Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! (2533 Views)

Coalition Of Arewa Youths Dissociates Self From Threat Against Ihedioha / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2020
There’s nothing the NEF said that’s not reflecting the mind of the average northerner on the streets and even the elites.

security has worsened in the north from Borno to kastina and Southern Kaduna

FemAdesina was very wrong to call them mere irritants!!!

Just because you and your cohorts are not at the receiving ends of this killings shouldn’t give you nor your failed cluesless government the audacity to disrespect our elders for relating the undiluted truth to your master.

We will not politicize the death of our people, destruction of properties and displacement of people, hereby ravaging the north and setting it up for doom, if your government can’t do anything about it,MBuhari should resign honorably. #NorthernLivesMatter

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2020
You see wetin I they talk, hr cannot condemn shehu Garba but can condemn femi cause na Yoruba put himself for this condition.

The north would still suffer the more if Islam or the way you people view Islam is not reformed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
I no pity these northerners, if election is held today they would still vote failures into power. They can go and die for all I care

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I no pity these northerners, if election is held today they would still vote failures into power. They can go and die for all I care
shut up!! u religious and tribal bigot!

Must u bring religion into this?? Why is your sense of judgment so clouded with bigotry!!

Why this undiluted hatred for the north that you used every opportunity to insult and stereotype??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
shut u religious and tribal bigot!
You see my problem with you northerners, na why I hardly pity you guys. I only said the solution to the problems and because its talks against your religion you took it personal. My brother, many of your people have been caged with Islam and the elites are exploiting these people. Free them from religious chain and see them prosper

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by illicit(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Well northerners has been killing themselves for ages....

Bringing the killing, looting, brigandage down south is what we should fight against....

Gambari pa fulani, ko si ejo nibe.
(Fulani kill Hausa, no case)

10 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
no body wants you to pity us...

To hell with your pity!!

We are seeking actions from the government not from any bigot on Nairaland!!

You should pity your Anambra, Abakiliki and porthacourt that is silently bleeding not the north

Make everybody answer him papa name

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by jimyjames(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
There’s nothing the NEF said that’s not reflecting the mind of the average northerner on the streets and even the elites.

security has worsened in the north from the northeast to the northwest to the north central.

FemAdesina was very wrong to call them mere irritants!!!

Just because you and your cohorts are not at the receiving ends of this killings shouldn’t give you nor your failed cluesless government the audacity to disrespect our elders for relating the undiluted truth to your master.

We will not politicize the death of our people, destruction of properties and displacement of people, hereby ravaging the north and setting it up for doom, if your government can’t do anything about it,MBuhari should resign honorably. #NorthernLivesMatter

I'm glad you admit now, initially you were here flexing fake muscle, making mouth of how north is more secured and peaceful than south east, you see your life now ? Propaganda war against the Igbo's will only remain what it is, mere propaganda

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by overall90: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Buhari is doing very well.
he should go for third term.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You see my problem with you northerners, na why I hardly pity you guys. I only said the solution to the problems and because its talks against your religion you took it personal. My brother, many of your people have been caged with Islam and the elites are exploiting these people. Free them from religious chain and see them prosper
shut up?? Are you bigots not caged with Christianity?? See who's talking about Islam!!

Your pastor are busy scamming and administering atrocities in the south...

All you care about is Islam??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by majamajic(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
shut u religious and tribal bigot!

Must bring religion into this?? Why is your sense of judgment so clouded with bigotry!!

Why this undiluted hatred for the north that you used every opportunity to insult and stereotype??

Am yet to see religion stuff on her comment, or are u saying northerners means Islam ?

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by saaron(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
I said this before and I will say it again, those that will lead the final balkanization of Nigeria will not be IPOB. It will be northern almajiris themselves. They will turn against their own leaders and destroy the current structure of elites and peasants as it's widely practiced in the North.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Lmao, it is you who can't visit the village, I can even the issues of security we have is caused by your people. Enough almajiri are coming up to make life unbearable for you and your generation if you don't heed to my warnings. If no be quota system can you work in an organization aside government establishments? Go to multi national organizations, how many abokis are employed there that can deliver. Better put your house together, cause time would come you won't be able to come south when the north stars boiling.
Arrewa:
no body wants you to pity us...

No hell with your pity!!

We are seeking actions from the government not from any bigot on Nairaland!!

You should pity your Anambra, Abakiliki and porthacourt that is silently bleeding not the north

Make everybody answer him papa name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2020
jimyjames:

I'm glad you admit now, initially you were here flexing fake muscle, making mouth of how north is more secured and peaceful than south east, you see your life now ? Propaganda war against the Igbo's will only remain what it is, mere propaganda
shut up!!

The north more secured and developed that the south east any time any day...

That Kastina, Kaduna and Borno is bleeding doesn't mean that all the 15 core Northern states is bleeding...

North is a region not a state... Stop being ignorant

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2020
I only said reform Islam or the way they view Islam in the north and see how they progress...
majamajic:

Am yet to see religion stuff on her comment, or are u saying northerners means Islam ?

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by majamajic(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up?? Are you bigots not caged with Christianity?? See who's talking about Islam!!

What's the actual reason u open this thread ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!

That Kastina, Kaduna and Borno is bleeding doesn't mean that all the 15 core Northern states is bleeding...

You see your problem, the few states that are peaceful in the north are states where they have more Christians like Kebbi and Bauchi. You need to accept the fault of your leaders and elites if you truly seek the truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by jimyjames(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!

grin grin grin grin
Continue making mouth in that IDP camp till you are slaughtered , if you survive covid 19 you might not escape Fulani bandits or boko haram

Northernlivematter indeed grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:

Did you open this thread for us to praise the north even as they are messed up or to tell you the truth?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Lmao, it is you who can't visit the village, I can even the issues of security we have is caused by your people. Enough almajiri are coming up to make life unbearable for you and your generation if you don't heed to my warnings. If no be quota system can you work in an organization aside government establishments? Go to multi national organizations, how many abokis are employed there that can deliver. Better put your house together, cause time would come you won't be able to come south when the north stars boiling.
Hypocrites!!

How many times have you people come out to protest about bad leadership in the east??

Your region is currently the most backward region in Nigeria...

All you care is to come online and be chest beating! How you'll take over Lagos while Underdevelopment is hitting your region!

The Northerners are the only people that call spade a spade...

We hold our political leaders accountable for their actions!

We don't as slick our politicians that is why our region is developing... That is why kano alone is more developed than the entire Eastern states put together!

We only need security in 4 Northern state... And that's what we are fighting for...

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2020
Bunch of menace to the society

Useless things

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by lordlugards: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Just here to see how my Arewa brother will read and write. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by saaron(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The almajiris are beginning to learn their lesson. In fact very soon, almajiris will rise against their own elites and demand for TOTAL CHANGE OF NORTHERN FEUDALISM.
As it happened in Russia and the French revolution, so will it be in Northern Nigeria.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

6 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Did you open this thread for us to praise the north even as they are messed up or to tell you the truth?
stop bringing Islam into northern matter!!

Islam is not north and north is not Islam...

People should be held accountable for their actions not their religion

Use your head

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Adaibeku(f): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
Hypocrites!!

How many times have the come out to protest about bad leadership in the east??

All you care is to come online and be chest beating! How you'll take over Lagos while Underdevelopment is hitting your region!

We don't as slick our politicians that is why our region is why kano alone is more developed than the entire Eastern states put together!

We only need security in 4 Northern state... And that's what we are fighting for...
U have started these posting of ganduje And Abba kyari's mansions yet again...

If u want buhari for 3rd term like my comment

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
Hypocrites!!

How many times have the come out to protest about bad leadership in the east??

We don't as slick our politicians that is why our region is why kano alone is more developed than the entire Eastern states put together!

You see how ignorant you are boi, there can be no meaningful development without security. If not for FG nepotistic stance and bias towards other regions and focusing only on the north even the pictures can't be possible. You just shouting now, what is the contributions to the GDP, have you ever thought of tomorrow when the oil no longer there how would you survive? Wake up bro, soon your eyes would clear.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You see your problem, the few states that are peaceful in the north are states where they have more Christians like Kebbi and Bauchi. You need to accept the fault of your leaders and elites if you truly seek the truth
you're just an unapologetic bigot...

I'm not here for this bigotry... So believe in anything that makes you happy

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Coder2Client(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2020
No wonder their business men build up their businesses in the southwest.

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You see how ignorant you are boi, there can be no meaningful development without security. If not for FG nepotistic stance and bias towards other regions and focusing only on the north even the pictures can't be possible. You just shouting now, what is the contributions to the GDP, have you ever thought of tomorrow when the oil no longer there how would you survive? Wake up bro, soon your eyes would clear.
our of 15 northern states we only have 4 states facing security challenges...

So when saying north... Specify the state

North is not a state but a region!

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by SarkinYarki: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2020
We Arewa men need to be patient with our Darling Daddy Buhari and put pressure on NASS to approve 5 terms for Daddy Buhari so he can resolve the 16 years of PDP rot thoroughly ..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Coder2Client:
No wonder their business men build up their businesses in the southwest.
our business men build their business here in kano or Kaduna!

We do invest inside before thinking of investing outside our region!!

We are not economic migrants like the Igbos

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2020
You give birth to children you can train, you send them to go other states where they are abused and denied love and you expect a peaceful north. If kano is as beautiful and prosperous as you claim, why are they all running to the south doing menials jobs? You see them begging for food and work to do no matter how bad the work you wanna give them is, they should have stayed in kano now...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti State Covid 19 Palliative Warehouse Bursted / 2023: Tinubu Stands A Better Chance Than Peter Obi. / Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.