Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Envy Tried To Steal My Mental Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Envy Tried To Steal My Mental Health (218 Views)

US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / Coronavirus: Thieves Steal 6000 Hygiene Masks In Japan. / Health Benefits Of Scent Leaf 19 Brilliant Ideas To Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Envy Tried To Steal My Mental Health by Theladysroom: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2020
You have experienced this. Everyone has. That tiny moment where you make a face to that person that you feel is “doing too much.” The “yimu” face as Nigerians like to call it. It may be friends, even siblings. It may be someone on Instagram. You may not even know it’s envy. Because you may not even think you want what the person has.

The other day, I caught myself making that face to a former classmate who just had her second baby and went live showing us how to win at the corporate level. Was it envy? [url] https://theladysroom.ng/how-envy-tried-to-steal-my-mental-health/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Cases May Hit 150,000 By October 1st, 2020 In Nigeria - A Study / Is Chinese Birth Chart Real? / Find Out How To Help Your Baby Brain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.