelme:

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FOLLOWING?

Gelegele seaport?

Industrial park?

Modular refinery?

200,000 jobs?

192 PHC centres (1 per ward)?

The 600 million invested in Saro farms Sobe village, Owan west LG that has since been taking over by grasses?

The profit of Alaghodaro 2017/2018 ( over 5 billion spent)?

Over 2.9 billion spent on overseas trip signing MOUs around the world?

The over 1.42 billion used in design/consultancy of all above failed scam project?

145 billion naira borrowed so far?

90 billion naira federal government bail out fund?

Wailing just start, una go wail tire!

No mercy for MOU governor!

Obaseki's supporters cannot defend on these Scams, thy would rather resort to insults. grin grin
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rerun election governor.
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Obec70(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gandollars what has NYSC certificate got to do with APC screening committee? Obasek & Obaseki did NYSC told they he is in possession of fake certificate? I think APC has ran out of ideas!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Obec70(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gandollars what has NYSC certificate got to do with APC screening committee? Obasek & Obaseki did NYSC told them he is in possession of fake certificate? I think APC has ran out of ideas! So it no longer whether he attended UI or not?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Quelme: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
One4me:

Obaseki's supporters cannot defend on these Scams, thy would rather resort to insults. grin grin
we know say no Nigerian politician good but their hypocrisy na im dey make me para.
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by israelmao(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ganduje a beneficiary of violent election.
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Didi2d(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ganduje is an asshole
Edo state is for PDP
Pdp win the last presidential election in Edo state
Even with Iyamu the thief as PDP candidate in 2016

Pdp be don almost win that election

Not to talk of now.
Obaseki is going to win as PDP candidate

This guy! I thought you were supporting obaseki in APC, now you're supporting PDP.
Nawa o
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by scarceman2020(m): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
let's just watch and see as it's unfolds
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Stop supporting illegality.
Kabaka Hotel dey wrong land, government must do their job. Was Kabaka not in support in demolition of former VC of Uniben.
When Oshiomhole said say no to godfatherism were you sleeping then?
Abeg stop writing trash.
For your information I can't cry I only pity Oshiomhole and his supporters.
Oshiomhole might be a political guru no doubt but this time he will lose big time.
Abeg shift make I see front

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by duwdu: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Certificate Discrepancies. Spending only 3years course on 4years course without any A level certificate.

Also for taking his party to Court when all avenues for redress via all party organs have not been exhausted, which action is contrary to the Constitution of their party.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
grin Gando don talk his own,nah Pa Bubu voice be dat.SERIKI beta nor waste fuel go meet pa Bubu.Dey all try to reconcile Oba and Osho but the same pipu dat deceived/push ATIKU to his destruction nor gree back off,Dey Tell him to fight Tinubu(Edo nor bi Lagos)Dey insult Tinubu codely.Even Shaibu don soft like Amala grin.
I don't trust that Shuaibu, e fit no port with Obaseki.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Didi2d(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Obec70:
Gandollars what has NYSC certificate got to do with APC screening committee? Obasek & Obaseki did NYSC told them he is in possession of fake certificate? I think APC has ran out of ideas! So it no longer whether he attended UI or not?

Pls, kind ask about what happened in last governorship election in bayelsa, if you don't know who to ask, you can as well Google it.
After you've done that you can come back and argue.
Or you can probably read what ganduje said about the bayelsa election.
Pls, because you hate APC or oshiomole doesn't mean you won't use your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Only the governors like hellrufai and kayode fayemi will support his action cos of their 2023 ambitions. He openly rejected 3 different reconciliation committee and now he is crying bitterly.
Jesusloveyou:
APC is full of betrayal like ingrate obaseki.
That is why is good for APC to flush out betrayals like obaseki

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Toscarel: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
when's this election holding sef, make we hear word
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
duwdu:

Also for taking his party to Court when all avenues for redress via all party organs have not been exhausted, which action is contrary to the Constitution of their party.

P34c3
You are absolutely right bros
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by Nchenches: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wow. Gamduje literally said: By bullets of armed forces during the election, Iyamu shall win and fully add Edo state to Fulani basket.
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by chukwuibuipob: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Who cares weds the devil port or not.But one thing is sure,pdp will NOT give joint ticket to Oba/Shaibu.The gubernatorial candidate that pay to run under pdp aren’t stewpid.Shsibu will betray/abandon Oba.Make we dey watch
bamidelee:

I don't trust that Shuaibu, e fit no port with Obaseki.
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by OmoEpe(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tune in using this medium for broadcast of service from Canaanland with Bishop David Oyedepo

Wed 6pm

SUN 6am,
7:40am
9:20am

It's a time of revelation sad spiritual nourishment from the throne of heaven

Don't miss it for any reason

God bless you as you tune in

I'm listening to Domi Media Radio with TuneIn. #NowPlaying http://tun.in/se60u
Re: Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again by fredoooooo: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Party comes first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.