Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation (29139 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Femeto: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This st.upid Abike again. She will be occupied with happening outside the country and hardly react when it happens in her own country.

Someone was raped dead in Benin and Ibadan church, no reactions from her.

I pray justice is done in all cases but this woman hypocrisy is second to none. Very i.d.iotic.
Mumu she is mostly looking after people in the Diaspora. All lives matter.

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Richdad50(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2020
shocked
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by BlackfireX: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Why?? Because she is Yoruba?? The one Fulani killed (fasoranti 's daughter) what has the FG done about it??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Is04970: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This st.upid Abike again. She will be occupied with happening outside the country and hardly react when it happens in her own country.

I pray justice is done in all cases but this woman hypocrisy is second to none. Very i.d.iotic.
Her work is concerned with the affairs of Nigerians abroad. OK?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2020
RIP Toyin Salau.

:'{

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by alphaNomega: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Abike Dabiri is a fuçking bítch.

If you know her, show her this post angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Asgard13: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Yoruba and tribalism

The thing called abike is epitome of tribalism... hope Yoruba no go talk if another takes her place and act like her

Bayerebe

Whatever Yoruba sow they will reap billions.. na small time e remain

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Yoruba Bigot has spoken.

Yeyenatu of a woman

Very useless and tribalistic fool called Abiku (ogbanje) Dabiri

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by VirginFinder: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Why are pigidioottts so emotional

Come on! Abike is a darling!!.... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Na
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
useless idiot woman!
Do you have brains at all?

I see frustration, sorrow and joblessness...

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by omoeast(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Why is she homeless? No job or she just chose to protest everyday and not working working for up keeping?
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by castrokins(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2020
How Far Your Fight With Pantami?

8 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:

Abike Dabiri is Special Adviser to the President on Diaspora Affairs. So, her business is happenings outside Nigeria. She has been fighting for your brothers that are on death roll in Asia prisons over drug trafficking.

Education is really not golden. So because she is appointed for Diaspora Affairs, she cannot protest for happening in Nigeria? Those who protested black lives matter for George of USA in London are mad then.

See I do not really care who you are and will not descend so low to call you skull miner or any other derogatory statement. But the earlier you learn how to use your brain, the better for you. I maintain Abike is a f.o.ol who cares only about abroad and never interested in her country. Many Nigerians politicians are like her and am sure you will be the same if given a chance.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Keenysbojan(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2020
@Seun Osewa, I don't know what I have done wrong to your mods o, most of the time they delete my thread...

I posted something about president buhari yesterday, this morning I found out that they have deleted my thread..

I don't understand what is going on here, is it a crime to post something about my president?

after all, people have been making front page with the Buhari stuff, why would your mods delete my topic...

what I know is that one day, Nairaland would be history if you guys keep on doing what is not Right

7 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by DModeCntStopMe: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2020
This woman should just shut up and eat her money in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by SarkinYarki: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Black lives matter killed her !!! Period

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Jidkidz(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Think9ja:
Did they kill her because she protested or they killed her because she tweeted about been sexually assaulted?

I know this happened in Almighty US but let me just say this:
Personally, I will never ever raise any placard to protest against anything. I like my life. May be when I'm tired of life, I can start looking at that direction. But for now, let other people go and protest.

If I feel like the injustice is too much, I'll just hustle and leave that space.

I really want to live long, like 90 years.

You hardly hear of protests in Nigeria that didn't take lives. It's like some people are paid to kill protesters in 9ja.
arindin
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Madam erewa if you have nothing sensible to tell us just keep your mouth sealed please. A lot has happened back home in Nigeria and are still happening what have you and your cohorts inbd corridors of power done? Nothing all you do is to sit in the comfort of you toilet and spew out trash. Send Acp Abba kyari to investigate nah olodo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Eastside22(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:

Then,, what is your mother? No offense ooo, just an honest question.
You're very stupid to include his mother
can't you just face front since you don't av any meaningful thing to say shows how you were brought up anyways I don't blame you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by SILVERLINES: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
cheesy

Everything for the media

Scores of souls are dying in Nigeria and the pontompom woman said nothing about it

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by DModeCntStopMe: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:

[s]Abike Dabiri is Special Adviser to the President on Diaspora Affairs. So, her business is happenings outside Nigeria. She has been fighting for your brothers that are on death roll in Asia prisons over drug trafficking.[/s]

Senseless comment coming from a dreaded skull miner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Lovelyn451(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Please change that Nigerians in diaspora to yorubas

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Staphylococcus: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2020
obiekunie2:

am talking to the monkey called da(biri).

Smh!...
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by niggadee(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Asgard13:
Yoruba and tribalism

The thing called abike is epitome of tribalism... hope Yoruba no go talk if another takes her place and act like her

Bayerebe

Whatever Yoruba sow they will reap billions.. na small time e remain
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Kizzygentle: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2020
This woman is the no. 1 racist and tribalisitic human on this planet. Now she can talk because its a Yoruba person. If it were to be an igbo lady I can swear on anything she would keep mute or even twist it against d igbo indigene. That's how she casted invictus obi and kept mute in hush puppy's case. I hate u abike. U are a demon. If I see u anywere just get ready Coz those dancing pall bearers will carry one of us. Mtcheeeeew.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:

Then,, what is your mother? No offense ooo, just an honest question.

But to be honest, Abike dabiri is one hell of a clout chaser. A man has been arrested already in connection to the double murder of toyin salau and victoria sims and she is here saying rubbish. Where was she when toyin was homeless and calling out for help? Now she is acting like she genuinely cares.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Throwback: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Some m.o.rons are already defending her that she is only concerned with Abroad affairs forgetting that the whole world protested black lives matter even when George was killed in USA. This is not to talk of somebody's country where two ladies were raped dead.

What as Benin or Ibadan have to do with Diaspora affairs?

Is Ibadan a place outside Nigeria.

Why can't you call out a doctor for the shortcomings in a hospital, but rather call out a lawyer whose concern is about the courts?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by DModeCntStopMe: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:

[s]Then,, what is your mother? No offense ooo, just an honest question[/s].

Rants from a condemned skull miner, be whining while your lands are been bought over by outsiders

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SSS Blocks EFCC Officials From Accessing Lagos Office / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.