Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic (9135 Views)

Notorious ISWAP Commander, Kiriku, Killed By Snake In Sambisa Forest / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by ThatFairGuy: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
ddippset:
Heeeediot..

If Biko Haram shows you a picture of an army colonel whom they killed you won't ask for the head to be sure.

Eediot.
You're even f00lish than who you're defending

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Officialgarri:

It is expected of you to be angry at the news since it wasn't a Nigerian soldier that was killed. Boko haram sympathizer.
Let's change the narrative to "Nigerian soldier killed by BH" and you would be drooling all over the thread

By the way, the images below are the ones we don't see on FP because Sahara reporters won't publish it.
I could have uploaded videos from the war front but Nairaland doesn't give that option

Can you send me the videos please?
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
dainformant:
Pictured is Abu Imrana, a most wanted ISWAP commander who was killed on Sunday, June 14th in Marte local government area of Borno State. He was killed in a gun battle with soldiers in Borno. The late militant commander was said to have coordinated the recent attacks in Monguno, Gubio and Nganzai regions and was reportedly the butcher.

Over 100 persons were killed in attacks across Monguno and Gubio local government areas of Borno last week.

Illiterates

I'm boy dey shout AR FE GEE!!
AR FEE GEE!!!

AR FEE GEE!!!!

Him know know say na RPG!
RPG!
RPG!!!!

NOW look at the braingrin
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Spactacle:

That is what it is in Nigeria. It has gotten to that level where negativity is more celebrated.. God help us all

What's good for Nigeria makes them sad and and upset, but what's bad for Nigeria makes them happy and joyful.

Shows you how much these sad, bitter, hateful and anti Nigerian people hate Nigeria.

Bunch of despicable people.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Kharol1234: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
y u no put graphics na op no b person head scatter so
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by dainformant(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by lexizeleven: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Your grand father
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
aminusodiq:
wats a senseless post from u!!! U killed one of d most wanted terrorist and u can't at least take a single picture of his face before being blown off just fr identification
what if they sight him and he try to escape which eventually leads to gunfight and his got blown in the shootout?
Were they supposed wait first we want to take selfie?
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Openbusiness: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nice one from the Nigerian troops! This is the kind of news they should be giving us. I wish them more success and may God continue to punish any of their leaders in abuja sabotaging and betraying their efforts
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by aminusodiq(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Only AK47 abi? Don't say what you don't know.
nowi knw..

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
JonDon12:

Do you all that stuff behind his head. That shows he was shot from close range at the spot where the picture was taken. If he was standing the splatter would have been more widespread.

Unlike you and most people, I have fought against Islamic terrorism and I know what goes down in the field. That guy was executed. End of story.

So? How many men, women and children has each of these savages executed also in cold blood and splattered the content of their heads on the floor?

Does the USA, the so-called greatest democracy in the world, not carry out drone execution of terrorist leaders like this guy regularly?

Bruv free the Army I beg. Boko Haram and ISWAP terrorists never spare anyone and they should not be spared.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by dazzlingd(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
I love the graphics
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
evidence please ....

Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by NGpatriot: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
stonelad:
evidence please ....

Don't worry, just open your mouth, shandy is coming.
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by walexbiz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

You know he was kneeling exactly how? You were there of you saw that with your magical powers while sitting in your village?

Enemies of Nigeria making up their own lies and silly terrorist loving and supporting stories just do solidarity with their evil and sadistic terrorists friends.

When the terrorists kill your fellow citizens, you are happy, you rejoice, you insult and abuse Nigeria, but when our brave troops kill your terrorist friends, all of a sudden you are mad, you get upset and still abuse Nigeria because they killed your BH terrorist friends.

How evil, sadistic and anti Nigerian can you people be?

Don't mind the Idiot, if the Army guys killed are his family he wouldn't mind wether he was kneeling or lying down. Even though I am not happy with the present government but this kind of news sweet me. It just prove we have less than one man less to be granted amnesty by the government. Pls, NA guys kill those mother fucker even when they surrender as they would do the same to you should they have the upper hand. May he burn in hell while I pray for the family of those patriots who have paid the supreme price and also defenceless citizen that may the Almighty continue to guide and protect them. (Ameen)
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by davillian(m): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2020
obiekunie2:

you are such a mr0nic A-hole!

someone asked a very simple common sense technical question and you went ranting like an imbe.cile!
De mind am,
A typical Nigerian army response...
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Topsic70: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
seborrhic:
Who identified him as the ISWAP commander with his head blown off?
[/s]
Shukudi, u nor dey disappoint!
grin grin

[s]
obiekunie2:

someone asked a very simple common sense technical question and you went ranting like an imbe.cile!
[/s]
Hehehe....omo see painment. grin grin

Officialgarri:

It is expected of you to be angry at the news since it wasn't a Nigerian soldier that was killed. Boko haram sympathizer.
Let's change the narrative to "Nigerian soldier killed by BH" and you would be drooling all over the thread

By the way, the images below are the ones we don't see on FP because Sahara reporters won't publish it.
I could have uploaded videos from the war front but Nairaland doesn't give that option
Biko, nor vex. You know say 'deep calleth unto deep'.
A robber will never be happy at d lynching of a fellow robber.

It is expected for one terrorist to sympathize with another.
grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Topsic70: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
dainformant:
Lalasticlala
I'm surprised ds didn't hit front page!
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by frankyychiji(f): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
seborrhic:
Who identified him as the ISWAP commander with his head blown off?
His DNA grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by Heffalump(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
helinues:
They blew his head off

He should rest in pieces

They killed him several times grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic by sapientia(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2020
obiekunie2:

What were you thinking he was?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Ministers, Security Chiefs In Quarterly Council Meeting / 'Tinubu Never Said Obama Invited Him' / Are Yorubas Truly The Most Educated In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.