Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,319 members, 7,853,476 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

June Spiritual Energies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / June Spiritual Energies (1865 Views)

How To Cleanse Yourself From Negative Energies / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
lekki1444:
this is real. people dont come down here to enjoy. yeah some come down to enjoy but most are here for affliction. look at the world all around you ? you see any utopias ? lmaoo
You are not normal, do I look like who you can spin around. At every point in life we must face one part of problem or the other so keep your gibberish to yourself. Awon fake seer.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
lekki1444:
this is real. people dont come down here to enjoy. yeah some come down to enjoy but most are here for affliction. look at the world all around you ? you see any utopias ? lmaoo
Truely your brain is not complain, I pity anyone that will fall for your trick. Go do something better with your life and stop trying to use African ignorance as a career.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by ololo12: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

Truely your brain is not complain, I pity anyone that will fall for your trick. Go do something better with your life and stop trying to use African ignorance as a career.

What?? Na a whole intellectual giant you open your say him brain no complete?? Better delete this rubbish before him see am! You chop craze?? Him force you do anything??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
ololo12:

What?? Na a whole intellectual giant you open your say him brain no complete?? Better delete this rubbish before him see am! You chop craze?? Him force you do anything??
Intellitual giant kill you there..na Africa condition make people like am fit get mouth.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by ololo12: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

Intellitual giant kill you there..na Africa condition make people like am fit get mouth.

Pele ooo frustration don finish you. He's not the cause of your frustration. You know that right? Why take it out on someone whose trying to help you out of your despicable condition. @ Lekki144 4, you should charge folks for your services. Maybe when they start paying for it, is when they would appreciate it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
ololo12:

Pele ooo frustration don finish you. He's not the cause of your frustration. You know that right? Why take it out on someone whose trying to help you out of your despicable condition. @ Lekki144 4, you should charge folks for your services. Maybe when they start paying for it, is when they would appreciate it
I know its you using another moniker to reply me…. Lol, tricky dick
Re: June Spiritual Energies by ololo12: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kids should be supervised by adult whilst on cyberspace

[quote author=Kenplay post=90855028]
I know its you using another moniker to reply me…. Lol, tricky dick[/quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

brother you cant run from your destiny.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

You are not normal, do I look like who you can spin around. At every point in life we must face one part of problem or the other so keep your gibberish to yourself. Awon fake seer.
just accept your fate brother. stop fighting it. be a better man. the affliction is supposed to refine you. make you a better man. embrace it and do better
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
ololo12:

right ? this guy has been chasing me for one week to help him decode his soul purpose now because the thing sounds a bit negative he suddendly turned on me because he cant face reality ? lmaooo bros Ololo i tire for our people ooo grin grin
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
ololo12:

right ? you know i tried charging but these people are too cheap to pay. but i see the wisdom in what you are saying. they will only value it when they pay for it. but you know what is funny ? look at the state of the world ? look at the state of nigeria ? is it a coincidence that most of the readings i aam doing shows people coming down for affliction ? is it a coincidence that many in naija are suffering ? does it not correlate with the readings ? I mean i can understand if i am in switzerland and people are getting angry that my readings does not correlate with what is on ground right ? . It only goes to show from my readings that nigeria is one of the spaces on the planet where souls are reincarnated to be afflicted. thats what is called HELL in 3D. iN THE PHYSICAL
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
ololo12:

ololo you know whats funny ? the guy is under heavy affliction, i just went through his posts, he made this post today in another thread begging someone for 1000 naira. ololo can you see the oracle does not lie ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you please bless me 1k. 2116095039 zenith bank. Thanks in advance
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Romance / Re: Who Can Explain This? I Will Dash You 50K If You Can Explain This by Kenplay(m): 8:25pm
seunisamidget10:

Lol
With due respect Sir, you are faceless, I'm not faceless.
Google Charles Ichulo

Also check out my company website www.zeratech.com.ng
Can you please bless me 1k. 2116095039 zenith bank. Thanks in advance
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
the oracle does not lie. the man is under affliction ololo12

Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 20, 2020
lekki1444:
just accept your fate brother. stop fighting it. be a better man. the affliction is supposed to refine you. make you a better man. embrace it and do better
May the God of Heaven strike you, I send that affliction to you and your family, wherever you came from I send the anger and curse of God unto your life through Jesus Christ I declare.Amen
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 20, 2020
lekki1444:
brother you cant run from your destiny.
Thunder of God fire you there, its your destiny not mine. I am destine for greatness and my soul, spirit and consciousnes reject your evil and negative energy, take your witchcraft and evil away from me because my soul has rejected you. DINGBAT
Re: June Spiritual Energies by ololo12: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Lol. I been know say the scoffer de frustrated. Owu don block him eyeballs so tay na e don turn to unity beggar lol grin grin grin grin.
@ Kenplay come and apologize to Lekki1444, and mmaybe, just maybe I fit wire small thing to your account. And next time make you de humble ooo.
And next time make you respect your elders, na because say you no know who lekki1444 be, na him make you open your mouth de yarn apata. Make you no try am again next time ooo

lekki1444:
ololo you know whats funny ? the guy is under heavy affliction, i just went through his posts, he made this post today in another thread begging someone for 1000 naira. ololo can you see the oracle does not lie ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 20, 2020
ololo12:
Lol. I been know say the scoffer de frustrated. Owu don block him eyeballs so tay na e don turn to unity beggar lol grin grin grin grin.
@ Kenplay come and apologize to Lekki1444, and mmaybe, just maybe I fit wire small thing to your account. And next time make you de humble ooo.

Awon scammers, if you like be replying yourself with another account. Looking for gullible people to scam.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by ololo12: 4:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Imao!! Busted lolzzzzzz. grin grin grin

lekki1444:
the oracle does not lie. the man is under affliction ololo12

Re: June Spiritual Energies by ololo12: 4:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Lol, you belligerent scoffer! You’re doing all night begging people for money online. Na so the owu de blow you reach... Your case is something else. It truly need cosmic intervention

Kenplay:

Awon scammers, if you like be replying yourself with another account. Looking for gullible people to scam.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 20, 2020
ololo12:
Imao!! Busted lolzzzzzz. grin grin grin

Keep using your second account to reply yourself. If you like be here scamming people who have weak mind not to think for themselves. Awon oshodi prophet.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Is see this religion is not the next one for you ehn grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Is see this religion is not the next one for you ehn grin cheesy cheesy grin
you still have some atheist characteristics in you.You can't be on the fence,it either you are for God or nothing else
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
you still have some atheist characteristics in you.You can't be on the fence,it either you are for God or nothing else
What fence are you referring to?
Re: June Spiritual Energies by ololo12: 5:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Lol @ Lekki1444 come see wetin frustration don cause Imaooo!! The guy is delusional, na so crase take de start. We go need send am to Yaba angry grin grin

Kenplay:

Keep using your second account to reply yourself. If you like be here scamming people who have weak mind not to think for themselves. Awon oshodi prophet.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by ololo12: 5:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Anyways, I'm exiting this thread. Didn't mean to derail your thread Chief @ Lekki1444. Just to had to put that stiff necked belligerent scoffer in check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
ololo12:
Anyways, I'm exiting this thread. Didn't mean to derail your thread Chief @ Lekki1444. Just to had to put that stiff necked belligerent scoffer in check
He cant reply you, his account has been ban. Hahahaha Awon scammers
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Goddys(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Fashx007: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'm another Libra who just discovered him today, but I believe there is no such thing as coincidence in this World.

narrowpathy:
Mr op. Have you noticed that Libras seem to always surround you both in life and online? lol. why is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June Spiritual Energies by narrowpathy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fashx007:
I'm another Libra who just discovered him today, but I believe there is no such thing as coincidence in this World.

Lol. Interesting stuff. It just happens again and again.

1 Like

Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fashx007:

you are right, there are no coincidences. absolutely nothing is coincidental. absolutely nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / You Have A Great Destiny In God / 101 Contradictions In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.