Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira (3684 Views)

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo / Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by shortgun(m): 12:11am On Mar 06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLMeOzfVT2k?si=e9HArVUQ9mCzBbxS

Major General Hakeem Oladapo Otiki in connivance with corporal Gabriel oluwaniyi, corporal Mohammed Aminu, corporal Haruna olusoji Joshua and hayatudeen carted away monies running into hundreds of millions naira being transported from sokoto to kaduna state.
Major General Hakeem was charged with theft of public property and found guilty of all charges.
He was Dismissed with disgrace and disahonor from the Nigerian army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Forumites: 12:14am On Mar 06
What happens to jail, so the money don go like that.?

7 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by skj1377(m): 12:20am On Mar 06
The money was returned. But he still has to face the music.
Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Goodvibes007: 12:23am On Mar 06
This man was dismissed in July 2020. Almost 4 years ago.

That's why Nairaland rule 14 tells you to search before creating a topic.

14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.

July, 2020 on Nairaland too 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/5929531/major-general-hakeem-otiki-dismissed-stealing

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by wirinet(m): 12:26am On Mar 06
He was set up. He did not need to physically steal money. As a G.O.C, he had lots of money at his disposal to run the division. Ordinary Commanding officers of barracks have millions to play around with, not to talk of a whole G.OC.

His junior brother was my class mate at the University, so I knew the story when it happened on a personal level.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Goodvibes007: 12:27am On Mar 06
wirinet:
He was set up. He did not need to physically steal money, as a G.O.C, he had lots of money at his disposal to runthe command. Ordinary Commanding officers of barracks have millions to play around with, not to talk of a whole G.OC.

His junior brother was my class mate at the University, so I knew the story when it happened on a personal level.
That's bad luck.

18 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Racoon(m): 12:30am On Mar 06
Chai! Wasted years!
Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by wirinet(m): 12:34am On Mar 06
Goodvibes007:

That's bad luck.
It's fairly common within the military. If your rivals want to get rid of you, the set up junior officers under you to set you up. If the target had been nice to junior officers, the junior officers would either alert the oga or fail to carry out the sabotage, but if the oga treated his boys with disdain, they would set him up big time. General Otiki was very arrogant not only to his juniors but also to his mates.

27 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Blackfire(m): 12:35am On Mar 06
This people well represented

grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by shortgun(m): 12:35am On Mar 06
wirinet:
He was set up. He did not need to physically steal money. As a G.O.C, he had lots of money at his disposal to run the division. Ordinary Commanding officers of barracks have millions to play around with, not to talk of a whole G.OC.

Set up by who?
Why did he return over 150 million naira if he didn't steal it?

6 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by wirinet(m): 12:42am On Mar 06
shortgun:

Set up by who?
Why did he return over 150 million naira if he didn't steal it?
Believe me, he did not need to steal the N400 million as A G.O.C. Can't you see that he was brought in a wheel chair? Do do know the amount of torture he had endured before being brought to the court marshall? How many soldiers had admitted to planning coups they knew nothing of after being set up and brought before military court marshall.
Otiki was already balling in Abuja when he was ADC to General Diya.

In addition:
Listen to the report well, he was never accused of physically stealing the money. Money that was to be used for projects under his supervision was stolen in transit by 4 Corporal officers under his command. Added to that he was accused of misappropriation of funds. Now ask yourself, where are the 4 corporals, and why are they not at the court marshall?
Also note that at the end of the report, it says that there was already a frosty relationship between Lt General Adeosun , the head of the court marshall and Major General Otiki.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by shortgun(m): 12:56am On Mar 06
wirinet:

Believe me, he did not need to steal the N400 million as A G.O.C. Can't you see that he was brought in a wheel chair? Do do know the amount of torture he had endured before being brought to the court marshall? How many soldiers had admitted to planning coups they knew nothing of after being set up and brought before military court marshall.
How much is the salary of a major General in the Nigerian army?
For you to say the man has been balling since the time of General Diya means he's not a clean officer
Stop supporting evil people in this country

13 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by wirinet(m): 1:06am On Mar 06
shortgun:

For you to say the man has been balling since the time of General Diya means he's not a clean officer
You are looking for a clean officer within the Nigerian army or Nigerian millitary. You stand a better chance of finding a virgin in a maternity ward.
I have many people within the senior cadre of the military in my extended family, so I know the kinds of dirty games they play. They set up senior officers by simply having junior officers steal guns, ammunition or cash under your command and you get court marshalled, demoted and dismissed.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Pickmycall: 1:08am On Mar 06
Goodvibes007:
This man was dismissed in July 2020. Almost 4 years ago.

That's why Nairaland rule 14 tells you to search before creating a topic.

14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.

July, 2020 on Nairaland too 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/5929531/major-general-hakeem-otiki-dismissed-stealing
He wasn't fully dismissed.The court marshal ruling stated that there would be a recommendation from a board to approve it.
But why most elite dey use wheelchair or walking stick to disguise?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by wirinet(m): 1:12am On Mar 06
Pickmycall:
He wasn't fully dismissed.The court marshal ruling stated that there would be a recommendation from a board to approve it.
But why most elite dey use wheelchair or walking stick to disguise?
He was tortured. You could see he could hardly stand up. A military General would not feign injury for such a stupid allegation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Pickmycall: 1:16am On Mar 06
wirinet:

He was tortured. You could see he could hardly stand up. A military General would not feign injury for such a stupid allegation.
It is forbidden.He would sue the army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Asonaijaaso: 1:17am On Mar 06
TEXAS ARMORED TRUCK BROKEN DOWN ON THE ROAD.
NO THIEVES, NO LOOTING
GUARD CALMLY CALLING FOR BACKUP.
OVER 10 BILLION NAIRA LYING ON THE ROAD.

A WHOLE MAJOR GENERAL IN NIGERIA STEALING PEANUTS.

https://youtube.com/shorts/oNKlT7KRaSM?feature=shared
Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by wirinet(m): 1:17am On Mar 06
Pickmycall:
It is forbidden.He would sue the army.
You cannot sue the army.

1 Like

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06am On Mar 06
wirinet:

In addition:
Listen to the report well, he was never accused of physically stealing the money. Money that was to be used for projects under his supervision was stolen in transit by 4 Corporal officers under his command. Added to that he was accused of misappropriation of funds. Now ask yourself, where are the 4 corporals, and why are they not at the court marshall?
Also note that at the end of the report, it says that there was already a frosty relationship between Lt General Adeosun , the head of the court marshall and Major General Otiki.

again, the important question he asked (that you didnt answer) IS: why did he return 150m if he is innocent?!

5 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Pickmycall: 2:45am On Mar 06
wirinet:

You cannot sue the army.
Ɗo you live in Nigeria?Why are you defending him?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by DeOTR: 2:46am On Mar 06
shortgun:

These people are thieves. I'm surprised the amount is just 400million and not 4billion. That's below a general. Colonels steal up to that without breaking any sweat or being court martialed.
I believe the guy that said he was set-up.

9 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Forkthiefnubu: 2:52am On Mar 06
wirinet:

Offcos as long as he is ur tribes Man you will defend him , are you guys cursed with this tribalism thing for christsake

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by BitterTruth01: 3:04am On Mar 06
Yoruba lokan

2 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Harddiskng(m): 3:41am On Mar 06
wirinet:
You are looking for a clean officer within the Nigerian army or Nigerian millitary. You stand a better chance of finding a virgin in a maternity ward.
I have many people within the senior cadre of the military in my extended family, so I know the kinds of dirty games they play. They set up senior officers by simply having junior officers steal guns, ammunition or cash under your command and you get court marshalled, demoted and dismissed.

So you can see at the bolden you having been clamoring that an evil man is innocent faa

Wheel-chair ko, even the way he is seated on it, it is obvious there is nothing wrong with him.

1 Like

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by arantess: 4:04am On Mar 06
wirinet:

You go explain taya...
Always defending thieves, like minded criminals

4 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Edoreborn: 4:35am On Mar 06
Wirinet,,no need to explain to them since they've tagged u as a Yoruba defending his brother.. For the records,,a GOC doesn't need a soldier to steal for him as he has d knife and d yam at his disposal..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by Psady(m): 5:25am On Mar 06
Forkthiefnubu:

Offcos as long as he is ur tribes Man you will defend him , are you guys cursed with this tribalism thing for christsake
How do you know if he's his tribesman when he said he knows someone close to the general ? Stop this attack game in disguise .

2 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by tishbite43: 5:31am On Mar 06
Old story
Lamidi Adeosun has retired from the Army
Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by aariwa(m): 5:32am On Mar 06
What I heard about the story was that they had been moving money meant for arms against boko haram , illegally in raw cash to avoid trace or any records . They were using young soldiers because they thought the young soldiers were mugu and didn’t know what was transported not knowing the young soldiers had already perfected plans to escape with the money until the day they escaped . Till today nobody knows the country those young soldiers went to . That money was actually in billions and dollar was three hundred and something then to naira . The military authorities downplayed it from several billions to just 400 million due to the outrage it would have created in the media and questions Nigerians would have asked about buhari anti corruption stance

8 Likes

Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by HugeElephant(f): 6:25am On Mar 06
God knows best
Re: Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira by ajog1: 6:33am On Mar 06
wirinet:

I don't believe he was tortured over mere N400 million.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Congratulates Capt Wada On Winning Koji Gov'ship Election / NGIGE New Senate President / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.