Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic (9112 Views)

Notorious ISWAP Commander, Kiriku, Killed By Snake In Sambisa Forest / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Finnese001: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Okay
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Notatribalist(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Officialgarri:

It is expected of you to be angry at the news since it wasn't a Nigerian soldier that was killed. Boko haram sympathizer.
Let's change the narrative to "Nigerian soldier killed by BH" and you would be drooling all over the thread

By the way, the images below are the ones we don't see on FP because Sahara reporters won't publish it.
I could have uploaded videos from the war front but Nairaland doesn't give that option
Thank you so much.don't mind that enemy of Nigeria. But I don't mind if you can send me the video.. Pls if soldiers were killed in the video I don't need it..I want to see one the bastard terrorists slaughtered.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by crackhouse(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
If they tell ear e no listen if they Comot head ear go follow am.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by wyqay: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by aminusodiq(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Officialgarri:

It is expected of you to be angry at the news since it wasn't a Nigerian soldier that was killed. Boko haram sympathizer.
Let's change the narrative to "Nigerian soldier killed by BH" and you would be drooling all over the thread

By the way, the images below are the ones we don't see on FP because Sahara reporters won't publish it.
I could have uploaded videos from the war front but Nairaland doesn't give that option
wats a senseless post from u!!! U killed one of d most wanted terrorist and u can't at least take a single picture of his face before being blown off just fr identification
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by aminusodiq(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

He was already known to the military authorities. Not like he walked around with a blown up head while alive, they identified him which resulted in him having his head blown up.
and not a single picture off him bfor blowing up That dead body could b of anyone else
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
aminusodiq:
and not a single picture off him bfor blowing up That dead body could b of anyone else
He was killed in a shoot out, you expect him to pause for a photo shoot?
Military intelligence already know who the leadership of ISWAP is, not like they hide it. These man has appeared in many videos where he address fellow terrorists.
Nigeria military has a medical corps which has the capability of carrying out DNA tests, equipment for that was donated by the UK government since 2016.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Timbers(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lost Addict
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Timbers(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lost Addict food
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by aminusodiq(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

He was killed in a shoot out, you expect him to pause for a photo shoot?
Military intelligence already know who the leadership of ISWAP is, not like they hide it. These man has appeared in many videos where he address fellow terrorists.
Nigeria military has a medical corps which has the capability of carrying out DNA tests, equipment for that was donated by the UK government since 2016.
I'm no tech savvy or wateva... But if he was killed in a shootout like u claimed... Only an RPG, a dynamite, or probably several shot of machine gun can make such damage!!! which may not be really possible in a shootout!!! AK47 is d only tool we knw NA for!!!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by JonDon12: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
dainformant:
Pictured is Abu Imrana, a most wanted ISWAP commander who was killed on Sunday, June 14th in Marte local government area of Borno State. He was killed in a gun battle with soldiers in Borno. The late militant commander was said to have coordinated the recent attacks in Monguno, Gubio and Nganzai regions and was reportedly the butcher.

Over 100 persons were killed in attacks across Monguno and Gubio local government areas of Borno last week.

You guys must be very stupid. That picture shows he was clearly executed. The trajectory of blood splash shows he was kneeling and someone standing right above him shot him. How foolish can the Nigerian army be to release pictures like this. Not only do you desensitize your soldiers to being criminal cowards by endorsing acts like this, you enrage and justify Boko Harams insurgency which only leads to more innocent civilians dying. Nigerian army, you guys are stupid and useless, the whole world knows that. But please do us a favor by not showing pictures like this and confirming your foolishness.

On the other hand, I pray God blesses and protects the truly gallant and brave Nigerian soldiers and he saves us from this devilish scourge of Boko Haram
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
seborrhic:
Who identified him as the ISWAP commander with his head blown off?

Wow!!!

ipob BH terrorists lovers, defenders and supporters are already mad and upset because our brave warriors killed their terrorist leader.. grin grin

Ndo.. grin grin

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Our Brave Warriors

God Bless PMB.

grin grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by JonDon12: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
aminusodiq:
wats a senseless post from u!!! U killed one of d most wanted terrorist and u can't at least take a single picture of his face before being blown off just fr identification

They have a picture. They don't want to release because it shows that he was executed in cold blood. He was probably kneeling down as a prisoner before they shot him.

I have no sympathy for Boko Haram. What I have however is disgust for the cowards in Nigerian army that goes around killing unarmed prisoners and the myopic Nigerian citizens. When they learn how to do that In sambisa, do you think they won't do the same thing else where.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
ISWAP, in its Newsletter, Confirms Nigerian Army Killed its Top Commander al-Ansari

The Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) faction of Boko Haram has confirmed the killing of one of its top commanders, Muhammad bin Mallam Fow, who went with the nom de guerre, Abu al-Kukhtar al-Ansari.

A biography published for al-Ansari in the Issue 228 of the digital terrorist propaganda newsletter, al-Naba, that was distributed on April 2, 2020 and translated by the SITE Intelligence Group confirmed his death at the hands of government troops.

https://nigeriadailynews.com/politics/45367-iswap-in-its-newsletter-confirms-nigerian-army-killed-its-top-commander-al-ansari.html

Igbos, just like when your BH terrorists put out obituary of their terrorists decimated by our brave troops, they will soon put out another obituary about this badly decimated terrorist clown.

God Bless our troops.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
aminusodiq:
I'm no tech savvy or wateva... But if he was killed in a shootout like u claimed... Only an RPG, a dynamite, or probably several shot of machine gun can make such damage!!! which may not be really possible in a shootout!!! AK47 is d only tool we knw NA for!!!
Only AK47 abi? Don't say what you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
aminusodiq:
Your argument is too elementary, kids stuff

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
JonDon12:

They have a picture. They don't want to release because it shows that he was executed in cold blood. He was probably kneeling down as a prisoner before they shot him.

I have no sympathy for Boko Haram. What I have however is disgust for the cowards in Nigerian army that goes around killing unarmed prisoners and the myopic Nigerian citizens. When they learn how to do that In sambisa, do you think they won't do the same thing else where.

You know he was kneeling exactly how? You were there of you saw that with your magical powers while sitting in your village?

Enemies of Nigeria making up their own lies and silly terrorist loving and supporting stories just do solidarity with their evil and sadistic terrorists friends.

When the terrorists kill your fellow citizens, you are happy, you rejoice, you insult and abuse Nigeria, but when our brave troops kill your terrorist friends, all of a sudden you are mad, you get upset and still abuse Nigeria because they killed your BH terrorist friends.

How evil, sadistic and anti Nigerian can you people be?

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by JonDon12: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

You know he was kneeling exactly how? You were there of you saw that with your magical powers while sitting in your village?

Enemies of Nigeria making up their own lies and silly terrorist loving and supporting stories just do solidarity with their evil and sadistic terrorists friends.

When the terrorists kill your fellow citizens, you are happy, you rejoice, you insult and abuse Nigeria, but when our brave troops kill your terrorist friends, all of a sudden you are mad, you get upset and still abuse Nigeria because they killed your BH terrorist friends.

How evil, sadistic and anti Nigerian can you people be?

Do you all that stuff behind his head. That shows he was shot from close range at the spot where the picture was taken. If he was standing the splatter would have been more widespread.

Unlike you and most people, I have fought against Islamic terrorism and I know what goes down in the field. That guy was executed. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
aminusodiq:

Go and stand in front of a 50 caliber bullet Nigerian sniper riffle and come back with updates and your blown off skull.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
JonDon12:

Do you all that stuff behind his head. That shows he was shot from close range at the spot where the picture was taken. If he was standing the splatter would have been more widespread.

Unlike you and most people, I have fought against Islamic terrorism and I know what goes down in the field. That guy was executed. End of story.

Stop peddling fallacy, shooting from close range can not blow your head up, he was obviously shot with a high-power caliber gun and bullet like a sniper riffle.

Btw, it's very obvious that you've never been in any war and have never held a gun in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by manuel80(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how these soldiers handle the experience of witnessing dead bodies every day.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by JAMO84: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
He looks better in the second picture. All handsome and ready for his 72 imaginary virgins. Oloriburuku somebody!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by JonDon12: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop peddling fallacy, shooting from close range can not blow your head up, he was obviously shot with a high-power caliber gun and bullet like a sniper riffle.

Btw, it's very obvious that you've never been in any war and have never held a gun in your life.

I will agree that maybe a sniper rifle did that. But most likely not. Snipers are trained to shoot for center mass, which is the body. But if it is so, I apologise to Nigerian army. That doesn't make them less cowardly and unprofessional but I agree I'm not always right. But in this case, I'm probably right cos Nigerian army has atrack record of unprofessional behavior

As for your second paragraph, you don't know me so I'm not answer you. What I would point out is that only a fool talks about things he doesn't know.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Spactacle(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

Lols, Don't mind that guy Bro. I'm just here laughing at what he's been saying.
Sometimes, you just have to sit and watch and see how people react to things..
BTW, blessed day to you
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
JonDon12:

I will agree that maybe a sniper rifle did that. And if so, I apologise to Nigerian army. That doesn't make them less cowardly and unprofessional but I agree I'm not always right.

As for your second paragraph, you don't know me so I'm not answer you. What I would point out is that only a fool talks about things he doesn't know.

They are cowardly for doing their job and killing evil terrorists?

Sometimes I just wonder about you people?
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Spactacle:

Lols, Don't mind that guy Bro. I'm just here laughing at what he's been saying.
Sometimes, you just have to sit and watch and see how people react to things..
BTW, blessed day to you

I just don't see their warped sense and wisdom in making absurd and dumb excuses for evil terrorists, but the same when the same terrorists kill our soldiers, the same people don't hesitate to run to NL to rejoice and tell us how bad and useless Nigeria is.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by JonDon12: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

They are cowardly for doing their job and killing evil terrorists?

Sometimes I just wonder about you people?

It's not what you do, it's how you do it. Sometimes I wonder at people like you . Have you never heard of the word blowback. Google it. Understand how real professionals think. That was no sniper shot. That was a cold blooded execution. How can keep your people safe when you are performing war crimes and then broadcasting it on the internet.

Men I'm tired of you Nigerians.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Goldenfinger: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
So soldiers wicked sha,dem finish d head...
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
JonDon12:

It's not what you do, it's how you do it. Sometimes I wonder at people like you . Have you never heard of the word blowback. Google it. Understand how real professionals think. That was no sniper shot. That was a cold blooded execution. How can keep your people safe when you are performing war crimes and then broadcasting it on the internet.

You are not on the battlefield, you did not witness anything, you don't know what transpired, but you still ignorantly want us to believe your made and ignorant narratives that you can not support with facts, all because of your love and support for your BH terrorists uncles.

You are sounding more and more silly and odiously comical.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by AfricanSonDave: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
JonDon12:

Guy, what is your problem ? if a terrorist commander was executed, so what ? Did you not watch the video of iSWAP terrorists execute captured soldiers and policemen. Please get out of here quickly... besides, am sure you are not Nigerian......
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Spactacle(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

I just don't see their warped sense and wisdom in making absurd and dumb excuses for evil terrorists, but the same when the same terrorists kill our soldiers, the same people don't hesitate to run to NL to rejoice and tell us how bad and useless Nigeria is.

That is what it is in Nigeria. It has gotten to that level where negativity is more celebrated.. God help us all
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by ademasta(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
O boy... They scattered that shit head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Pay More For Petrol Subsidy As Oil Price Hits $85 Per Barrel / Spot The Difference In This Pic Between Both IT Ministers In Nigeria And Kenya / Is Fashola Over Celebrated? Or He Is On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.