Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Is Chinese Birth Chart Real? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Chinese Birth Chart Real? (216 Views)

How To Deep Frying Turkey Time Chart - Asikoherbs / Paleo Diet For Weight Loss With Diet Chart And Health Benefits / Glycemic Index Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Chinese Birth Chart Real? by Godmother(f): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
I came across a Chinese birth chart that claims to be able to determine the sex of a baby using your age.

I'm highly sceptical as to the efficient of this chart as it doesn't take into account important things like sexual intercourse on your ovulation day.

According to the chart, even if you have sex on the day of ovulation, you would likely have a girl child, depending on your age at that moment.

Docs in the house abeg help me chook mouth for this matter.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Were Forced To Accept Coronavirus - Governor Yahaya Bello / Deep And Thought Provoking Questions About Covid 19 / Six Major Reasons You Should Start Drinking Green Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.