Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court (8061 Views)

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Takes Jonathan's Message To Members •after 13 Hours Meeting / Atiku Takes Jonathan-economics To The Clearners ! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by BabaO2: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
Am sure all along, sarah jubril did not have one vote at the convection, but sold the rest to atiku.
atiku is bankrolling this suit. Small pikin play.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by Eemah(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2011
The woman should have observed and seen that she was the only person that voted for herself that night and should stop disturbing herself, we understand all this NOTICE ME NOISE SHE IS MAKING AND IS NOTED BY GEJ.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by LA2(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2011
Are you sure this is not a spoof from that satire site, www.wazobiareport.com ?
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
monkeyleg:

I asked for a simple definition of lobbying in the Nigerian context.

Believe me, the definition of lobbying in the UK does not include stuffing envelopes with cash.
it is the same everywhere just that they get about thiers more maturedly but it is still lobbying and it possibly has a connotational meaning as well as a denotational meaning
here it is:Lobbying
politics to attempt to persuade a political representative or influential person to support or oppose a particular cause
a group of supporters and representatives of particular interests who try to influence political policy on a particular issue
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by tlops(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2011
She should go and sit down o jare! she lost woefully with less than 10 votes.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by jerryben12: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2011
Sarah is seeking attention!
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by aspabay(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
joke of the month
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by donjon: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2011
D funny thing is, after the primaries, while atiku was doing d disappearing act, she was grinning @ d cameras!
Ergo,

she didnt buy the nomination form with her own money! So she didnt care if it went down d drain.

Dat money would have sent 1 or 2 more patients to india for corrective surgery!

Like harry bowling, i believe dat there should always be room 4 one more in saddler street!
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by MMM2(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
sarah j even if de primaries was free and fair u no go still win so go and sleep.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by MMM2(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2011
sarah j even if de primaries was free and fair u no go still win so go and sleep.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by DanEmzo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
Dis woman hav no work,don't she hav an husband at home 2 kip her bizy, she shud put her tailz b\t her legzimagine she was the only one who voted 4 herself, hahah.Also a new world was added 2 d Oxford dictionary-Sarajubril, meanin,to support urself and noby pityin you-HE WAS SARAJUBRILED BY HIS OWN COMMUNITY CHIEFS,I REJECT TO BE SARAJUBRILED IN LIFE.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by Orikinla(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
Nigerian politicians are plagued by the seven deadly sins of wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by lagoshost(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2011
One woman one vote!
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by johnjoel(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2011
this is most crazies thing ever she only got one vote.funny i mean she is crazy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by donjon: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2011
Did the minister of women affairs vote 4 her?
Cos i'm still trying to determine d identity of that voter!
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by Pennywise(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
Sarah Jubril is looking more like the Arthur Nzeribe of Nigerian contemporary politics
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by aspabay(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2011
lagoshost:

One woman one vote!
[/ROTFLMAO]
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by golamike: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
You haven't answered my question! So because BBC said something, it must be true? What facts/evidence do u have? If Sarah Jubril had won, would that have made the whole process fair? All this noise is because GEJ won d primaries. I am not in anyway supporting GEJ on this, but i hate factless arguments. Now, be sincere, did u think Sarah Jubril could win d primaries? Tell me the states in which you thought she was going to have more votes than GEJ or Atiku.

Monkeyleg, please answer the above questions!
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by monkeyleg: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2011
koastar:

You must be one of the gullible ones we have on planet earth. Lobbing everywhere is about interest. Even in the UK you mentioned, lobbing using cash can not be ruled out. Is it because all parties kept their own side of the deal and no body hears about it, you conclude that Uk is clean? My guy, if you are not an insider you won't know about it. Grow up and stop being naive!I tire o my brother! She doesn't want to lose twice- money and presidential ticket, that is why she's making this noise to get back her lost money through contract or settlement out of court cheesy

Too bad that Nigerians think that people do exactly the same rottern things we do back home.

Funny enuff I am one of the delegates in the UK, and they dont use money as some of you have allerged.

You see this is the rot that has finish Nigeria as a country, we refuse to face up to our failures and accuse others of doing the same
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by monkeyleg: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
golamike:

You haven't answered my question! So because BBC said something, it must be true? What facts/evidence do u have? If Sarah Jubril had won, would that have made the whole process fair? All this noise is because GEJ won d primaries. I am not in anyway supporting GEJ on this, but i hate factless arguments. Now, be sincere, did u think Sarah Jubril could win d primaries? Tell me the states in which you thought she was going to have more votes than GEJ or Atiku.

Monkeyleg, please answer the above questions!

There is really very little reason why I should doubt bbc, simply because they are credible, and believe it or not, they check thoer sources out.

That said, I think the issue here, which you have failed to grasp is not if Sarah Jubril lost, I think the issue here is what transpired and how the whole affair was conducted. I would have cried foul even if it was not pdp, and things were done wrong
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by kabtun(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
sorry mama. its time you stopped making noise. this woman's problem started in the early 90 when unfortunately she was given commisioner for youth and sport in kwara state. unfortunately this woman has nothing to offer, she is just an empty barrel and unfortunately again, she is my aunt. Can someone please tell her to stop making nonsense of herself
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by Koikoi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
Baba_O:

Am sure all along, sarah jubril did not have one vote at the convection, but sold the rest to atiku.
atiku is bankrolling this suit. Small pikin play.

This is just d begining of d drama. the wind will soon blow i'm sure. watch out for d next act cool
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by 1money: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
This woman should go and sit down
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by juman(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
Koikoi:

This is just d begining of d drama. the wind will soon blow i'm sure. watch out for d next act cool

Mama d mama, when going to the court you should go along with Senator Waku to make it more interesting.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by Enice(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
This is a ploy to delay the 2011 election. If the judge agrees to hear the case, then, things will remain as they are: PDP cannot present a candidate to INEC. It is now becoming clear how power will shift to  the North.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by vislabraye(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
Let her accept defeat and go to rest.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by Jen33(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
monkeyleg said:

Maybe I am blabbing, but even bbc reported that the whole primaries thing, in thier words was a "Cash and Carry" affair,  Once again I may be blabbing, but I believe in the truth, not like most who think a corrupt process will produce good eggs.

And so the helll what if BBC reported this?

Since when did the BBC become a credible source of information on anything especially pertaining to Britain's ex colonies, Nigeria including? DUMMMYYY!!!!!
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by monkeyleg: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2011
Jen33:

monkeyleg said:

And so the helll what if BBC reported this?

Since when did the BBC become a credible source of information on anything especially pertaining to Britain's ex colonies, Nigeria including? DUMMMYYY!!!!!

Why dont you show me your own proof that what BBC said was wrong.

I am now convinced that Nigeria is littered with young and old men with serious mental issues

Which news media in the entire country can be considered credible
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by Jen33(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2011
redsun said:

It is quite scary when you speak to real life nigerians in nigeria,especially the ones that are fairly ok,they just think the situation is normal.

It is normal for a minister or perm sec to get 20 percent of any contract awarded as kickback.

Dude that shiit happens all over the world. Shine your eyes. You must be really daft if you think multibillion contracts awarded in the west are not oiled by all sorts of backhand deals. They just don't make a huge fuss of it, or make loud charges against others without evidence they way the likes of YOU  and your ILK do, something to which you think you're entitled.
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by mygee33(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=8pt]MAMA PRESIDENT abi PAPA PRESIDENT[/size]
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by Jen33(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
monkeyleg said:

Why dont you show me your own proof that what BBC said was wrong.

Guy, How the hell am I supposed to prove a  negative?

It is your BBC that should provide evidence of their charges.

I don't expect you to ask them for any evidence, since their word is law to you apparently!

Almost as if God Himself spoke!

I am now convinced that Nigeria is littered with young and old men with serious mental issues

Which news media in the entire country can be considered credible

None, if they all take their cue from the BBC like you!
Re: Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court by monkeyleg: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2011
Jen33:

monkeyleg said:
Guy, How the hell am I supposed to prove a negative?

It is your BBC that should provide evidence of their charges.

I don't expect you to ask them for any evidence, since their word is law to you apparently!

Almost as if God Himself spoke!
None, if they all take their cue from the BBC like you!
Typical Nigerian, swimming in Shyt and still doesnt know it. keep deceiving yourself. I have said that mental health issues are the biggest problem facing us as a nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached) / Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos / Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.