Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial (48156 Views)

Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira / Army Court-Martials Major General For Stealing $1,476,200 / Army Major UJ Undianyede ‘Commits Suicide’ 3 Days To Court-Martial Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by manitoba(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bellotelli:

Pls which state is major general otiki from?
Lagos.
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by manitoba(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Do you know that Major General Hakeem's brother was involved in this incident?

MG Otiki is a rich Army officer.

I thought Tinubu will be able to save him considering the Role of Otiki in Sneaking Baba out of naija during NADECO time but it was never to be.

Also, Liutenant General Adeosun and MG Otiki are not in good terms.

If they can allow MG Otiki get his retirement benefits and only be slammed with Demotion, he will still be good.

Only Time Will tell.
Enwhen:

Compulsory retirement was given to Rear Admiral F Agbiti, because the missing crude oil ship was later found, of which Agbiti had no idea on the plans to steal it mostly due to the fact that he is real born again christian just like the present CDS....but Gen. Hakeem is not lucky becuase they couldn't find those soldiers who stole the money , and he has been made to suffer for it.
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by LastProphet: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

They are your masters. Guy, stop this rubbish.

Hahaha your eye will soon clear, you still dey sleep. Ask civil servants who the boss are even before Shagari time. They are silent, ruthless and very strategic that's why they are ruling. We southerners never chi chumtin
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by OriOko88(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
I wonder where those soldiers that took the loot away are by now. They must be somewhere in southern Nigeria, balling hard with their loot. I really envy them. Its a life time opportunity, which may never come their way, had they not acted in such a manner. They must have been witnessing how huge some of monies kept exchanging hands among the generals and his cohorts.
BTW, is hakeem otiki a Yoruba name
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by Jdbrasco2: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
edo3:
A case of omo ina la n ran sina.. Yoruba ronu oo!! I was a victim of injustice so i know what am saying.. If na northern general,, I swear nothing for happen..
That's wat we have been saying. U see? Not that I support diverting of funds thou.
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by FieldMarshall06(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
LastProphet:

Hahaha your eye will soon clear, you still dey sleep. Ask civil servants who the boss are even before Shagari time. They are silent, ruthless and very strategic that's why they are ruling. We southerners never chi chumtin

My friend, go away. They cannot be my masters.

If you have surrendered, pleass dont drag Us with you. Happy surrender.
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by Enwhen(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
manitoba:
Do you know that Major General Hakeem's brother was involved in this incident?

MG Otiki is a rich Army officer.

I thought Tinubu will be able to save him considering the Role of Otiki in Sneaking Baba out of naija during NADECO time but it was never to be.

Also, Liutenant General Adeosun and MG Otiki are not in good terms.

If they can allow MG Otiki get his retirement benefits and only be slammed with Demotion, he will still be good.

Only Time Will tell.

His brother is the most wisest fool , just imagine, joining others to let his brother down....I don't want to start naming here, but Gen. Hakeem, is not in the top 20 richest military serving officers, tho these 20 are looted fund, Baba Buhari is aware but cannot interfere so far they aren't interfering in his govt. mostly because of what he suffered in the hand of IBB...IfI am not exonerating Gen. Hakeem, becuase from the rank of Colonel upward, all thieves , but Gen Hakeem should not be meant to suffer for what he has no idea about .....they have been moving money for various operations in the northwest for long in such manner, but becuase the tired soldiers are aware and have done what they felt is a compensation for their tiredness which is caused by the generals , Maj. Gen. Hakeem is been meant to suffer for it because he has more enemies than friends in the Generals Cult.
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by UKkev: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dagger111:
Just imagine this national disgrace and his son is a Major in Army, Education Corp to be specific. Very brilliant son he has. This might force his son (Maj S Otiki) to retire soon.
You don't have to mention the son's name sir
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by wyqay: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wadume case come to mind.......
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by UKkev: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enwhen:

His brother is the most wisest fool , just imagine, joining others to let his brother down....I don't want to start naming here, but Gen. Hakeem, is not in the top 20 richest military serving officers, tho these 20 are looted fund, Baba Buhari is aware but cannot interfere so far they aren't interfering in his govt. mostly because of what he suffered in the hand of IBB...IfI am not exonerating Gen. Hakeem, becuase from the rank of Colonel upward, all thieves , but Gen Hakeem should not be meant to suffer for what he has no idea about .....they have been moving money for various operations in the northwest for long in such manner, but becuase the tired soldiers are aware and have done what they felt is a compensation for their tiredness which is caused by the generals , Maj. Gen. Hakeem is been meant to suffer for it because he has more enemies than friends in the Generals Cult.
I like this
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by VectorVee68(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Craziestgirl:
Whenever it's a General Court Martial or a Special Court Martial, forget about freedom.

Discharged and Acquited is never on the list of likely verdicts.

See the confidence with which you wrote...... I put it to you that you are related to a member of the armed forces lol.....
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by excel101(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
The sacked Gen. I believe can walk, just that he's seeking for pity party. Funny enoigh our brothers from the zoo are being dealt With seriously without a noise. Where are the PMB's, IBB's Abdusalami's. Too bad for the Omo-Oluabis. Very soon it would get to the turn Lagos Landlord. What about the military men that stole full ship?
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by LastProphet: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

My friend, go away. They cannot be my masters.

If you have surrendered, pleass dont drag Us with you. Happy surrender.

See rudeness, no be your fault
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by MOHRUQ: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Oksman:

I am not in support of his offence but I must say you are a Hypocrite, how many officers from the north have been treated as such?
Is he only corrupt one among them and why use a Yoruba general for the trial? I doubt if you followed this issue from the beginning.

Please name a General or any other military officer from the North that was caught with such humongous amount and was not tried,....please stop spreading hate and fake news.
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by orisa37: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
HAKEEM OTIKI IS FROM WHERE?
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by Oksman(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2020
MOHRUQ:

Please name a General or any other military officer from the North that was caught with such humongous amount and was not tried,....please stop spreading hate and fake news.

This is not hate or fake news, it's obvious you are either ignorant or been economical with the truth about our anti corruption fight. Check out the list of Nigerians under scrutiny, I bet you will understand my stand. Nigeria is one country with many destinies.

Y
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by Oksman(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2020
supportnija:

Which military?

grin grin grin
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by Oksman(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2020
femijay8271:

U really took the words from my mouth....exactly the same thing i was telling my wife.

Yes its so bad that in Nigeria some people are treated with undue privileges while others are punished. During the pull-out parade of one of the finest officer's ever produced by the Nigerian army (Gen. Salihu Ibrahim) he described the Nigerian army as an "army where anything goes" Gen Obasanjo retired so many officers at the onset of this civilian dispensation who where predominantly from a section of the country for the same offence as gen okiti, I can remember vividly the outburst from the north about the political implication of the action and not the offense in general. We need to make Nigeria work and not pretend that it is working!
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by Shanana1(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Racoon:
Sentence him to death.A lots of soldiers have lost their lives because of his greed & wickedness.

Chief Judge you try. Because of N160million. What happened to the case of Dansuki that spent the money for ammunition, did they kill him. Those guys at the top are stealing billions of dollars and we can not do anything to them. Even the so called people that are crucifying the general are thieves too, just that their own cup is yet to be full. Please temper justice with mercy o. No kill the poor soul. Everybody na thief na the only people wey them catch be armed robber. If you no thief money you go thief another thing. I'm sure you follow Wella.���
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by femijay8271(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Oksman:

Yes its so bad that in Nigeria some people are treated with undue privileges while others are punished. During the pull-out parade of one of the finest officer's ever produced by the Nigerian army (Gen. Salihu Ibrahim) he described the Nigerian army as an "army where anything goes" Gen Obasanjo retired so many officers at the onset of this civilian dispensation who where predominantly from a section of the country for the same offence as gen okiti, I can remember vividly the outburst from the north about the political implication of the action and not the offense in general. We need to make Nigeria work and not pretend that it is working!
Fact!
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by Asour: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oksman:

I am not in support of his offence but I must say you are a Hypocrite, how many officers from the north have been treated as such?
Is he only corrupt one among them and why use a Yoruba general for the trial? I doubt if you followed this issue from the beginning.

Here's a perfect case of Whataboutism.
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by trilacos: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Enwhen:

bro,those top 20 are in army right?
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by Enwhen(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
trilacos:
bro,those top 20 are in army right?

Yea, serving, NOBODY , can ever probe them...present owners of Nigerian Army.
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by trilacos: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Enwhen:

Yea, serving, NOBODY , can ever probe them...present owners of Nigerian Army.
i thought as much,their connection must be really tight. I thought people always say there is no money in army,the army is really corrupt.when you considered these 20+other officers,you start thinking if these countries will ever get better.
Re: Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial by Enwhen(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
trilacos:
i thought as much,their connection must be really tight. I thought people always say there is no money in army,the army is really corrupt.when you considered these 20+other officers,you start thinking if these countries will ever get better.

You are right ..Army is the most corrupt after police...Airforce is ok...those stealing money are cliq from almost same part of the country , so who will talk...tho , one way or the other others are also eating too...let us just pray military don't come back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.