Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov (15596 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Chigorkizz(m): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks Mr. Gideon.

You've given a fine sword to a great man.

Best thread ever!!!

1 Like

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Boade123: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Weldone Mr Gideon,

Let me book a space here because my testimony is on the way.

I am one of his whatsApp trainees:
https://www.facebook.com/114079897015946/posts/116910410066228/

I'll be back soon.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by esakorede: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mr Gideon,Kudos for the job well done...Please you mentioned that you were in a training with some students,I would like to know whether you have a special class for Online business and If yes,do you also deal with other areas in Online business or it's strictly *Importation business*..

Can you also provide your email address ..This is mine ........esakorede@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Knox123(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
esakorede:
Mr Gideon,Kudos for the job well done...Please you mentioned that you were in a training with some students,I would like to know whether you have a special class for Online business and If yes,do you also deal with other areas in Online business or it's strictly *Importation business*..

Can you also provide your email address ..This is mine ........esakorede@gmail.com

Good question
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by andsboy29: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Omo see jackpot ooohh
I don hammer
Like seriously this is the best thread I've ever come across on naira land.
Truth be told as simple as this guide is one still needs Step by step process like an Ebook,or a giude with frequently ask qsts. You can also sell this too sir and make more money for those who cannot follow the step outlined here, i know of many ppl who has this knowledge but will tell u to pay b4 giving it out including close friends.

In All sir, 30k is not enough to start this business lets not lie! With all the procurement fees,Agent,Delivery company,Facebook and Instagram ads etc.

Now my question is......

How much will one need to conveniently start this business with all this fees,lets say u wanna start with 30k worth of Goods? Other Expenses nko?
Thanks and i must really commend u for this
You're God sent.

My Email- andsboy29@yahoo.com
Help me make some millions

1 Like

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Nasir123(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Shytreasure:
Please, as regards the Facebook Adds, is the total number of people who will see the advert limited to the number of friends an individual have?

Not at all.
The total number of people who will see your Adds is determine by the budget of your Adds.

OP, thanks for this wonderful piece.

3 Likes

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Adek65: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Any update @op
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by titopius(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks Mr Gideon for a work well done I must confess this particular thread has more in-depth informations than your other thread. Pls emphase more on how to know a winning products.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Boade123: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Boade123:
Weldone Mr Gideon,

I'll be back soon.

Friends,

Happy Sunday to you all.

It's testimony time!

I'm here to share my first testimony.

Talk to you soon.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Boade123: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Boade123:
Weldone Mr Gideon,

I'll be back soon.

Friends,

I promised to be sharing my testimony as I progress in my journey to becoming a mini importation guru with the help of Mr. Gideon, and here is the outcome of the first Facebook ads I did yesterday and the screenshot of my conversation with a customer.

This is just a proof that the strategy works and so as to appreciate the effort of Mr. Gideon on someone like me that knew nothing about mini importation business a week ago.

Here is the link to the Facebook Ads:

The screen shot of my conversation with one of the customers that had interest in the product I promoted is down here as well.

Stay tuned for more testimonies are still on the way.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by AdedoyinO(f): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mr. Gideon, you are God sent. I actually read your previous thread this month and I read multiple pages into mid night, I had sleep when my husband started complaining of me not sleeping. Lol.

Anyways from the thread, I was able to open a business page on Facebook, setup an ad account and funded my account. I have built a free landing page for the product I want to promote...infact plenty things have happened since I read the thread, it kick-started me seriously.

I know about mini importation since last year. How to import from 1688 etc but somehow I was not able to start. That your first thread gave me massive insight. Keep up the good work. I am happy you have started another thread. I am following closely. God bless you greatly sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by ecomalchemist(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
AdedoyinO:
Mr. Gideon, you are God sent. I actually read your previous thread this month and I read multiple pages into mid night, I had sleep when my husband started complaining of me not sleeping. Lol.

Anyways from the thread, I was able to open a business page on Facebook, setup an ad account and funded my account. I have built a free landing page for the product I want to promote...infact plenty things have happened since I read the thread, it kick-started me seriously.

I know about mini importation since last year. How to import from 1688 etc but somehow I was not able to start. That your first thread gave me massive insight. Keep up the good work. I am happy you have started another thread. I am following closely. God bless you greatly sir.

Happy for you sis, keep pushing...you will make it.

Please what software did you use for your landing page ?

1 Like

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by AdedoyinO(f): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Happy for you sis, keep pushing...you will make it.

Please what software did you use for your landing page ?

Thanks. Amen. After reading several reviews on Google, I settled for MailChimp. They have forever free and paid versions.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by ecomalchemist(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
AdedoyinO:

Thanks. Amen. After reading several reviews on Google, I settled for MailChimp. They have forever free and paid versions.

Oh nice, I read somewhere that Facebook doesn't approve ads that has MailChimp landing page.

All well and good, be cautious so you don't get your ad account blocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by dd12345: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks Mr. Gideon, if I open a Facebook business page, will it show my personal Facebook page cos I want it to have the name of my business and not my name on Facebook. Is it possible.

Await your response to this
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by AdedoyinO(f): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Oh nice, I read somewhere that Facebook doesn't approve ads that has MailChimp landing page.

All well and good, be cautious so you don't get your ad account blocked.

Thanks for the info. I will check it
out.

I think they do. I was able to integrate Facebook with MailChimp and even used Facebook pixel on the particular landing page. More so, you can create a Facebook ad straight from MailChimp. MailChimp is also one of Facebook's approved CRM.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by AdedoyinO(f): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
dd12345:
Thanks Mr. Gideon, if I open a Facebook business page, will it show my personal Facebook page cos I want it to have the name of my business and not my name on Facebook. Is it possible.

No, your fan page or business page should have your business name, and a separate business email address. Make sure you select business when creating the page. Also create a business account to manage the page. Google business Facebook to get started. Hope this helps
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2020
esakorede:

I don't know why you asked but guess it occurred to your instinct.

I do affiliate marketing too but I need to by far earn an income more than that of a professional worker before teaching anyone. Importation business is now at my finger tips.

By the time affiliate marketing start giving me a hit, I'll employ people to run it same vain I employed people in my importation business.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Michaelmercy(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Gideon283:

I don't know why you asked but guess it occurred to your instinct.

I'm do affiliate marketing too but I need to by far earn an income more than that of a professional worker before teaching anyone. Importation business is now at my finger tips.

By the time affiliate marketing start giving me a hit, I'll employ people to run it same vain I employed people in my importation business.

For now, I only do practical training on importation business.
hello boss, how do I join your importation group??
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2020
andsboy29:
Omo see jackpot ooohh
I don hammer
Like seriously this is the best thread I've ever come across on naira land.
Truth be told as simple as this guide is one still needs Step by step process like an Ebook,or a giude with frequently ask qsts. You can also sell this too sir and make more money for those who cannot follow the step outlined here, i know of many ppl who has this knowledge but will tell u to pay b4 giving it out including close friends.

In All sir, 30k is not enough to start this business lets not lie! With all the procurement fees,Agent,Delivery company,Facebook and Instagram ads etc.

Now my question is......

How much will one need to conveniently start this business with all this fees,lets say u wanna start with 30k worth of Goods? Other Expenses nko?
Thanks and i must really commend u for this
You're God sent.

My Email- andsboy29@yahoo.com
Help me make some millions

30k is quite enough depending on the number of items you want to ship for a start. Say you want to start with 8 or 10 pieces of the item - for an item that cost N1000 per piece in China, you can ship 8 to 10 pieces, make your Ads budget be 6k, which can give you 10 to 15 sales. Since your profit per sales 8k (I.e is your selling price is 12k) - excluding expenses on 1 pieces (which should be N4000 including unforeseen expenses), you should be making profit of 90k on an investment of less than 25k.

Because of inter-state lockdown that haven't been lifted yet, you'll have to use commercial agents - though personal POD agents still do inter-state deliveries even now but their charge is not as before. You can be working with personal agents for now until inter-state lockdown is lifted else register for a commercial delivery agent.

Towards the end of this lecture, I'll share the contacts of the personal delivery agents in the 36 states of Nigeria, so anyone who want to start now can use them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
dd12345:

When you open a business page on Facebook, you have to specify a name for your page (it'll either be your product name or brand name). This is the name your audience will see when you make comment or reply a comment on your page, and not your Facebook real name.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
So I created this thread on the 15th of June, squeezed out time off my schedules to train a very zealous guy that was ready to do profitable mini importation business (because some guys do it and it isn't profitable for them.. Lol). This is the 12th day of the existence of this thread on NL and someone I trained 4 days ago got the results above...

I vowed not to continue the training I started on this thread until I've got someone that'll show proves that the business works - and any beginner can start without creating a website, hosting and optimizing it. So this is what makes the ROI pretty huge.

Imagine a waist trainer of about 2k is being sold for 16k out of the ability to think and improvise.

More of my students will be pasting their results here as time goes on.

For now; Training continues.
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
How To Sensitively Detect A Hot-in-demand Product Through Your Ads

While test running Ads, an Ads on any product that doesn't give you at least 4 to 5 comments after 5 hours it was approved by Facebook, won't give you much sales, hence the product isn't a hot-in-demand product. - THIS IS THE TREASURE TO ADS TEST RUNNING.

So while test running Ads on any product always take note to see that "how much" or "Am interested" comments (up to 4) after 5 hours your Ads was approved before you import the product from 1688 for resell. I just revealed a goldmine here, therefore if you aren't having this result, stop test running on that product and move to the next. –

For instance, in the result of my student above; I was taking note of the time the 1st comment will pop up and was surprise to see that at exactly 21 minutes after the Ads was approved as shown in the screenshot below, a comment came in so I was convenient that sales will come before an hour.

And if you click on that link, you’ll notice that the page was created Last Friday and the Ads started running on Saturday morning.

There is another additional strategy we also use basically on goods with higher prices which sales will be generated from the interest of other people comments seen @ the comment section (or run video views Ads and retarget your views) when a new audience lands on your Ads post.

I'm try to say that; when others lands on your Ads post on Facebook, they'll see other people's comments and get encouraged to buy the goods because of the "How much" and "I'm interested" comments others will be making on your Ads post.

So any goods you wanna sell having high prices say 40k and above, you have to generate a sales magnet comment (or 1st run video Ads and retarget it later) by placing your Ads budget at N5000 for 2days or 3 days and let the Ads run for those few days, the comments will start coming in and when it reaches up to 150 to 200, you can reset your Ads budget to N5000 for 5 days (which will drive 2k plus persons to see your Ads per day) and start selling proper.

Don't forget that if you do everything right, you can still make sales while running your 3 days Ads...

So the 5 days subsequent Ads will get you more buyers cheaply because of the 2 days sales magnet comments you've set up. This strategy always work and there's no time it has stopped working.

Now, there's another case ... A case whereby you're trying to introduce a product you're sure it'll solve a problem to the market but people may not have an idea how it works or they're skeptical to purchase it, in this case; there's a way you setup your Ads description and comment section to eventually have people that'll eagerly buy the product -This is called Ads post strategic setup.

And at least a fast explainer 40 seconds video should be used, for the Ads;

Now, a good explainer video should talk about;
The features of a product, it functions, how it works, the before and after preference of the product being in use and lastly guarantee of it’s durability. Always take note of these while doing an explainer video.

Just like what is done in this link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187017582623402&id=114587550273595

So from there you should understand how an explainer video ought to be.

What you should setup in an Ads post:

1. Description heading, description body, free gift, POD/FD and link to your WhatsApp DM

2. Video mind interaction, manipulation and interest.

3. Comment section setup, reviews or proves of product working and replies.

A typical example is what this lady did here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=150395713030383&id=101765417893413

My students already know these ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Another thing I'll say about the age is that people who really buys products online (esp. in the women niches) ranges from age 29 to 55 not 65+ so make your target ages be 33 to 55 because you're interested in those that are financially buoyant to buy your product, not those that'll scroll down and skip it ...

Lastly, call your customers on phone or send them bulk sms ...

Calling attracts the mind esp. Nigerian customers because it proves to them that: 1. You care 2. You're real (not fake) 3. You're ready to serve them better.

Haven negotiated with a customer on WhatsApp and his/her address and phone number has been sent to you for deliveries, the next thing is to immediately call the customer, remind him/her you guys just chatted and give assurance that on a day like this, (stipulate the day) they're going to receive their goods without delay, and on the day of delivery, send them test message that their goods will get to them and they should be ready to pay cash on delivery as the goods arrive.

6 Likes

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by dd12345: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Gideon283:

When you open a business page on Facebook, you have to specify a name for your page (it'll either be your product name or brand name). This is the name your audience will see when you make comment or reply a comment on your page, and not your Facebook real name.

thanks so much
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
DELIVERING THE GOODS TO CUSTOMERS (paid on delivery service)

You need delivery agents (also known as courier agents) to do delivery services for you because you can't deliver to other states without courier agents, and you need a competent commercial delivery company to handle bulk POD for you.

Below are 2 kinds of (Paid on Delivery) POD agents you can work with;

1. Personal or Local Delivery Agents

Local delivery agents are also personal Paid On Delivery (POD) agents that offer personal services; they don't work under any company rather on their own.

If you're in same state with them and you wanna make deliveries, you can ask them to come get the goods at your place and they'll get It and make delivery to customer's door step. But if you have a customer in another state, you have to send the goods to the POD agent in your customer's state through waybill (or using gig logistics)before he'll inturn forward the goods to the customer. We’ve never had any issues of a personal POD agent running away with sellers money, so be assured your money is in safe hands.

POD commission is always N1500 for intra-state and N2500 or at most N3000 for inter-state.

I have a list of personal courier agents in the 36 states of Nigeria which I’m going to give out to my students that enrolled for my training. Below is the screenshot …

I didn’t canceled Kogi and Anambra agent so you may call and inquire about their delivery services and know how delivery works.

Anyone that don't have huge startup capital can patronize the personal delivery agents esp. now that inter-state lockdown has been eased.

2. Commercial Delivery Agents

These guys work as a company. They're trustworthy and reliable, their service is fast and transparent, they also deliver bulk goods, weighty and goods that works on auto-order. You don't have to worry about your money because you'll always receive it as soon as your goods are successfully delivered to your customers.

To use them, you have to subscribe to their service which ranges from 17k to 20k for the starter level and 50k for professionals Including auto-delivery.
You'll have to send your packaged goods to the commercial paid on delivery company or subscribe to their professional package if you want them to come get the goods in your warehouse and deliver to customer's doorstep

The few Commercial POD agents I'll recommend are ..

1. GIG logistics
2. EDS logistics
3. ACE logistics

Just type the name on google to check if any operate in your state.

To be an active member of any of the companies above, kindly walkdown to their office and do a physical registration @ their deck. There you'll know many entailments in their services.

END OF FREE TRAINING
If you are interested to acquire core knowledge in importation business; enroll in my practical WhatsApp training on importation business.

Training covers:

▶Hot-in-demand Product research
- product image search and name search

▶️ 30 hot in demand products with their Advertising Videos

▶Product Ads response Testing
- Facebook Ads testing

▶️ Directing audience from Facebook to WhatsApp chat)

▶ Delivery agents Nationwide (of 36 states in Nigeria)
- Personal delivery Agents
-Commercial delivery Agents

▶Product packing

▶️ E-store design and Optimization with shopify

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Adek65: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
How can one join your whatsapp group?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Godbuoy: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Gideon283:
DELIVERING THE GOODS TO CUSTOMERS (paid on delivery service)

You need delivery agents (also known as courier agents) to do delivery services for you because you can't deliver to other states without courier agents, and you need a competent commercial delivery company to handle bulk POD for you.

Below are 2 kinds of (Paid on Delivery) POD agents you can work with;

1. Personal or Local Delivery Agents

Local delivery agents are also personal Paid On Delivery (POD) agents that offer personal services; they don't work under any company rather on their own.

If you're in same state with them and you wanna make deliveries, you can ask them to come get the goods at your place and they'll get It and make delivery to customer's door step. But if you have a customer in another state, you have to send the goods to the POD agent in your customer's state through waybill (or using gig logistics)before he'll inturn forward the goods to the customer. We’ve never had any issues of a personal POD agent running away with sellers money, so be assured your money is in safe hands.

POD commission is always N1500 for intra-state and N2500 or at most N3000 for inter-state.

I have a list of personal courier agents in the 36 states of Nigeria which I’m going to give out to my students that enrolled for my training. Below is the screenshot …

I didn’t canceled Kogi and Anambra agent so you may call and inquire about their delivery services and know how delivery works.

Anyone that don't have huge startup capital can patronize the personal delivery agents esp. now that inter-state lockdown has been eased.

2. Commercial Delivery Agents

These guys work as a company. They're trustworthy and reliable, their service is fast and transparent, they also deliver bulk goods, weighty and goods that works on auto-order. You don't have to worry about your money because you'll always receive it as soon as your goods are successfully delivered to your customers.

To use them, you have to subscribe to their service which ranges from 17k to 20k for the starter level and 50k for professionals Including auto-delivery.
You'll have to send your packaged goods to the commercial paid on delivery company or subscribe to their professional package if you want them to come get the goods in your warehouse and deliver to customer's doorstep

The few Commercial POD agents I'll recommend are ..

1. GIG logistics
2. EDS logistics
3. ACE logistics

Just type the name on google to check if any operate in your state.

To be an active member of any of the companies above, kindly walkdown to their office and do a physical registration @ their deck. There you'll know many entailments in their services.

END OF FREE TRAINING
If you are interested to acquire core knowledge in importation business; enroll in my practical WhatsApp training on importation business.

Training covers:

▶Hot-in-demand Product research
- product image search and name search

▶️ 30 hot in demand products with their Advertising Videos

▶Product Ads response Testing
- Facebook Ads testing

▶️ Directing audience from Facebook to WhatsApp chat)

▶ Delivery agents Nationwide (of 36 states in Nigeria)
- Personal delivery Agents
-Commercial delivery Agents

▶Product packing

▶️ E-store design and Optimization with shopify

How much is the enrolment and hope there will be guides in buying /shipping our first product?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Gideon283: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Godbuoy:

How much is the enrolment and hope there will be guides in buying /shipping our first product?

Chat me up through my WhatsApp contact on page 1 on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by Godbuoy: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gideon283:

Chat me up through my WhatsApp contact on page 1 on this thread.

Ok boss
No telegram?
Re: Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov by ojialo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Boade123:

Friends,

I promised to be sharing my testimony as I progress in my journey to becoming a mini importation guru with the help of Mr. Gideon, and here is the outcome of the first Facebook ads I did yesterday and the screenshot of my conversation with a customer.

This is just a proof that the strategy works and so as to appreciate the effort of Mr. Gideon on someone like me that knew nothing about mini importation business a week ago.

Here is the link to the Facebook Ads:

The screen shot of my conversation with one of the customers that had interest in the product I promoted is down here as well.

Stay tuned for more testimonies are still on the way.

Cheers!

please how do you handled POD orders which company does that for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building / Private Mini Refinery / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.