Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov (15703 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
jospepper:
Good morning, please there is something I want to discuss with you. How can I contact you.

My contact details is on page 1
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Wealthfit: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please, the Facebook Ads it is boost post will going to run or set up conversion ad?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wealthfit:
Please, the Facebook Ads it is boost post will going to run or set up conversion ad?

Conversion is for website whereby you'll use Facebook pixel to monitor it while boost post and post engagement can be link to WhatsApp business
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by SilentVboy: 1:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Is this thread not moving on anymore? or is there any issue with ICO logistics?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by tabithababy(f): 3:41am On Aug 30, 2020
moseroe:
Have anyone here invest with Mr Gideon on the done for you package 80k icom logistics offering? am curious. i just want to be sure.

Careful bro

2 Likes

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by mhalosky(m): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2020
pls I need help on this 1688 website...how can I find the platform to chat with a particular seller on the website?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by mhalosky(m): 1:30am On Sep 04, 2020
iwanvisityankee:
Great tutorial, but I disagree with you when you said one can't buy on 1688 without procument agent. Like seriously?

One can place order, add logistics address on 1688, while the procument agent only help in payment. This eliminates the amount procument agent charges per link, also one can negotiate price with supplier through the messaging option.

I'm sorry, if I'm interfering too much, but truth must be told.

Good job, I'm enjoying your thread

pls sir how do I locate the messaging option on the website
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by lanocfoods: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Gideon283 post=90865047]

Good morning.

Assignment for those that are following:

Create your Facebook page, let your page name be something related to women fitness. Download the Facebook Ads video through the link above as stated here, Use the exact product description in the Facebook Ads post above, upload the video and description to make the first post on your page.

Another person can do same for that of the TLM product.

Send the link here for me to vet your page.

See you
Created my first mock ad with the waist trainer but fb took it down after some minutes does it make sense?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=lanocfoods post=93676587][/quote]

I will answer this screenshots
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
There are some accounts I'm managing right now on Facebook and I had that experience with an old Facebook account.

This is new but guess it's been laid out..

Perhaps, you've been trying to place your WhatsApp link on your product post and that happened, just as shown in the 1st screenshot below;

I also guess your Facebook account is an old one..

Instead of dumping your WhatsApp link; as shown in the first screen, place it as shown in the 2nd screenshot.

Now, use WhatsApp as your page button and connect your WhatsApp number to your Facebook page.

Then use this as your post Title: TO GET YOURS, CLICK HERE

It will show as a CTA on the post when the Ads is running and people will easily land in your WhatsApp DM when they click on the button bar. Also shown in the 3rd screenshot below;

You can try it and get back to me in case of any misunderstanding.

I might remove the pics soon

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Elui2(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nostradamus:
who is the grandmaster of mini importation in Nigeria?(you said if we asked,you can tell us.you said you're number 2,my question is who is number one)
Importation chief priest (ASA)
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Elui2(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re-targetting, that is where the money is made on fb ads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Giftedniye: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Elui2:
Re-targetting, that is where the money is made on fb ads

What do you mean by re-targetting
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Elui2(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Giftedniye:

What do you mean by re-targetting
I mean creating creating custom audience and look alike Audience to drive more conversions
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Ge0grapher(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2020
I have made up my mind to start this mini importation!!! Thank you Mr Gideon .. I have been following your thread for a while now.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by iamfavourB: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Gideon283:

I will answer this screenshots

Pls help
After selecting an item from aliexpress, I then chatted the seller, if he could reduce the price, he said I should submit the order.
I also chat ICOM LOGISTICS, though he seems reluctant in sending their China company address and he is asking me if I have discussed with the seller.
Please am confuse, what should I do
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 6:06am On Oct 29, 2020
iamfavourB:

Pls help
After selecting an item from aliexpress, I then chatted the seller, if he could reduce the price, he said I should submit the order.
I also chat ICOM LOGISTICS, though he seems reluctant in sending their China company address and he is asking me if I have discussed with the seller.
Please am confuse, what should I do

We can talk on WhatsApp, check page one of this thread for my contact.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by PriceNow(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
TESTIMONY TIME!!! grin

Mr. Gideon Has really changed my life ooo. No jokes but mini importation business really works you just need to take the well calculated risk without looking back. I started the training with Gideon in August but due to some little issues I started my importation business proper on 15th November and today I've just made my first sale and the sum of #13,000 was transferred from a delivery agent to my account(check screenshot)

I'm writing this testimony right now for people who are having doubts about starting the training with Gideon. Mini importation business really works, you just need to find the right product to sell.

I bought a product for just #1,800 on Alibaba and I'm selling it for #15,000. I have a net profit of about #9,000 when you deduct shipping fees, delivery fees and all other miscellaneous expenses.

Thank you Gideon for helping my life in this critical state of Nigeria

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Olakeu(m): 1:10am On Nov 18, 2020
can i private chat You Please, Need some clarification on the business before venturing into it. PriceNow
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Elui2(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2020
PriceNow:
TESTIMONY TIME!!! grin

Mr. Gideon Has really changed my life ooo. No jokes but mini importation business really works you just need to take the well calculated risk without looking back. I started the training with Gideon in August but due to some little issues I started my importation business proper on 15th November and today I've just made my first sale and the sum of #13,000 was transferred from a delivery agent to my account(check screenshot)

I'm writing this testimony right now for people who are having doubts about starting the training with Gideon. Mini importation business really works, you just need to find the right product to sell.

I bought a product for just #1,800 on Alibaba and I'm selling it for #15,000. I have a net profit of about #9,000 when you deduct shipping fees, delivery fees and all other miscellaneous expenses.

Thank you Gideon for helping my life in this critical state of Nigeria
You did not include money spent on ads or you dont run ads?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by PriceNow(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Elui2:

You did not include money spent on ads or you dont run ads?
I've spent like 5000 on ads(excluding ad tests) and I've gotten 7 orders from different parts of the country.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by PriceNow(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Olakeu:
can i private chat You Please, Need some clarification on the business before venturing into it. PriceNow

You don't need any clarification from me cos no one gave me any clarification. Take the risk yourself with someone guiding you to avoid importing low selling products and facing delivery issues when delivering your products, Cos Product delivery is the major problem in this business. I like delivering my products to my customers as fast as possible before they lose interest and most times I get annoying hindrances.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Elui2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
PriceNow:
I've spent like 5000 on ads(excluding ad tests) and I've gotten 7 orders from different parts of the country.
Also money spent on waybilling to those locations and money spent on paying local delivery agents too
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Elui2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
PriceNow:

You don't need any clarification from me cos no one gave me any clarification. Take the risk yourself with someone guiding you to avoid importing low selling products and facing delivery issues when delivering your products, Cos Product delivery is the major problem in this business. I like delivering my products to my customers as fast as possible before they lose interest and most times I get annoying hindrances.
Failed deliveries can be so annoying grin
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2020
More testimonies will be coming from my Youtube channel.

The pain of poverty is so THICK and SHAMEFUL and I desire to lift more people out of poverty, for a better life inspite the bad economy.

Desiring a breakthrough lies in your court!

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by PriceNow(m): 4:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Elui2:

Failed deliveries can be so annoying grin
I had like 3 failed deliveries and I know how it feels, I wasted so much money. A driver even stole my goods and Till date I've not recovered it. But I've learnt my lessons, next year will be different grin
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by PriceNow(m): 4:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Gideon283:
More testimonies will be coming from my Youtube channel.

The pain of poverty is so THICK and SHAMEFUL and I desire to lift more people out of poverty, for a better life inspite the bad economy.

Desiring a breakthrough lies in your court!

I'm the guy that actually sent you that WhatsApp message, so you no even save my number this man grin
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Elui2(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2021
PriceNow:

I'm the guy that actually sent you that WhatsApp message, so you no even save my number this man grin
Lol
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 7:27am On May 11, 2021
Registration is ongoing and training is currently running on telegram.

Reach me out on WhatsApp to register.

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by DoveofPeace(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2022
Can I meet you in person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why You Should Regularly Review Your Bank Statement! / Where can I get attachments and Weavons @ Wholesale Price? / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.