Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation (29147 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Eastside22(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
JustforMen:

Na who get something dey fit sell am... Who no get no even fit sell.
If having sense is insulting people's parents because you differ with them, then your Sense is senseless!
You still make no sense
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by eagleu: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Please change that Nigerians in diaspora to yorubas

It will sound better: Special Assistant to the President for Yorubas in Diaspora!

Got it!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by JustforMen: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Eastside22:

You still make no sense

You have no sense!
Sorry, making sense to a senseless person is a practical impossibility.
Go ahead and keep making sense!
Thank you and have a good life.

is this simple enough for a simpleton?
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Litmus: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Brute2162:
These people only write when it's killings happening in other countries but they Ignore the killings going on in their own backyard. These people are so stupid and dumb

I’m sure you'd jump the highest and scream, ‘yes, thank you Trump!’ the loudest if Trump condemned killings in Nigeria. Similarly, African Americans and black diasporans welcomed every intervention on their behalf from foreign countries like Nigeria. The people and senior people of every nation that registered their outrage in support of the killing of African Americans also come from nations where killings take place.
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Onlyonebuhari: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
useless idiot woman!

Are u human or goat?
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
useless idiot woman!
you tagged someone someone old enough to be your mother and even go as far as feeding you until you return back to the dust without a dent on her account as being useless?

I smh for you.you'll soon outgrow all this childish antics of yours.buh I hope it won't be too late.
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Asgard13:
Yoruba and tribalism

The thing called abike is epitome of tribalism... hope Yoruba no go talk if another takes her place and act like her

Bayerebe

Whatever Yoruba sow they will reap billions.. na small time e remain
this hate of yours for any subject that has to do with Yoruba ehn.
na God go save you oo.sha dey watch your bp every day.who knows

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by obiekunie2: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

[s]you tagged someone someone old enough to be your mother and even go as far as feeding you until you return back to the dust without a dent on her account as being useless?

I smh for you.you'll soon outgrow all this childish antics of yours.buh I hope it won't be too late.[/s]

that's the problem with the poor - they always assume everybody is as poor as they are.

has it ever occur to you that i may actually be able to not just surpass her in wealth - which she stole of course, but that i can feed your entire village for the next 25 years.

anyways - u just have your 5 seconds of fame bc i quoted you.

now run back to your cockroach infested latrine you call home.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Education is really not golden. So because she is appointed for Diaspora Affairs, she cannot protest for happening in Nigeria? Those who protested black lives matter for George of USA in London are mad then.

See I do not really care who you are and will not descend so low to call you skull miner or any other derogatory statement. But the earlier you learn how to use your brain, the better for you. I maintain Abike is a f.o.ol who cares only about abroad and never interested in her country. Many Nigerians politicians are like her and am sure you will be the same if given a chance.
show us a picture of yourself carrying placards protesting.just one!
you fit dey run mouth on the net but a little coward outside world
lead now.Nigerians go follow you

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by obiekunie2: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Are u human or goat?

Am the GOAT in humanity.

If you know you know.
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
obiekunie2:

that's the problem with the poor - they always assume everybody is as poor as they are.

has it ever occur to you that i may actually be able to not just surpass her in wealth - which she stole of course, but that i can feed your entire village for the next 25 years.

anyways - u just have your 5 seconds of fame bc i quoted you.

now run back to your cockroach infested latrine you call home.
your mama needs your money more.goan spend on her
I no dey spend ritualist money.
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by bowei(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:

Abike Dabiri is Special Adviser to the President on Diaspora Affairs. So, her business is happenings outside Nigeria. She has been fighting for your brothers that are on death roll in Asia prisons over drug trafficking.
Fighting a lost course my brother, drug traffickers know the rule off the land
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Someone7:
Why are many people so angry with Abike Dabiri? What has had done that only you guys know about?
they are pure haters and a bunch of crooked tribalists!!!
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by ameh99: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2020
obiekunie2:

am talking to the monkey called da(biri).

And what are you to call someone useless?

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Enculer: 12:14am On Jun 17, 2020
When Biafrans were killed where was Abike?
Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by ameh99: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This st.upid Abike again. She will be occupied with happening outside the country and hardly react when it happens in her own country.

Someone was raped dead in Benin and Ibadan church, no reactions from her.

I pray justice is done in all cases but this woman hypocrisy is second to none. Very i.d.iotic.

Some m.o.rons are already defending her that she is only concerned with Abroad affairs forgetting that the whole world protested black lives matter even when George was killed in USA. This is not to talk of somebody's country where two ladies were raped dead.

I am sure you went to school to the level of understanding what diaspora means..ba

Re: Killing Of Toyin Salau In US: Abike Dabiri Calls For Thorough Investigation by Uchasa(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Corporate2020:

Abike Dabiri is Special Adviser to the President on Diaspora Affairs. So, her business is happenings outside Nigeria. She has been fighting for your brothers that are on death roll in Asia prisons over drug trafficking.

Let her also go and fight for your Afonja yahoo brothers that we're arrested by FBI grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court upholds conviction Of Bassey Albert, Vacates Bail, Orders Arrest / 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Okonjo-Iweala's Brother, Ifechukwude Aninshi Escapes Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.